Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > footfetish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 about2kikit
Msg: 2
footfetishPage 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
It's not mainstream, my friend, and our mothers have taught us all to be "good little girls". KINKY or DEPRAVED has been beaten into our heads as our mothers attempt to prepare us for the world at large. But most women don't find their feet all that sexy and can't compare it to anything in our scope of what sexy is. (well me personally)
I'm afraid that you'd end up bruised and battered if you were anywhere close to my feet. I'm that ticklish , that all you have to do is point to my feet and I'm hiding them.
But what one person finds sexy is often a turn off to others.
It can't be helped!
 jst_a_mskgn_grl
Msg: 3
footfetish
Posted: 6/12/2007 9:57:06 AM
hehehe

I have a friend who has a foot fetish and wants me to send pics of my pedi, always wants to give me a pedi, etc.

I do respect him and I know his fetish, although his isn't sexually orientated, meaning he isn't turned on and gets sexual gratification with his foot fetish.

Although it's weird, I respect him because he is not shy to admit...he loves women's feet!
 Leeanne
Msg: 5
view profile
History
footfetish
Posted: 6/12/2007 11:33:09 AM
It really doesn't bother me if people have fetishes - but it's how you behave in regards to that fetish that makes a difference!! I have met some people that were just downright weird/bizarre about their 'thing' and others who were respectful and behaved appropriately!! What you do is the key to how others accept you and your fetish!!
 squirterforyou
Msg: 6
footfetish
Posted: 6/13/2007 8:42:28 AM
I don't think there is a single thing wrong with having a foot fetish. One of my best lovers was one, and he really made me appreciate many things that are not mainstream. I have always made sure my feet are as pretty as my hands but not because of this.

And ... I have a hand fetish... so tit for tat.
 rockchick24/7
Msg: 9
footfetish
Posted: 6/15/2007 1:37:33 AM
Can't stand feet...they are the ugliest things on the human body! Why anyone would want to suck toes etc. is beyond me, especially as mine are so ticklish anyone trying would get an inadvertant kick in the head.

Caught an ex boyfriend sniffing my shoes and jacking off when I was 17....maybe that has coloured my opinion somewhat lol!
 jst_a_mskgn_grl
Msg: 11
footfetish
Posted: 6/15/2007 6:40:03 AM
As I said, my friends "attraction" to feet is non-sexual. Yes, I researched this a tad and saw it truly is possible (wasn't sure if I believed him).

But, I do, on occasion, have him over for an excellent foot massage. Since he studied reflexology, he's quite good. Being a waitress, my feet love the attention and I am slowly getting over the fact that they are gross feet. To me, my feet have always been yucky and at nearly 37 yrs old, I just indulged myself in my very first pedicure. So, slowly I will not be as inhibited. =)
 jst_a_mskgn_grl
Msg: 15
footfetish
Posted: 6/18/2007 2:15:34 PM

i like small womens feet, around size 3

I have never, ever knew a female with that small of feet unless they were a child....
 Evangelique
Msg: 19
footfetish
Posted: 6/18/2007 4:34:03 PM
In my experience ( as vast as it is ).. having a foot fetish is one of the mildest of fetishes. I myself don't see the allure, but to each his/her own. Although is seems to be a predominantly male fetish. I have known men who love how a woman's foot ( either bare of wearing silk stockings ) feels in their hands, how a perfectly curved arch looks and feels to their touch, and a beautiful pedicure makes her feet look flawless. Some men are deeply immersed in every detail, right down to the colour of polish on a woman's toenails etc.

Depending on the how far they like to take this particular body part fetish..it can and usually does, lead to a foot job .. which is the ultimate pleasure for a man who has a foot fetish. He loves the look... the feel, and how it plays into his sexual fantasies.
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Pleasure is what we seek in this life, and as long as it isn't harming anyone, then why not?

Tejas _ Yuki .. you're simply adorable, I'm sure your feet are no exception!

Stal
Msg: 23
footfetish
Posted: 6/19/2007 10:06:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your feet rockchick247.
 Outtie61
Msg: 28
view profile
History
footfetish
Posted: 7/1/2007 9:42:00 PM
I worked with a nice young fellow many years ago, that was from Innuvik, in the Canadian Arctic. He was a good student, good athlete and regarded as a model in this isolated community.

Women in the comminity began to have their footware dissapear.........

They were found in this young fellows closet and sent to a lab in Yellowknife NWT for testing. Results showed some semen stains or some such thing. Then.....he was sent to a treatment centre in Calgary. The end.

A strange but true story from the Canadian north. Enjoy your Canada Day.

Outtie61
 cndnldy
Msg: 29
view profile
History
footfetish
Posted: 7/1/2007 9:56:11 PM
that guy you mentioned didn't have a foot fetsih....sounds like he has a SHOE fetish.

For those who have a real foot fetish.....count me in!! Nothing like having my feet attended to. A big turn on!!
 deerdog1
Msg: 30
footfetish
Posted: 7/2/2007 11:46:39 AM

I'm afraid that you'd end up bruised and battered if you were anywhere close to my feet. I'm that ticklish

I would submit that you are not ticklish as it does noe exist ,...it is in your head ... i know you are going to say no way but I too use to think i was but try something tickle your self dont work does it so i came to the conclussion that i wasent ticllish and wala im cured go figure
 Miss W
Msg: 31
footfetish
Posted: 7/2/2007 12:46:27 PM
I've never been able to understand the fascination myself although I enjoy regular pedicures and foot massages.

About a month ago, just out of the blue, someone from this site emailed me to let me know what he wanted to do to my feet. I cannot fathom why someone would say this to a stranger, but hey, this is the internet and there's lots of anonymity. Perhaps if he sent out 100 emails, he may find one willing to take them up on his offer. You just never know.

I remember the Sex and the City episode where Charlotte met the high end shoe salesman who ended up giving her a discount if she would model the shoes and he could touch her feet. She ended up feeling cheap and gave the shoes back.

Several years ago, I was out shopping and was approached by a young man who liked my shoes and said that he wanted a pair like them for his sister. He asked me if he could see them. Next thing I know, I was showing him my shoe and he reached down, caressed the arch of my foot and then walked away. I was flabbergasted, speechless, and felt a bit violated. I should have seen it coming, especially since the shoes I was wearing were not particularly sexy.
 littlelired
Msg: 32
view profile
History
footfetish
Posted: 7/2/2007 3:38:51 PM
Ohhh Sean.
Don't lesten tot tose bad people...feet are just another part of agirls body to love..
 dragonshungry
Msg: 33
footfetish
Posted: 7/3/2007 10:27:50 AM
Well what ever floats your twinkies! I have a cute little stool with bead work and nice 10 inch pleaser heels for such an naughty boy, he can suck my feet till i shove my heel in his mouth!
 SilverSpartan
Msg: 36
footfetish
Posted: 7/18/2007 10:51:38 PM
Im a guy.

I keep good care of my feet. Sometimes days better than others.
I had a babe date me once because I had such nice shiny toes.

I've noticed over the years, that my (male) feet are in better shape than allot of women.

Nothing like looking at a pretty woman and then spotting her torn dirty toenails. yuck.
Nice toes are important. Its like nice teeth.

Here is a thought to women who run from foot fetishes. Its easier than anal sex!!

duty1234
Msg: 37
footfetish
Posted: 7/26/2007 12:57:00 PM
mostyl every girl i dated loved it cause they knew it was a weakness i had especially if were out in public lol plus they allways got a good foot massage from me which they really enjoyed *wink*
 BDRT
Msg: 42
footfetish
Posted: 8/16/2007 10:02:13 PM
I have been told that I have nice looking feet. A couple of guys I corresponded with had foot fetishes, and I have no problem with it. In fact, I've been thinking about adding a photo of my feet to my profile. I wouldn't mind a little attention from "feet" guys! I don't think it is weird, unless it's the only thing they talk about.
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 43
footfetish
Posted: 8/16/2007 11:17:53 PM
I am sooo close minded about this!

EW EW ew EWWWW!

lol that being said. I've been approached by a fair number of men with foot fetishs and really its not my thing at All. I guess they like me because I have extreamly tiny feet? I shop in the kid area (size 3&half). And they (have) just get more and more desperate as I continue to deny them and say no way am I letting you touch my feet. So I'm really.. Just don't go near my feet and I'll be happy. The only acceptable time to touch my feet is if I've had a long hard day on my feet and are complaining about them. THEN it would be nice to have a foot rub.

One of my friends teases me by sometimes joking that he has a foot fetish and grabbing my feet to freak me out.
 duty1234
Msg: 44
footfetish
Posted: 8/17/2007 5:29:36 AM
i have never seen or heard women anti foot lol my god do you know how many nerve endings are in the feet !!!!!!! gezzzzzzz you girls dont knwo what your missing hehe and its a great way to start up soemthing very intense and erotic !!!!!!! with me it allways lead to some wild passionate erotic love making sessions ....... i could go on about this but i wont haha
 duty1234
Msg: 46
footfetish
Posted: 8/25/2007 12:41:52 PM
Has anyone seen the scene in "Dusk to Dawn" where Salma Hayak is a dancer & puts her toes in Quentin Tarantino's mouth & pours a bottle of booze down her leg, & it flows over her foot & toes & into his mouth? ......... i seen that and yes it was erotic as hell
 duty1234
Msg: 52
footfetish
Posted: 8/26/2007 1:48:58 PM
i totally agree partiegirl if a woman can take care of her feet whats the rest like haha
 massagenut
Msg: 53
view profile
History
footfetish
Posted: 4/3/2008 9:57:41 PM
I agree! sounds like alot of uptight women here. not very open to being sensual at all. such a waste.
 Fate of Norns
Msg: 54
footfetish
Posted: 4/5/2008 10:08:57 AM
So do you people really think its more gross to lick and suck on a woman's toes or her lick and suck her p*ssy? Personaly licking a woman's feet is way cleaner than licking her p*ssy by a long shot.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 55
footfetish
Posted: 4/5/2008 3:14:47 PM
Foot Fetish?

I think I might have room to add that.

Lets see.
Foot fetish, oral, anal, rimming, Dom/Sub, BDSM, spanking, toys, rough sex, role play, bondage, shaved, pierced, discipline, exhibitionism ....... and the list goes on.

There is always room for another feish even if it is a bit nilla.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > footfetish