Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Posting Hyperlinks      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 12
Posting HyperlinksPage 1 of 1    
It's an outside link....of course I know how to do that.
It will not accept the link....only shows in plain text.

Nope.

It seems that it will take the .aspx format, but not just standard .html or it may be looking for the domain of plentyoffish.

Yup.

J) * Also, do not enter any HTML Tags or UBB Code into your posted Messages other

than 'Bold', 'Italics', 'Underscore' and 'Reply Quote'. Hyperlinks,

Font Colours, Sizes & Types, or any other HTML Tags/UBB Code are reserved for Use by the
Admin and Moderators.

Forum Rules - Specific

YGBSM
Msg: 18
Posting Hyperlinks
Posted: 7/30/2017 11:51:44 PM
I think its ridiculous that I cant post a hyperlink to a youtube song, so I can express myself musically to a possible mate, however spammers from other countries are able to create bogus accounts on here. And what really frustrates me is the number of people who lack the ability to copy and paste the links I post. They think Im trying to break into their computer or something when I try to explain how to copy and paste, which is something a 10 year old should know by now. POF isn't worth the 85$ I spent on it. It lacks the ability to filter out real spammers and inhibits musical interaction with fellow members- who are too uneducated to copy and paste.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 19
Posting Hyperlinks
Posted: 7/31/2017 1:53:10 AM

a 10 year old should know by now. POF isn't worth the 85$ I spent on it.

A 10 year old should now by now that you don't have to spend money in a premium membership to find a suitable partner.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 20
Posting Hyperlinks
Posted: 7/31/2017 4:33:50 AM

It lacks the ability to filter out real spammers and inhibits musical interaction with fellow members- who are too uneducated to copy and paste.

Isn't it a good thing to filter out the fellow members who are too uneducated to copy and paste? At least it stops you wasting your time and money buying them a romantic dinner, at which they'd probably use a fish knife to spread the butter, or something.

Just think, those 10 year olds weren't even born when this thread was started. Aww.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 21
Posting Hyperlinks
Posted: 7/31/2017 6:59:40 AM

They think Im trying to break into their computer or something when I try to explain how to copy and paste, which is something a 10 year old should know by now. POF isn't worth the 85$ I spent on it.

That is some quality irony.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Posting Hyperlinks