Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam befor      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tdh46
Msg: 1
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the first date?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
If a guy sends a woman pictures of himself half naked or gets nasty on a webcam, it's safe to assume that the guy is just after sex or just a freak period.

But what about when a woman does the same thing. If a woman sends a guy semi-nude or erotic pictures or get half naked for him on a webcam. is it logical for that guy to assume she is going to be easy to get into bed(usually on the first meeting). Under those circumstances does it really matter what her profile says (e.g long term or dating)

Is a woman sending nude, semi-nude or erotic pictures to a guy before meeting a prerequisite to sex when they first meet? Or would the guy be wrong in assuming that?
 tdh46
Msg: 2
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the first date?
Posted: 6/4/2007 1:42:55 PM
She could just be very proud of her body and likes showing it off.

She might just want to show him she had not lied in her profile about her body type.
 harviej
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the firs
Posted: 6/4/2007 1:49:14 PM
What meeting? Maybe this is just a sexual fantasy for her. She might have no intent on meeting at all, she just gets very arroused at the thought of arousing a specific man.

I say this because I knew a woman once who in fact had such an on-line relationship with someone. She claimed to be not attracted to him at all, she kept her face partially blocked, and used the pics and messages she got to fuel her masturbatory fantasy.

But if you do meet....you're in.
 tdh46
Msg: 4
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the firs
Posted: 6/4/2007 1:58:37 PM
"I send nudes right off if they are not grossed out i know we can continue"

I guess that's another reason one might send those nudes up front.
Posted: 6/4/2007 2:02:10 PM
To each his/her own. I would hope the exhibitionist party asks before sending! I would be pretty upset to get that type of mail without warning. Many people like to use their webcam for purposes as such, but do they realize who is really on the receiving end? This is very risky behavior.
 Jude52
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2007 2:06:49 PM
YES!

I would think that is an understatement for the provocative behavior....

I have seen many on here that use them (provocative pic's) for their profile pic's to get attention right off the bat, but if they put out like that they might as well expect the guy's to surely expect something I would think! I mean that is a no-brianer!
Act like one- Be treated like one!
I'm no prude or claim to be anything but dang...sure gives men the wrong impression I would think!

tdh46
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/4/2007 2:09:26 PM
"if you really want to know, ask her instead of us. all we can do is speculate"

Not every question that posted in the forum are from real life situations believe it or not. Sometimes we actually post hypothetical questions just to start a debate. This is one of those times.
 tdh46
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/4/2007 3:22:22 PM
"it would be completly insane to suggest the woman would be willing to screw the guy if she didn't feel any chemistry"

I think that goes without saying fox. But would it also be safe to assume that a under the circumstances described in my opening thread. that a woman doing that and having long term in her profile might be being somewhat deceptive?

Come on now TempusFugit.... Do you think i would try to trick you just to test your morals( actually i would but this is not one of those times) Straight forward question, looking for straight forward answers.
 69cobra
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the first date?
Posted: 6/4/2007 3:41:29 PM
Assume what you want. What two people decide to do on the first date is up to them. I'm more interested in finding a woman who fits in all aspects of life.

tdh46
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/4/2007 3:52:39 PM
Actually i have a very good reason for posting the question.. It has to do with perception. And if the same thing being done by both sexes is looked at in the same way. we know how the guy exposing himself online is view by women.

But if a woman does it is it viewed in the same way? I posed the question to see if there might be a double standard, when it comes to erotic pictures ot semi-nudity online.

There really are countless cases of double standards online (players, abusers, stalkers, just to name a few) i wanted to see if this situation is looked at in that light.

tdh46
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/4/2007 8:49:09 PM
"A woman who is prepared to show her body online, or is willing to have sex on a first meet with a man she is attracted to could be looking for any kind of a relationship"

She might very well be looking for a "long term"relationship, but if history as thought us anything, it's that alot of guys will not look at this type of woman as "relationship" material. If she is sending those pictures to them, she must have been sending them to other guy, They might not want to have a relationship with a woman whos nude pictures might be all over the internet.

Sending those kind of picture might be perceived as bold by some, but it totally limits your prospect of any kind of a relationship other than a fwb or the intimate encounter kind.

Personally i would never look at it that way. But from what i have read in the forums, alot of other posters do.
 tdh46
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/4/2007 9:16:57 PM
"according to the Op i am nothing more but a worthless skank even though there is nothing online that i would be ashamed to have my kids see"

Take it easy fox, where did i say all that...Matter of fact when you were quoting me you missed( Or left out on purpose) the very important line. "Personally i would never look at it that way. But from what i have read in the forums, alot of other posters do".

I guess if you have used that line in your quote of me it would have been very hard to justify calling me "narrow minded and judgemental".

And there i though we were playing so well together today fox.

P.S.
Where exactly on the internet are these pictures showing all your goodies?.... I would like to judge for myself if they are in such good taste that your kids can see them.

Edit...No worries fox, and i was only kidding about wanting to see your nudie pictures.
 tdh46
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/5/2007 8:34:32 AM
Honestly i would never trust any shots a woman sent me that was professionally done myself...It's truly amazing what a professional can do with a digital picture these days. They can take a hundred pounds of anyone in 5 minutes on a computer.

I got some great black and white shot from a woman awhile back who was a photographer. Lets just say the real version was nothing close to those black and whites.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/5/2007 8:37:29 AM
I think it's safe to assume that, yes..
 tdh46
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/5/2007 11:39:16 AM
Nick i think if i lived in your neck of the woods i would look at this another way for sure. The perception of nudity where you are from is totally different.
 PhillyScorp
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/5/2007 1:10:43 PM

Is a woman sending nude, semi-nude or erotic pictures to a guy before meeting a prerequisite to sex when they first meet? Or would the guy be wrong in assuming that?

No, he wouldn't be too bright to assume that. Perhaps if you tried the word 'prelude' in place of the word 'prerequisite', then your question would make sense, and IMHO, his assumption would be at least fair, if not correct. I have to remind myself to stop reading these things..
 Reggie The Great
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2007 1:13:35 PM
yes. most definitely. in fact, it's been my experience that meeting someone from the internet almost always involves sex on the first date. but once the naked pics are exchanged, it's pretty much set in stone that you're having sex whenever you meet.
 Reggie The Great
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2007 2:29:38 PM

I didn't even want to quote first and comment after incase someone reading my profile checked out my forum postings and thought that was ME saying that!! I spose I coulda just resisted commenting **blush**... but... HOLY CRAP!!!

Hey, all I can speak from is experience. And it's been my experience that once you get to know someone online, having sex when you first meet them doesn't even feel like "sex on the first date." It is, really, but because of the relationship you've forged online, over the phone, etc. it doesn't have that tawdry feeling of conventional "sex on the first date."
 tdh46
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/5/2007 4:13:02 PM
The point he is making might actually be valid if you stop to think about it. Online dating is alot different than dating in the real world. Sometimes it takes months to actually meet some, by them you pretty much know quite alot about them. So when you do meet it really does not feel like a first date.
 Reggie The Great
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2007 7:34:29 PM

gee all this talk about sex on a first date does this mean blowjobs on a first date ? or do I hold back for that second date ?

date? hell, i say blowjobs on the first greeting
a blowjob is kind of like a handshake when you think about it . . . high
 kidstoys37
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/5/2007 10:46:33 PM
to me that would sound like she's easy and i don't want easy !! if she's willing to saend them, then i don't need her cause how many other guys has she done the same things too ?? thanks,but no thanks..
 tdh46
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/6/2007 7:07:42 AM
I would rather get the kind of nudes that's raunchy, than the kind that might be looked at as art. At least i don't have to guess where the woman is coming from that's sending me the non-art kind.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/6/2007 7:17:46 AM

To me, it means that they are in touch with themselves and have it together.

Are those the kinds of photos you'd like? Where the woman's "in touch with herself"?
 MallardHunter
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/6/2007 9:44:42 AM
tdh46...are the women assuming this about you on the first date?

Maybe if ya quit doing it they wouldn't think this...
 tdh46
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/6/2007 3:08:13 PM
"Tdh, so now you want raunchy pics." Opie Dopie you can send me any kind of pictures you want hun...Raunchy or artsy...long as i am seeing you in all your glory.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the first date?