Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I never thought of HER doing what she did      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 northernmiss
Msg: 2
I never thought of HER doing what she didPage 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
my, my my.....for someone who prays to God, you sure are judgemental

Judge not for ye may be judged also!!!!

when you become perfect, then you will have the right to judge her and others, until then, IMO, this thread shows NO class on your part.

Her business is none of OUR business, discretion is obviously NOT your strong point, is it?
 northernmiss
Msg: 5
I never thought of HER doing what she did
Posted: 6/20/2007 12:50:45 PM

one's credibility is in serious jeopardy if they don't PRACTISE WHAT THEY PREACH !

Yep....and this is one of those never ending circles of judgement, you will get no arguement from me on that ^^^statement whatsoever.

BTW: I am sorry you were disappointed by her and that she did not meet your standards, which is a whole different discussion.

Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/20/2007 1:00:15 PM
YOU built up a fantasy about this woman. YOU made her into an "angel." She impressed you because of her looks and her friendliness--it doesn't appear that she asked you to "worship" her. She is, like everyone else, human.

Your blurb reeks of self-righteousness and sexism. You comment:

It just makes me feel happy knowing that a gorgeous woman is not a skank and has self respect and therefore gets my respect.

Why single out a "gorgeous" woman getting your respect for not being a skank? Are non-gorgeous women not deserving of respect for their non-skankiness? Asking god why a beautiful woman would have sex with a man not meeting YOUR approval is ridiculous. You, like many other men, lift beauty to a standard that is unrealistic. If it had been an ugly woman, I suppose that you wouldn't have been horrified to see her "nailed."

By the way, have you ever considered knocking and waiting for a response before entering a room?
 i_love_latinos
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/21/2007 2:08:29 AM
WELL i AM A GIRL AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE DROP DEAD GEORGOUS WITH FACES AND BODIES LIKE ANGELS BUT THE INTEGRETY OF A SLIMEY SLUG/SNAIL ( SORRY ANIMALS ITS NOT YOUR FAULT) AND I ALSO HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT EXACTLY BEAUTIFUL OR THEY HAVE A FEW EXTRA POUNDS ON THEM ( THOSE ARE THE GIRLS THAT GET PASSED UP ALL THE TIME ) i AM NOT BEAUTIFUL LIKE A MODEL BUT MY BEAUTY SHINES THROUGH MY PERSONALITY AND THE PEOPLE THAT I MEET SO BEFORE YOU WANT TO FANTISIZE OVER A HOT GIRL TAKE A STEP BACK AND EVALUATE THE PERSONALITY SHE HAS AND MAYBE THE LETY LA FEA ( UGLY GIRL ) IS A MORE BETTER MATCH ... IM SORRY THAT YOUR DREAMS GOT BROKEN BUT I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY BOUGHT A CAMERA AND TOOK A PICTURE OF HER ANS SAY THIS IS YOU NOW BUT IN 5 YEARS WILL YOU BE LIKE THIS OR WILL YOU BE FADED AND SOMEONES YESTERDAY .... A SAYING I HAVE THAT DRIVES MEN CRAZY IS " IF YOU GIVE YOURSELF AWAY TO EVERYONE YOU WILL NOT HAVE NOTHING LEFT FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE !!!!!!" HAPPY HUNTING SAMMY MESSAGE ME ANY TIME
 1Fish2Fish RedFishNewFish
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/22/2007 5:19:16 PM
My thoughts on this are (as someone else already said) the workplace in not the right place for this.

Where I work, simply knowing about this and not making a report makes me guilty of sexual harassment. (For real!) Any "inappropriate sexually related contact, talk, or other communication must be reported to your superior immediately, and if they do not address it, to their superior.

For all I know, she may have been strong-armed, blackmailed, or threatened. Perhaps she is so ashamed of what happened, because she was essentially raped, that she can't look you in the eye. Maybe she hoped you WOULD have reported it...

I am grateful that I was not in your situation. I would have had to report it, or I would face losing my job. I hope that it was consensual, and that she wasn't forced into it...
 * Succinct *
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/22/2007 8:27:11 PM
a woman that will do anything for $? yeah, real shocking....
 phenomnlwmn
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2007 10:08:34 PM
Maybe I missed something, but how do you know she was doing it for the money? You never said that you saw money change hands! And.....even if she was doing it for money, so what! Women have been exchanging favors since the begining! Only a few generations ago, the primary reason for women to marry was for financial security. In other words, they were giving up the cookies in exchange for shelter, food, clothes - MONEY! Would she still be a skank if she had banged you instead? Perhaps that wouldn't happen because you would have wanted your cookies for free? Or is it that you don't like cookies?
 phenomnlwmn
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2007 10:28:57 PM
That's precisely my point! In this day and age, women no longer have to play the cookie game for basic necessities. This woman has every right to share her cookies with whomever she pleases, and should not be labeled a skank for doing so! Why the OP chose to put her up on some sexless pedestal, I have no idea. Women as well as men are sexual creatures. Unfortunately, in the minds of far too many, women are not supposed to acknowledge their sexuality. Now that's the biggest load of BS ever!
 MsViv676
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/24/2007 9:00:04 AM
This goes back to the old saying..."Don't judge a book by it's cover" I know many beautiful women that are really ugly on the inside. And many women that are not perfect on the outside but are perfect on the inside.
 69cobra
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2007 9:54:28 AM
By any chance, was her name Melanie? She sounds just like the girl I used to date....I caught her doing the same thing.... I think she just liked having a variety of men because it gave her power!!

t621
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/24/2007 10:21:49 AM
Look, when you think about it, it's all about money for the majority of these women, I'm even starting to consider becoming a John, I get what I pay for, No games no B.S. It's better than getting a skank who just wants to get drunk for free and having her feel I'm lucky to even talk to her.
 Lario
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2007 10:59:36 AM

I wish her soul was just as gorgeous as her looks and body
It may in fact be. We don't know her motivations. You're just assuming the boss paid or offered her anything..

I wonder if you would have posted this if you had been the one "nailing her". I doubt it.
 plainguy
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2007 11:15:37 AM
When i saw the thread title, I had assumed it was of a significant other, rather than about a woman you found attractive. For you to judge her for what she does based on YOUR opinion...Thats just wrong. You have no idea if she has feelings for the guy, and you yourself made it clear that you were afraid to attempt to get to know her. Well, perhaps its your loss then. She is a grown woman, and responsible to no one for them other than herself. Just as you are for yourself. Leave it lie, if you feel she is not what you wanted her to be.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2007 11:40:58 AM
I know it's sacrilege to say it, but have you ever considered that she finds him sexy?
He's got power, he's got maturity, and a lot of things that you don't know about.
Unless you are his bosom buddy from school you are assuming that you know him, when you don't. Same for her.

If she did have sex to advance her career, where is the difference between that and looking buff and wearing nice clothes to do the same? It's only different if you wear nice clothes a LOT more than when you have sex. But if you're always having sex outside of a loving relationship, it becomes as cheap as putting on some perfume, and no-one ever thought it was wrong to wear perfume to help you get a job.

He offered you money to keep your mouth shut, so who's the whore?

I think you are still thinking that life is a continuation of high school, where all the good-looking, fit, popular young guys got all the good-looking young girls. Real life isn't like that, because people are more than they look like. They hide that from you in high school. I'm sure that most people in High School told Bill Gates he'd never get a girlfriend, or run his own business. If life sucks because very attractive guys don't always marry or date very attractive girls, it's because very attractive guys find that they don't want to put the work in for a high-maintenance woman, and often find that the mousey girl has just as good a body, is better in bed, and nicer to be with, too. But that doesn't mean that very attractive girls don't fall for anyone, just someone who is prepared to put the work in.

It sounds like she is embarrassed because she buys into that popular culture myth too, but she doesn't live by it. She is a "lady". She sleeps around, but doesn't want anyone to know about it, and you caught her "doing the nasty." I don't think it really matters who it was with.

I suggest that you realise that there is more to life than looks, and start looking for a woman who stimulates your mind as well as your hormones. Good-lookers can get loads of dates, but nice people get a lot more offers for a real relationship, and under their terms, too.
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/24/2007 10:35:32 PM
Maybe the old guy has game!

:)
 grizzelda
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2007 7:19:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^OK we get it, you think men have it harder than women in the workplace and you will never believe otherwise. Move on!

So as I see it we have an OP who made up a "fantasy" of who this woman was because he was attracted to her. Then he finds out that particular "fantasy" isnt reality so now he is making up another "fantasy" about who she is now, and all this without having any type of interaction with her other than the occasional "hey hows it going" and his little voyeur scenario. Sorry OP and to all that agree with him, you need to really examine how you function in this world.

To the poster that keeps insisting that women would feel the same. I get where you are coming from but when you listen to the anger and the viciousness of the OP and his continual assumptions about this woman and the situation, he is obviously not capable of reasonable thought and has some pretty bizarre attitudes about women and the standards that HE projects on to them.
 grizzelda
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2007 8:49:20 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Filmboy what you seem to be missing is the fact that he had virtually no contact, conversations or interaction with this woman at all other than seeing her walk by on her way to place of employment. How anyone could have strong feelings towards a relative stranger and then when this fantasy is burst, behave in the manner that the OP has is not "normal". What you are describing is having at minimum some interaction to develop a crush on that person, the OP has had none of this other than his fantasy based on her body and looks. How can he be emotionally stung by something that he created in his mind and then turn around and project his unreasonable reaction onto her, and still you justify his behaviour?
 grizzelda
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2007 11:57:37 AM

If you notice finekettleofish, there has not been a single woman that has countered this opinion of mine. Honestly, I was expecting a little recourse for the wording and bluntness of my statements, but other than you, no one has.

Some things arent worth replying to.
 Wullis
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2007 3:53:00 PM
WOW there is alot of assumption in this thread

Maybe

The "boss" is her boyfriend,

or Husband (or God Forbid Both)

or a friend with benifits

Why must the world always go right to the ugliest option.

If she isn't dating you does it matter who she is sleeping with. NO!!!!
She always treated you good and was a class act by your own admission .....what changed
I could understand if the man was married and his wife came running out bawling 'cause she caught them, but you gave us no reason to think of her as skanky or a whore or that she took money. You saw two people having sex........it happens everywhere ...everyday

I must laugh when adult men still want to delude themselves that women only have sex with them .......and all women are virgins until they meet THEM. And they only have kinky sex with them.

Sounds as though she conducted herself as many men claim is perfect; a lady in public and and a sex crazed nympho in private

GET OVER YOURSELF
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2007 1:11:13 PM
That is AWESOME!!

The only time you'd ever catch me nailing my middle-aged boss is if I worked for either Denzel or Sean Connery.
 subic
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2007 3:32:29 PM
They are both consenting adults, it is their bussines, you might have thought of knocking before entering.
 SwampHunter
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/27/2007 5:25:22 PM
DING DONG!!!

DING DONG!!!

DING DONG!!!

Know who THAT is at the door Sammy???

THAT is the process server coming to bring your subpoena. You see, her attorneys, the attorneys for the corporation, and maybe even the EEOC too, will all be wanting to take your deposition about what you saw. They'll need it to prepare for your testimony in the upcoming multi-million dollar sexual harrassment suit she'll soon be filing. Oh, and by the way, you'll be getting yet another subpoena for that too. Hope you have a new suit!

One other thing, you might as well print out this entire thread, unless you plan to commit perjury. They're almost certain to ask who else you've discussed this with, and exactly what you said. I guess your answer would have to be "the entire world!" lol!

Hey, I do have some GOOD news for ya though. If you get fired or demoted for any reason while all this is going on, and it could take several years, guess what? It's quite possibly RETALIATION and then you get your very own lawsuit too! lol They better be VERY nice to you at work from now on! lol! Want that new corner office?

But wait - there's even MORE good news! Once she reads your deposition, and this thread too, at least then she'll know how you truly feel about her! lol

So much for being shy, huh Sammy?

You two may yet wind up being real pals... :) She's really gonna like you, after you help make her a rich woman! lol

Mark

P.S. Ok people, before you start throwing hand grenades, or calling me "insensitive", or "politically incorrect", or a "sexist pig", or whatever the heck else... this was a JOKE ok? lol
 ZOO
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/27/2007 5:40:34 PM
I DONT SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS....SHE WAS HOT....HOT WOMEN LIKE MEN IN POWERFUL POSITIONS...AND HE PROBABLY HAD THE NUTS TO APPROACH HER WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GOOGLY EYED HER TO DEATH....
SHE GOT PENT OVER A DESK...BIG DEAL.....SHE LIKED IT....WAKE UP GUYS...WOMEN LIKE SEX AS MUCH AS US GUYS....DONT BE ALL PUSSIES ABOUT THINKING SHES AN ANGEL....
 musiclifer
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 9:09:25 AM
Hey Stupid - Since when is sex a sin. You make me sick. She's not a 'skank". She's a lover. Maybe the boss was more exciting than you. Ever hear of free love? Here's this 'angel', and there you are, quick to condemn. Did you ever here of swingers? Are they evil? Quit casting stones on those with lifestyles that don't match your puritanical one. I'm on her side.
 Wullis
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2007 7:41:19 AM

And wullis... get some morals my friend... you're giving a bad name to the ball-headed men out there with your attitude dude...

What is anti-moralistic about not sticking your nose into something private, not jumping to conclusions, allowing someone the dignity of keeping a moment behind closed doors. He says that everyone in the mall knows she was sleeping with the boss for a raise. How? Did he tell the rest of the guys what happened. Even if he feels she is no longer a lady........should he cease to be a gentleman?.

Who among us hasn't had a weak moment, would we want that weak moment spread across the internet and discussed by millions at length ....ten pages and counting.
Weigh the offence.........Who was hurt??

I have been in a similar situation as he was, except it was an older woman with a younger man. She came to me two years later, because she could not believe after all that time she had never heard the story through the company grapevine. Sorry I don't get amusement from seeing someones life taken apart for an inappropriate moment.(such as forgetting to lock the door.

And descrestion has served me very well

Oh and shearing my head has never affected my morals..............YET
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I never thought of HER doing what she did