Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > seven children plus three infants equals?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Love Akitas
Msg: 2
seven children plus three infants equals?Page 1 of 1    
It will all come full circle.
I hope I'm not around to witness it.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 3
view profile
History
seven children plus three infants equals?
Posted: 6/22/2007 5:58:05 PM
The sickening part is the command knew there were kids there and instead of setting up sniper/spotter teams to cut the Taliban to pieces..... hey lets bomb the shit out of schools and churches (Strategic Air Command my arse it DOES stand for Schools And Churches). Why go in and get dirty when you can level an entire village from the air as you watch the "pretty fireworks show".
A fabulous example of how to get support for the Taliban in Afghanistan again, indiscriminatly bomb and shoot the civilian population until they are willing to support anyone with a chance at driving you out of their country.

What is needed is ONE chain of command, not Nato + US +++, just one competent command to set goals which professional soldiers will accomplish. Plus a fully concerted effort will yield results much more quickly.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 9
view profile
History
name calling is one way to deal with it.
Posted: 6/29/2007 7:15:37 PM

These people that we are killing, especially the the children, are not terrorists.

Not yet they aren't ....... Think about it if the tables were turned. If someone came to MY country and through either incompetence or excess agression attacked My town and killed MY kids ... guess who I am going to be hunting until someone manages to take me down? But in taking me down these people will have made hundreds more just like me. Indiscriminate acts of violence against the innocent breed terrorists like flies in sh1t. The US military command originally denied any knowledge of children in the vicinity then later recanted and admitted they not only knew they deemed the risk "acceptable" ... just how "acceptable would it have been in "suspected insurgents" were holed up near or in an American public school?
That tactics of the insurgents do not justify willingly wasting kids to get a target. So far canadian sniper/scout teams have made confirmed kills in Afghanistan at 2430 meters ... 2 1/2 kilometers and a single target can be taken out with minimal collateral damage so with ground pounders to keep the heat off the shooters to allow for closer ranges the entire village could have be essentially quarantined and the targets taken out without wiping out kids or entire towns.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 12
view profile
History
seven children plus three infants equals?
Posted: 10/10/2007 1:53:20 PM
There are casualties of war and then there are casualties of cruel, calculated policy. I could "live" with the loss of some innocent lives if we actually demonstrated an alacrity to engage the 'enemy" on a regular let alone daily basis as we did in Vietnam and every conflict before that. Sans any "strategy" of substance IMHO these casualties are unforgiveable let alone unacceptable. There is colateral damage and then there is the continual malaise of as yet unaccountable myopia.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > seven children plus three infants equals?