Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When he's got your number, but insists on emailing you anyway....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beerchen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
When he's got your number, but insists on emailing you anyway....Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
well hun, it could be because of several reasons.

He could really be busy with his job.. who knows.

Anyways, most of the time, when you don't get a response , yet you know they are able to respond right away.. they are not as interested as they seemed to be .

That is not to say that your guy isn't different..
just what i have come across.

good luck fishing.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 4
When he's got your number, but insists on emailing you anyway....
Posted: 6/3/2007 5:27:59 AM
I never believe the excuse that someone is so busy they can not call you. It takes a frequent minute to call and you can call with a cell phone. When a lady pulls that crap on me I challenge it and move on . Life is too short for this petty bullshit . If something tragic happened ok I can give a little more space for that . If its just being busy than thats a no way .
 leahmarie
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/3/2007 8:33:26 AM
I met a guy who did the same thing to me. I demanded to know what was going on; he told me he had used up all his "anytime" minutes. I dropped him, because if he didn't want to spend money talking to me on the phone, then he couldn't possibly care that much about me. Drop guys like this -- if they can't be bothered calling you, then they are either cheap or gameplayers.
 PennStateMtnMan
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2007 9:46:06 PM
I personally hate the phone. I work very long hours and the last thing I want to do is be on the phone until 1:00 a.m. I have had girlfriends that will call me at 6:00 p.m. and wouldn't get off the phone until 2:00 a.m.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When he's got your number, but insists on emailing you anyway....