Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > 'does not want children'      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 plainguy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
'does not want children'Page 1 of 1    
Gonna be interesting to see how you get around if you just keep going straight...
 StubbornSally
Msg: 6
'does not want children'
Posted: 5/31/2007 12:45:36 PM
I think if you have any doubt, best to ask I guess. I have friends that are looking for longterm and a woman who will be willing to have children, or more children. And myself, I have never had intentions of having any of my own, but would always consider adoption or such. Hard to sometimes express your true feelings with not all that many options...and sometimes it is just something that one might prefer to discuss after getting to know another.
 StubbornSally
Msg: 10
'does not want children'
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:20:07 PM
If everyone just did not want or accept others' children, we would never have had the Brady Bunch....as twisted as they ended up, at least there was plenty of love.
 ChickyPie74
Msg: 16
'does not want children'
Posted: 9/21/2007 6:30:03 AM
I try to read between the lines. If they have children and don't want children I assume they have enough. However, what I never can figure out is whether the fact that I have children is an issue.
 GardenAngel4U
Msg: 18
view profile
History
'does not want children'
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:34:05 PM
For me this means I do not want to give birth to any children of my own. I do state in my profile that I would welcome and accept a man who has kids from a previous relationship. That way there is no confuision as to what "does not want children " means for me.

StubbornSally
Msg: 20
'does not want children'
Posted: 11/10/2007 10:44:23 PM
Maybe just ask the potenial fishie...asking usually helps clear many answers. Communication is key....
Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > 'does not want children'