Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For those of you who enjoy rough sex:      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tailpipe
Msg: 3
view profile
History
For those of you who enjoy rough sex:Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
i think i'm spoiled too no starfish girls for me pls
 DAVE632
Msg: 6
view profile
History
For those of you who enjoy rough sex:
Posted: 6/22/2007 7:25:07 PM
Seems to me THE BEST you can strive for is variety and that would include exploring as extremes as you're both willing to go. As long as you can lead, follow or sense the other person's mood and go there you'll never get bored with what you do with / to each other to turn each other on.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2007 8:06:58 AM

I have also learned that if you know your girls cycle very well then you can pre-plan. For instance each month I get a sex week where I can laid pretty much anytime I want then it turns into a 3-4 window for super kink followed by 4-6 days of scattered love making ending with a week of no sex except maybe a Duty Lay before she starts. This is repeated pretty much every month and I have found it's the same for most females. The order might be different and the type of sex might be different but there is always a pattern.

Gotta love a man that pays attention!!!

Some days I'm in the mood for the rough stuff. Some days I'm in the mood for the soft stuff. Some days I want both. Some days I don't want any (rare, but meh.. it happens). I don't think I could only have the soft stuff all the time. I don't think I could only have the rough stuff all the time either. I had a rough day at the office this week (ok.. a couple of them back-to-back) and I wanted nothing more then to come home and be held that first night, wanted to get f*cked hard the second night, and by night 3 I was ready to break out the whips and chains and seriously abuse someone!!! TG there was no one handy otherwise there might have been some serious explaining to do. Now I'm back to the I want to be held stage again.
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2007 8:29:28 AM
Have to say rough is best...but 'vanilla' also has it's place. As posters have said it's a matter of mixing it up.

Depends on mood...partner...bunch of stuff--yes, including what time of the month it is!!
 Enigmaguy
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/23/2007 2:27:19 PM
I could go back to vanilla to pacify those urges...
...Don't want to though, I like it rough and wild, just can't find anyone at the moment who is into that style...haha
 Roamingsiris
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2007 7:58:04 PM
Id have to.

If I just slept with a girl for the first time, and she tried some of the stuff that an X may have done already, id stil be outta there. Thats too much too fast, theres a comfort zone thats gotta be there before you really want to start getting out there. At least for me, a first time partner would have a **** of a time getting handcuffs on me. I guess I have watched too much TV

iheartsushi
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/23/2007 8:00:09 PM

Okay. So once you have really good rough sex on an ongoing basis, and I mean really good, would you ever settle for vanilla sex again (I don't just mean one time, but would you ever consider having a partner who wasn't into anything kinky?)?

Once you've crossed that line...... can you ever go back? How would it affect your choices of a future partner?

Well it depends on the actual size match.. I mean if it's some man that's below average and he's doing the rough sex on me well all I am going to get out of it is a bruised area and no pleasure if he is overly large well I'll probally end up in the hospital

Now as far as going back to vanilla? NOOOO Not if it was the last day I was alove NEVER ! I love it rough~!
 nuttnbuthoney
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/23/2007 8:23:07 PM
I always thought it started with vanilla sex and it would build up into rough sex or whatever you may want to do...
 pure love
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/23/2007 9:34:16 PM
i agree with the methodical journey...sex is a life all of its own...moods, physical capabilities and places all should be taken into consideration...hard sex combined with hard loving is the ultimate!!!
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/25/2007 4:49:42 PM
There is NO going back. My ex (18 months) turned me onto BDSM. It was amazing. I found sides to me that I never had a clue existed. I've been single for 2 years now and sex sucks. Every relationship I've had since the breakup, hinges on the sex. If he doesn't have it in him to be Dom, our relationship goes no where.

You can take that for being shallow.

I call it knowing WHAT I want !!! And no settling for anything less.
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/25/2007 5:28:13 PM
there is something very desirable to me about the balance between vanilla and rough
to all go over the board between the two while communicating what you like or don't like and experimentating seems, to me, the most intimate way of connecting the souls

i'm all for it
 gwenivere_1
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/25/2007 5:42:15 PM
You need variety of all kinds.... it depends on how I'm feeling.... but could I ever do the straight up, no variety, 2 position never being spanked again?? HELL NO
 exotica cohiba
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/28/2007 1:15:53 PM
not sure what you mean by vanilla sex when clearly im caramel lol.........jk... it all depends on the mood....i like it in many ways but i will take it rough any day
 vhdc
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/28/2007 2:23:29 PM
So, what you are saying is that vanilla is a *gateway* flavor to rougher sex?
 fsu1965
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/28/2007 2:29:36 PM
I pull my girl's hair, thrust the fingers of my hand as well as my d*ck inot her, spank her, ask her who's her Daddy, get behind her and pound away and put my whole hand into to shallow pu$$y. She is lifted to another planet and sometimes can not move after she's cum. I f**k her in the mouth and she swallows me whole and I cum down her throat. She loves to feel it throb as I shoot my load down her throat.

This is not a turn on statement, it is a fact. I have never done this before to any woman, but I am into it now.
 Hot Buttered Soul
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/30/2007 10:58:20 AM
Once you have had mind blowing incredible sex.. you never go back.... oh sure you'll have a partner that just aren't there mentally... are comfortable with themselves or the agressiveness of it...

But ultimately.. you'll crave it... desire it... and all else pales in comarison. Unless of course your making love..... and to add to the later.. to have hot agressive rough passionate sex with the one you love is the ultimate.

A woman who can accomodate all aspects of my sexual personality is important to me. A dealbreaker.

There is someone for everyone. Some like vanilla... some like fire.

I like fire.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2007 8:26:30 AM

I have also learned that if you know your girls cycle very well then you can pre-plan. For instance each month I get a sex week where I can laid pretty much anytime I want then it turns into a 3-4 window for super kink followed by 4-6 days of scattered love making ending with a week of no sex except maybe a Duty Lay before she starts. This is repeated pretty much every month and I have found it's the same for most females. The order might be different and the type of sex might be different but there is always a pattern.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will have to write this down, and note it about every woman I date in future!

You've made my week.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2007 8:30:13 AM
Why is rough good? Is it this way with everything? I'm sorry, I missed the sex ed lesson that said that foreplay is over.

If you like it rough, and you consider everything else "vanilla", then you haven't had good sex. EVER.

You just have had so much roughness that you don't know real pleasure when you find it.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/2/2007 6:43:36 PM
If you have only experienced vanilla icecream you think its wonderful because you have no idea what other flavors taste like!

And can't you like alot of flavors or are you really boring if say, you don't want to try any really crazy flavors you know would be gross like tiger tail but still like a little differnt like ummmm cotton candy?????????
 Tin Foil Ninja
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2007 10:10:23 PM
I always thought it is the biggest turn on when I know a girl can be so cute and womanly and still kick my ass. I guess sex is kind of like if playboy produced a UFC fight.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/9/2007 4:17:13 PM

Okay. So once you have really good rough sex on an ongoing basis, and I mean really good, would you ever settle for vanilla sex again (I don't just mean one time, but would you ever consider having a partner who wasn't into anything kinky?)?

~OP~ Rough sex isn't necessarily kinky sex. Rough sex doesn't enter my world, but neither does vanilla sex. I guess it's all a matter of personal preference. Once you find a compatible partner that isn't into much vanilla, it's pretty hard to fathom returning to the vanilla world. At least it would be next to impossible for me personally.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 72
For those of you who enjoy
Posted: 9/9/2007 8:05:07 PM

*champrins*: You want to treat me like I am under your power and less of a human being than you?
You better be wearing protection and I dont mean a condom!

Champrins, you are mistaking rough sex for a assult or abuse.

Rough sex is concensual. It is just another variation and if it isn't for you then don't but also don't imply it is sometihg it isn't.

Some of the women I have found who enjoy rough sex are pretty rough them selves. I have come away with my share of bruises, scrapes, gouges and tender spots.
 OutMind
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/11/2007 12:16:03 PM
Variety is the spice of life, so go vanella, go nutts and dark chocolate, go gelatto.
 passionteman
Msg: 76
Posted: 9/11/2007 12:17:49 PM
I like rough sex once in a while, but it gets me all too excited unless I pull it out a couple of times!!! :)
 NatGoat
Msg: 77
Posted: 9/11/2007 1:03:30 PM
I like it . . _occasionally_ . . as a variation or change of position . . during a long session . . but Fast, rough stuff wears me/both out much quicker . .
I _Much_ prefer Slow, Tender, Emotional, Sensual Love-making . . extending the enjoyment over an Hour . . or two . . of Pure Pleasure . . !!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For those of you who enjoy rough sex: