Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What sign goes good with an aries?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sulia17
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What sign goes good with an aries?Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Which sign would go good with an aries....That is my question!
 rhiannyn
Msg: 2
What sign goes good with an aries?
Posted: 4/30/2005 2:06:13 PM
what most people don't realize is that it is a lot more complicated than your sun sign matching.

if you email me with your exact birthdate, i can give you a rough idea... based on one type of astrological formats... but there would still be some ambiguity....

i just have to go out for a bit, mail a parcel to my mom, and other errands.. but will check when i get back.
 Babylonia
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/30/2005 2:07:14 PM
Saggitarius, Leo, Libra
 çòúntrÿLÏn
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/30/2005 2:10:06 PM
If you do a google search on your sign, and your compatibility it'll show you.... it's interesting actually.
 TheSkepticalHippy
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/30/2005 2:33:08 PM
A stop sign or at least a yield sign.
 Knight Rider
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/30/2005 2:35:50 PM
I don't beleive in horoscopes,nothing they ever write about aries ever happened
to me,besides being stubborn as a mule!!!!
 gentlespirit
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/30/2005 3:03:05 PM
try being a taurus...now THAT's a real stubborn sign....
 astrosky
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2005 4:19:35 PM
(in general) Another Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Libra, Gemini, Aquarius

If you want to dig deeper (and have had your chart done), if you know your moon and ascendant go for the same sign as either one of those

Ladies, go for the sign that matches your Mars

Guys, go for the sign that matches your Venus
 Wheat_King
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/30/2005 4:22:25 PM
Not Capricorns! I can no longer date Aries from experience. Nor Leos
 loooza
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/30/2005 4:57:21 PM
the greatest and most powerful sign of 'em all: SCORPIO baaaaby!
 loooza
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/30/2005 4:58:07 PM
....the kings of sex!
 offthewall66
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:39:40 PM
3.22.66 Thankx
 Aries0328
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:43:18 PM
Ummm... Why would you even need to ask? Sorry, You should know the answer. Thats the price for being first. If you don't know what that means. <--no ram emoticons.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:06:17 PM
OK, take your left hand, point your index finger straight up and your thumb at a 90 degree right angle. Keep the rest of your fingers bent inwards. Now raise that hand and put it in front of your forehead ...

..... heres your sign!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:20:03 PM

A stop sign or at least a yield sign.

LMAO ~ hilarious.

~OP~ Being one myself, and having been single for an eternity, I'd likely say ... there isn't one. I seem to do best with other Aries. Maybe that is because I have some of the traits that are "typical" and some that I have definitely made an effort to discard. They do say, fire between two Aries can't be compared.
 Seriouslytaken
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:25:16 PM
Ok, I can tell you from my own experience, because I am an Aries.

The best bet for a relationship is a Libra, your exact opposite.
Stay away from Scorpios. ( An Aries will never forgive being stubbed in the back by a Scorpio, Aries are too upfront to condone that kind of behavior).
OK with Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius.
Difficult time with Pisces, Acquarius, Capricorn, Virgo, Cancer.
Another Aries? It depends on your willingness to take down the guard.

Pisces is a great sign to have an affair with.
Taurus is great for a solid marriage.
Gemini can be good a friend.
Capricorn can compliment an Aries well in terms of practicalities but he is also very stubborn.

A docile and balanced Libra? Perfect to calm an Aries irritability and bad temper.
 midancer2
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 11:01:26 PM
That stuff is baloney. Why would all people born between certain dates (a month span or whatever) all have "certain traits" ? The truth is all people have all the human traits to one degree or another. It has nothing to do with when they were born. - Good luck finding a good match for yourself, but don't worry about what sign they are.
 CuteChick4u
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/31/2008 11:10:05 PM
My sister is a certified astrologist ! the best sign for Aries, is a Sagitarius and a Leo ,works great!! check out the moons signs too ! (important) !!!!
 La Gioconda
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/1/2008 12:52:48 AM
Being and Aries myself I can try to answer your question ~OP~
The most compatible signs for Aries is with another fire or air sign.

My best matches were with Sagitarius and Leo.
I never gravitated towards Capricorn or Cancers.
I get along great with Acquairies and Libra.

Virgos are drawn to Aries, but unable to sustain a relationship. They are too rigorous in their beliefs and infelxible. Aries doesn't feel being appreciated, and gets iritable having to conform to Virgos infelxibility.

Pieces are attractive for Aries but too dreamy and Aries is too much for fragile Piesces to handle. I could eat Pices for lunch, not a great combination.

Don't have any experience with Scorpio, never have run into them romantically, maybe this is a sing.

I don't believe in sign compatability religiously but it is fun to play with the idea.
Have you tried Eastern Astrology, it adds another dimension. A friend had an interesting book that combined Eastern with Western astrology, it is getting more complex and more fun.
 Gourmetchef50
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/1/2008 4:34:40 AM
the love sign...:-)..just gimme a wink..
 gtomustang
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/1/2008 5:00:46 AM
What sign goes best with an Aries?

Ida know, a stop sign?

nebula22
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/1/2008 5:38:03 AM
All of the signs go good with Aries..

While the zodiac can tell some of the influences surrounding a person it cannot tell you how that person was raised and what they have learned during their life.
We are metaphysical beings and are capable of changing due to what lessons we learn from life. Differant people will learn differant things from the same experience.
We are also MAGIC People and have the ability to change all things in our own lives.
Look at it this way. You can walk out the door and go anywhere in the world you really want to..
Any direction and all choices made will change the outcome of what you experience during your travels in life.
You may find love and money or sickness and death all depending on which way you went and what you did.
Thoughts become things.! Choose the Good Ones.!!
 La Gioconda
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/1/2008 6:41:01 AM
Nebula22, in message #22 hit the nail in his post, I believe so. I thought about it when I was writing my post last night. The sign may hint at some of your personality traits and dynamics between two of you, but the matter is much more complex. What was the upbringing like of your potential partner, what culture were they brought up in, are they educated... all this encompasses in your compatibility. If you are only looking at their birth chart, you will be missing many other, vital points. Perhaps, your partner's zodiac only hints at a potential of your relationship but it cannot address other, more complex issues. That's why I only treat it as fun stuff, but not real indicator how far I will go with this person. 2 cents.
 the_write_stuff
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/1/2008 7:31:38 AM
I'm a scorpio so that says all it needs to right there. I don't know what signs are compatible with me as I'm not much into astrology. I just know which one doesn't; I will never knowingly date another Gemini! LOL
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/1/2008 7:56:31 AM
stop sign, caution, no tresspassing, keepout, beware of dog, enter at your own risk...all good signs.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What sign goes good with an aries?