Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > Motorcycle bike ride      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ponygrl™
Msg: 2
Motorcycle bike ridePage 1 of 1    
i think it would be a great idea for all of you guy with your 2 wheel toys to go out and enjoy the sights around valley forge, ridley state park, or the conowingo dam. the weather is going to be great.

oh, and just think of it guys.....if you take a date they might enjoy it as well....the togetherness as a group date or even going stag would be great as well. i know if i was able to go i would love it.

be safe, be free, be one with the wind...................and ride on!

(for those that can't get through joewhoo's settings, please feel free to contact me and i would be more than happy to forward the email to him.......just one fish helping another)

i'm not sure who's trying to vote this thread off but it's not obvious of anything, just trying to get a group together for a day out of cruisin'. please do not vote this thread off.

also, i think what joewhoo was trying to say that it's great if you guys have a bike. he has room for a passenger on his bike if anyone would like to ride with him.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 3
Motorcycle bike ride
Posted: 6/4/2007 5:20:45 PM
okay, i see people are still trying to delete this thread.....there's nothing wrong with trying to get some fello riders together to go out for a nice ride on your motorcycles is there?

come people, the only money involved in this one is to buy your own lunch, gas or what have you. the best thing that might happen is you might get a date out of going out riding....i'm sure there are plenty of women out there that would love to go out on the back of a bike with a strong handsome man such as joewhoo....

he's leaving the date and location open for suggestion for all fello bikers around in the pa are that would like to go.....so why not post in here your suggestion and if you would like to talk to joe personally i would email him your post but you would also have to allow him to get passed your settings as well.

be safe, be free, be one with the wind...................and ride on!
 ponygrl™
Msg: 8
Motorcycle bike ride
Posted: 6/8/2007 3:23:48 PM
^^^i agree 100% with harleyblue any single riders can keep me in mind as well. i'm only an hour away from scranton but i don't see any riders going by my place, that is not unless they decide to take the country roads between zion grove and ringtown.

i don't have a bike of my own, wouldn't even try to ride on my own....my butt belongs on the back of a bike...the roads are much safer that way.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 10
Motorcycle bike ride
Posted: 6/10/2007 1:59:27 PM
that sounds so cool joe....i bet the de mc cops met them at the state line to continue on with the run. sounds like you really had a great time. did you try to keep up with the philly cops?...lol looks like i'm going to have to go check out the site.

keep everyone informed of any other bike runs starting off in pa....i'm sure everyone would like to know and possibly join in the runs.
 1Fish2Fish RedFishNewFish
Msg: 12
Motorcycle bike ride
Posted: 6/21/2007 5:31:37 PM
My old bike is finally beyond repair (Well, cost vs. value) and my NEW bike is still (quite) a bit off, but it would be great to get a list of folks who ride so I can be in touch when the new one 'arrives.'
(M109R for anyone who's interested...)
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > Motorcycle bike ride