Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cumming quickly, then not cumming again for a long time      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EC22
Msg: 1
Cumming quickly, then not cumming again for a long timePage 1 of 1    
This applies to a man that one of my ex-girlfriends used to date. When she initially gave him a blow job, he would cum quickly. Then she would give a hand job or another blow job to get him hard again. Once he was hard, they would have sex. It would take a long time for him to cum again. Does this happen to anyone else? Just curious.
 abrethoffreshair
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Cumming quickly, then not cumming again for a long time
Posted: 6/18/2007 6:41:38 PM
This is normal.

Some men can control it...some can't. For those who can't, it's best
to let them go ahead & get off, then both of you can enjoy yourselves
longer, the second time around...that is considering you both either
wait awhile or you keep him up & going like your ex-girlfriend did.
 1Fish2Fish RedFishNewFish
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/18/2007 7:14:04 PM
Cumpletely natural.
Second, third, fourth times are progressively less 'rapid-fire.'
I have read that male kegels improve this dramatically and contribute to a multi-orgasmic man.
 1Fish2Fish RedFishNewFish
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/18/2007 8:00:13 PM

I see no guys have spoken up on this one yet, embarrassed?

I beg your PARDON?!?!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cumming quickly, then not cumming again for a long time