Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He doesnt want oral from me..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexii_hunnii87
Msg: 1
He doesnt want oral from me..Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
me and my boyfriend have been togther almost 6 months now. and at the beginning he didnt want me doing oral on him, because i guess, where i hadnt been with many people i wasnt very good at it. but through the months he will not let me do it. and one night i just wanted to do it to him, to let him relax cause he was going through alot of stress.. but through everything i got him up, but then he took it from me, and started doing it himself. he do not like me giving HJ's and nor does he like me giving any sort of BJ's... what could be the reason that he doesnt like oral?
 sexii_hunnii87
Msg: 2
He doesnt want oral from me..
Posted: 5/29/2007 9:24:26 PM
my teeth are messed up... its like a black and decker pekker wrekker... but still for all, i havent had any complaints before.. he just claims he does not like oral... but he likes doing it to the girl more then he likes getting it..
 sexii_hunnii87
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/29/2007 9:51:06 PM
he said it wasnt just me he dont like it from. he siad he dont like it from anyone. at all!! he said it is not something that turns him on. he has his weird ways of turning himself on, but oral is not one of them... so apparently its everyone. not just me.
 hiheelsareOk
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2007 10:02:05 PM
Op-
Here is what is wrong. You are getting him close, but not over the edge. This is very frustrating for a guy until he knows you will get him there. Here is what you do. Next opportunity let him finish, and as he climaxes, go down and swallow. You can discuss this with him before if you wish. Tell him you want to watch until he starts to, well you know.

but through everything i got him up, but then he took it from me, and started doing it himself.

From what you said above, this is telling me you need some practice at putting him over is all. Don’t feel bad about that, some guys my age still don’t know how to find a woman’s g spot, and your only 19. Good luck!
 WakeDan
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/29/2007 11:16:22 PM
so let me get this straight.

there is a guy out there whos 19 year old hottie gf is trying to give him a bj, and he'd rather jerk off?

i dont know the words......
 gizmosellschickens
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2007 11:23:19 PM
Well , he does want oral must be hiding something, or else wants a clean ramrod eh? Got to slowly work him where he begging for it
 dreamer3269
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2007 12:39:01 AM
I cant beleive that most everybody who has posted thinks that every guy likes oral no exeptions.
I am like your boyfreind, I prefer giving oral to receiving it. If you wanted to relax me when I am stressed out I would much rather have you climb on top of me and sex me up then giving me oral.
 sudsboi
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/30/2007 11:09:33 AM
definately the 1st times you have been doing it, you didnt impress him. OR he is too sensitive there
 harviej
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2007 8:30:28 PM
Way to go Yipeeeh! Cay Yayyy!
Way to take one for the team.
Hold on. Im chokin up.

Actually Im just tired of oral sex. Especially with 19 year olds.
I mean all this talk! talk! talk!
 WakeDan
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/31/2007 2:03:12 AM
dolphin8755 wrote

LOL be greatful girl you don't have to do it!

Im grateful not all women think it's something they have to do. Nothing better than an enthusiastic bj from a woman who likes to do it!
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/1/2007 5:36:05 PM
Is he on drugs????
 plentyofelephants
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/2/2007 2:14:19 AM
Well if your surnames not Bobbitt, I think you could have a wally woofter in your bed!
 fun-in-the-sun64
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2007 2:29:39 PM

All we know is the little you have told us which isn't much but have not heard ONE word from your man..............sooooooooo it's amazing to me how everyone KNOWS what the problem is.....

Let me just say............If I were you, I would spend my time ASKING HIM instead of strangers in a forum who know virtually nothing about the situation!
virtually the only reasonable answer on this thread.

"he's gay", "unheard of", "you're not good at it", "he was molested" blah blah blah... all guesses based upon personal filters. Anyone who assumes everyone likes exactly what they like is obviously not very good/experienced in bed. Some people like being spanked, some people like anal, some people want to be whipped and handcuffed, hell there are even people who like golden showers and your imagination is so limited you can't picture a guy who likes giving oral better than receiving?
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/5/2007 12:33:51 PM

Bad head is still way better then none at all.

WRONG!

obviously you have not ever HAD really bad head, so that it hurts
 Intelligent62
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/5/2007 1:03:29 PM
Your guy definitely has a problem! I LOVE when my woman satisfies me orally, manually, however what ever. And I will always reciprocate regardless of how tired or NOT in the mood I am....It's just how I do!
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/5/2007 1:13:03 PM
^^ amateur psycho-analysis?

Your guy definitely has a problem! I LOVE when my woman satisfies me orally, manually, however what ever.

why does he "definitely have a problem", just because he doesn't like what you like?

different strokes for different folks? live & let live?

some guys love getting rammed by a strap-on, & I would not..does that mean they have the right to say that *I* "definitely have a problem" ?

some love getting urinated on, and couldn't understand why others do not..

chill dude
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/5/2007 1:14:42 PM

I don't want to come off harsh or anything but maybe you're not good at it, and he doesn't get any pleasure out of what you are doing to him.

that would not be surprising, in my experience, about 90% of women are not good at giving head, but think they are (because 'no-one has complained')..

Communication is key, good call!
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/6/2007 10:50:11 AM

i can honestly say recieving oral, just really doesn't do it for me,

i can't gett off either if a woman is giving me oral,

How old are you? 19 ? When you're no longer a "lad" and a proper man, come back and post again on this subject - I can guarantee you'll think differently then !!

You can 'guarantee' that, can you? money-back?

just possibly, people should try to look past their pre-conceptions of what they "know" indubitably to be true, and realise that one size doesn't fit all people.

yes " the Book" says that men are ALL "supposed" to love getting oral.

what if it's not true for some men? does that make them 'wrong'? or 'bad men' ?

I don't like receiving, guess I am wrong..?

prejudiced notions about what are right & wrong, are 'wrong'.

some people enjoy anal or golden showers or strap-ons, or other things very much; that doesn't mean that the people who do not are 'wrong'..
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/6/2007 1:49:07 PM

playing devils advocaat, have you ever thought he could be cheating on you and feels guilty getting to intimate?

re... there is another doing it better than you... that's it... it happened to me

people ever hurt yourself LEAPING to conclusions? speculation..

if she wanted to ass-f*ck him with a strapon and he didn't want her too would you come up wtht he same 'brilliant' deductions?

can you understand that just becasue YOU (and a majority of guys) like getting head doesn't mean that 'every' guy does, or 'should'..
 justonecutey
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 9:54:21 PM
How about the opposite?
Is that fair?
What's with that????
Damn!!!

;-p
 fun-in-the-sun64
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 10:09:45 PM

stick to tossing your salad kid, It is a common display of guilt shunning intimate attention due to guilt and betrayal. Maybe he does n't like it, fair enough, devils advocate is exactly as it says, and we are here to specualte you numb nut and if you post an add and require a response then you should expect answers coming from all different angles. If she did not want to hear anything negative I would assume she has the intelligence not to place an add.
this is one of the less intelligent posts on the thread. First speculation isn't what the forums about, it's about well reasoned opinion and they're not the same. Me personally I'm currently speculating about your goat fetish. That doesn't mean I should elaborate on this forum. Some guys don't really care for head that much. There are several posting on this thread so obviously it's not so abnormal even if it's not the majority. People assuming he's got issues, or she's bad at oral, or he's cheating are just pulling wild ideas out of the air. Your wild ass guess doesn't even make sense. He's feeling too guilty to get head but fine with sex? Of course there are some negative possibilities here but being a hater and speculating on wild off the cuff negative scenarios doesn't really help anyone does it?
 justonecutey
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 11:36:04 PM
was just going to ask you to do me...
but I was blocked from sending you an email!!
HEY!

dabigfishguy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:20:02 AM
Yeah... communication (or lack of) is probably the cause of many arguments (which I like to call: MISScommunications) and problems inside a relation.

I totally agree with Diva... talk about it. Otherwise you'll never get any answer.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/7/2007 11:13:44 AM
^^

thank you all from your limited personal experience for speaking for the other

3 billion men or so on the planet..

such certainty! "the only reason could be.." etc.

once again, she should ask HIM (her b/f) .. not a bunch of dudes on POF
 fun-in-the-sun64
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 12:47:39 PM
bunch of mental giants we have here...
Yah its probably cause your not any good at it.....Im not trying to be mean or anything..

then there is summin wrong with him, get him checked right out

the only reason to not want you to do it is that he was afraid you were giong to bite him. that is what we worry about when a girl isn't that expereienced or is casual about handling our sensitive items....once you get past that and we learn that you can make us scream for mercy, go to it!!:

i agree with ttawny you suck .but i would act like i like it cos i feel sorry 4 you
I'm just curious as to how you came to these conclusions... So is this rocket science worthy advice based upon your own limited imagination being unable to perceive a guy with different tastes than your own? Or are you "fellahs" basing your opinions on your years of experience giving head and not ever meeting a guy who didn't like what you were doing?

He doesn't want you to taste his boyfriends junk on his tally wacker
and you know what this tastes like? did that happen to you? wouldn't the more likely scenario in this hypothesis be tasting his other woman? I guess in your mind the other guy theory seemed more "relevant" based upon your life experiences.

have a nice day.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He doesnt want oral from me..