Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > top 6 things that piss you off the most.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smart@$$
Msg: 2
top 6 things that piss you off the most.Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Stupid people
Drunk Drivers
People who don't know what the passing lane is for
Racist people
People who disrespect others

Ooops, I forgot one

People who complain about getting sex related emails when they have sexy pics up
 indicalover
Msg: 5
top 6 things that piss you off the most.
Posted: 5/1/2005 8:26:03 PM
1. People who work at McDonalds that don't speak english.
2. hypocrites
3. people that have to be pissed off at something all the time
4. Ebonics
5. politics
6. stupid people. Not necessarily ignorant people, but just stupid people.
 indicalover
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/2/2005 8:34:16 PM
Hello Ms. Picky.
 goodlife3470
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/3/2005 8:42:30 AM
Reality TV shows

Ignorant people

Crappy customer service

large Companies

Women who only want to date guys 6 ft and above In case you haven't noticed ladies If he is tall dark and handsome over the age of 30 he's gay

People who don't know the gas is the pedal on the right
 Wizardess040100
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/4/2005 5:19:24 PM
Country Music

My boss

People who lie about being sent to Harvard because they were so good at playing video games (you know who I am talking about dumbfart)

99.9% of girls I meet

Rude/loud people

People who drive 45 in a high traffic area when I am on my way to work and I am running late already (I've come close to being lethal at times)
 ZRBJR12161
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/7/2005 4:46:41 PM
double or triple chins
 DKPrince101
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/10/2005 2:34:02 PM
1.Girls that cheat on me. 2.A$$holes. 3.my ex girlfriend. 4.the world and all how live in it. 5.gay guys that hitting on me. 6.MY EX GIRLFRIEND HOW CHEATED ON ME!!!!!!
 ~~JT~~
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/11/2005 11:09:53 AM
1. politically correct people

2. people who crack on grammmer errrors

3. running out of chronic at 4:19

4. women who are only after me for my body

5. men with breast implants

6. trying to put all the giraffe meat in the fridge after hitting one at Lion Country Safari
 drayvnn
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/19/2005 6:20:27 PM
Only 3 for now.....

People who point at their wrist when they ask you what time it is. When they ask where the restroom is, they never point at their crotch.

People who ask if they can ask you a question. Why didn't you take that time and ask what your question was.

People who go out on a first date and talk about how messed up their life is....my ex wife did this.....my boss did this......get over it...are you here for a date? or a counseling session. Because my rates are going to go up if this is a counseling session.
 DropDeadGorgeous
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/19/2005 9:47:05 PM
1. Hypocrites
2. People who are rude to you for no reason at all.
3. My boyfriend
4. Girls that dress like they are hookers and get pissed off when guys do their cat calls to them.
5. People who steal.
6. Getting hung up on when ever I'm trying to argue with my boyfriend on the phone when he started it anyways.
 gooby
Msg: 26
Posted: 5/21/2005 7:04:40 PM
how many rednecks do u know? quit ****in you little f***
 Sexy&Dizzy
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/24/2005 8:53:05 AM
the top ten things that piss me off is
1.)touchie type people
2.)people that have got to correct and have every thing perfect
3.)people with no sence of humer
4.)hard headed people
5.)people that compare there age to younger people and say they dont know about life yet but you will when they get my age BULLSHIT!!!
6.)people that dont enjoy life live like they aint got no meaning
 ~~JT~~
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/24/2005 2:19:39 PM
1. Breaking my girlfriends thong giving her a wedgie

2. My testical implants (shouldn't have asked for a c-cup)

3. Michael Jackson

4. Setting my hair on fire with the hairdryer.

5. pople who dnot use spllechcek .

6. Sleepless nights, because da monsters are everywhere
 dr_fish
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/25/2005 8:33:45 AM
1. Gas Prices
2. My ex wife
3. pop up after pop up from stupid web sites
4. My golf slice
5. sleepless nights
6. people talking at a movie theater
 bigwil96786
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/26/2005 6:47:19 AM
stupid people. they should just stop breathing.
reality shows. they are full of stupid people.
slow drivers.
people who forget how to drive as soon as it starts raining.
officers in the military.
gas prices.
 Hello
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/30/2005 11:13:24 PM
1. Old people that drive.

2. 10 year olds that own me in Halo 2.

3. People that drink my beer with out asking.

4. Fake People.

5. My ability to break stuff just by touching them (I'm really big)

6. Not being able to think of a 6th thing I hate.
 EcoTecErn
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/31/2005 4:47:48 AM
1.) Realistic prank calls
2.) Old people driving
3.) Having a 9 year old beat my whole F’n team in Halo 2 online…by himself!
4.) Can’t spell well
5.) Gas prices
6.) Can’t afford college
 de-lye-lah
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/6/2005 10:27:06 PM
1. people who pull out in front of me, because they are too concerned with their phone conversation to pay attention to their driving

2. guys who think they know what they are talking about, but dont. ( you know the "oh yea my ford has a 400 engine...when we all know the 400 is a pontiac motor)

3. ugly people who arent aware that they are ugly.

4. ugly people who arent aware that they are ugly, who make out in public with other ugly people who arent aware that they are ugly.

5. big ladies that wear small clothes.

6. small ladies who complain about being "fat"
 mechmusician
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/7/2005 12:12:15 PM
1. vegetarians, and other people who think animals have rights. we are the top of the food chain, we are allowed to rule the other species. cows taste good and so do cute little seals. both make good seat covers. if electrocuting a monkey helps to cure cancer in 10 years, i have two things to say: red is positive and black is negative.
2. liberals, especially from hollywood, who want to end poverty. we need a social hierarchy to have an economy. if everyone were the same we would have communism. those cubans look REAL happy. those chinese love being run over by tanks. those north koreans love being held behind borders with guns and starved. ask russia, communism doesnt work.
3. any sort of security that searches non-arab people and women for bombs. slightly over 100% of all suicide bombers are arab and male. stop wasting our time.
4. people who actually think that a hydrogen economy will solve any problems. where does the energy to make it come from? petroleum.
5. the middle east and everybody in it. we sailed around africa and risked sailing off the edge of the planet and tried to find a northwest passage solely to avoid having to go through the area and deal with those crazies. nuke them and take their oil. then rebuild in 30 years.
6. africa. its a useless AIDS and stupidity ridden wasteland that will only survive on aid from civilized countries. the only thing they do is suck resources from the progress of mankind, and have sally struthers show me people covered in flies while im trying to eat dinner.
7. people on welfare who spend the money on drugs, alcohol, and tobacco and only breed more people like them. we should process them into fertilizer to make them the slightest bit useful.
8. old people not knowing when to quit driving.
9. asian immigrants driving. racist, but one almost killed my mom and another my best friend, and the rest dont drive much better. live around MSU and you will understand.
10. people who blame inanimate objects for things that are their own fault. guns dont kill people. people kill people. cigarrettes do not cause cancer. people smoking them do. fast food does not cause health problems unless you eat it.
11. censorship. i do not care if your kids see pamela anderson getting plowed on network tv. turn off the television if you dont want them to see it and stop relying on the thing to raise them.
12. cops giving people speeding tickets on a clear sunny day on a freeway in a non construction zone.
13. feminine hygiene, incontinence, or irregularity commercials. have some shame.
14. slow drivers. get the **** off the road and develop some reflexes and depth perception. the rest of us have places to be while you are singing showtunes.

thats 14, but there is a lot of stupid crap out there.
 mechmusician
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/7/2005 9:35:01 PM
redneck girl......you rock
 mechmusician
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/8/2005 11:16:41 AM
redneck girl, u are wrong on that no rednecks in michigan thing. i live here, and let me tell you we have a lot of them. all the city slickers are in detroit, lansing, or grand rapids, other than that, its all rednecks and country people. ill have you know that michigan made the dodge charger known as general lee, and most of the trucks your typical redneck drives, including the 350 chevy and the f150, not to mention the camaro and the mustang. dont knock michigan.
 Prettypinktoenails
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/9/2005 11:30:54 PM
1.People who mistreat the elderly
2.The gameshows on espn *all u can eat contest* and yet they shows "starving in plain site" on cnn about africa and 3rd world countries that are staving to death----irony?
3. People who suck up the welfare sytem and dont look for jobs
4.Jealous greedy people
5.People who cause accidents on the streets cuz they "HAVE" to talk on their cellphone ---wait till u get home! DUH! I'm sure answering the cell isnt worth an accident or a human life
6.People who watch someone get hurt and think to themselves "aww thats so sad" but ddont do a damn thing about it...
I have tons more.. this is actually like great anger management..
 Prettypinktoenails
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/9/2005 11:33:35 PM
oh and another thing... conservative rascist-------
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/12/2005 12:48:08 PM
I am not easily disturbed in being that it will take a whole lot to make me mad..I'm easy-going and fun loving..so..let me try this.....

1. Someone putting words in my mouth.

2. Leaving unruly children unattended

3. Leaving baby children alone especially in cars!!

4. Hurting innocent/helpless animals/people!

5. Intentional negligence.

6...Disrespect of elders!!
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/12/2005 1:19:43 PM
j-roc that rocks!!!

never took it into that type of context--
On a less seriousnote:
My ring snagging on a pillowcase and the setting flying off into the fibers of a rug lost forever...

people saying they are not materialistic-yet they pack everything in the house in the luggage...

On a seriousnote:
liars and thieves

oops I went over the six recommended..

You my man have a excellent sense of humor.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > top 6 things that piss you off the most.