Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Is my son normal??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 charliemcsd
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Is my son normal??Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

He would be abnormal otherwise (imo).

Yes this is very normal teen male behavior... ever notice that healthy male behavior such as this, is always identified and labeled as a problem, yet, irratic female teen behavior is condoned.
 dino_freebird
Msg: 8
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/7/2007 7:58:28 AM
Too funny! I agree with most everbody else. He's normal.
 braindrain22
Msg: 11
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/7/2007 11:38:39 AM
What a fitting Poster name?

You openly discuss masterbation with your children like you might their school grades. You want to kick him out of the house because he jerks off. Such a loving mother. Your son is normal. I don't think you are. I pity your children, under your leadership they don't stand a chance of being succesful. You will see.
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/7/2007 1:00:26 PM
The kid might be normal and it's great that you're open about it, but you still have to teach him limits. If he doesn't learn how to respect women, starting with his sister, he's going to grow up to be the type of guy that the ladies here complain about.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/7/2007 1:19:58 PM
Count yourself lucky. He's well normal.
Don't worry.
 Wish4
Msg: 21
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/7/2007 3:05:14 PM
omg. I am so afraid. I grew up in a house full of girls. Now I have 3 sons, 2 are fast approaching the teenage stage. It was kinda funny when I first saw one drooling over the victoria secrets ads on the tv. I cringed at the first use of the word "penis" instead of "winky". I am so not ready for this. lol.
 MallardHunter
Msg: 32
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/9/2007 6:20:02 PM
OMG,,,,,and you let him go camping with the hillbillies this weekend.....

See off topic forums
 Terrible Flirt
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/9/2007 7:47:47 PM

I found him butt naked d1ck in hand. I kept my composure, pointed the mommy finger in face and continued with eye contact.

If at this moment he went stopped the activity and went limp, maybe pulled the sheets up over the area in question, he's normal. If, on the other hand, he continued to stroke it while also maintaining direct eye contact, I'd say not so normal.

Seriously there ma, I applaud your sense of discipline, if not your sense of timing. :-)
 Mosey_Burns
Msg: 35
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/9/2007 8:04:10 PM
Sounds like your username is a fitting one. Kidding :D

Yeah teenage boys are wierd. Its usually just a phase they grow out of. Don't sweat it.
 zombies are chasing me
Msg: 36
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/9/2007 10:42:34 PM
rofl! OP gave me one of the best laugh thus far today!

yeah yeah totally normal dont worry
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 38
Is my son normal??
Posted: 6/9/2007 11:35:01 PM

I am going to tell him again to stop using his sisters lotion that is in their bathroom and if that doesnt work then what?

You put icy hot in it.

Or some sand..
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Is my son normal??