Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > PROBLEM: Online In My City list not working properly      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 foreplayful
Msg: 1
PROBLEM: Online In My City list not working properlyPage 1 of 1    
When I click on My City to get a list of people who are currently online from my city/area, only the first page shows people who are actually online. The second and all subsequent pages show people who were online today, this week or in the past 30 days, and that list doesn't update. In other words, as more people sign on the list on the first page continually updates but the records at the bottom pushed out of it by new arrivals don't show up on page 2, 3, etc. but simply disappear.

This used to work properly and the problem only started today (I believe).
 toolbelt46
Msg: 2
view profile
History
PROBLEM: Online In My City list not working properly
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:54:09 PM
same here. it only started doing that a day ago. any answers regarding the loss of the i.m. function beneath "online my city" pictures?
 cheffa
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/30/2007 10:42:40 PM
having the same problem can see online in my state and when someone has viewed me but when I click online in my city it shows everyone as online today regardless of their status
 Ticketoride
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/31/2007 3:07:50 AM
new arrivals don't show up on page 2, 3, etc. but simply disappear.

The first Page doesn't check marital Status, the others do.

When I go to My City the IM does not show under their names.

The Admin is likely making Changes to the Site as this Time.
The Instant Messenger may have gone offline temporarily.

Try a reboot.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > PROBLEM: Online In My City list not working properly