Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > ok guys is my profile any good?????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nosoup4u
Msg: 2
ok guys is my profile any good?????Page 1 of 1    
You should move your thread to profile reviews to get the suggestions that you are looking for. Also their is a link on POF on how to create a good profile.
 svenn36
Msg: 4
ok guys is my profile any good?????
Posted: 6/24/2007 3:10:30 PM
While I would agree that your post would be better served else where in the forums. Nevertheless, your profile appears perfectly fine. In fact, your profile has already been added to a several people's favorites list.
 TroyMcLure
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/24/2007 3:32:47 PM
yes wrong spot... anyway
its ok, but could be more descriptive regarding interests and a say in the life of lyn
the word bloody might be offensive to some........

yes wrong spot... anyway
its ok, but could be more desriptive regarding interests and a say in the life of lyn
the word bloody might be offensive to some........
 Unfold
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/24/2007 4:29:15 PM
I liked it. Very well written. If I could add one critique I would break up that large block of text into paragraphs. Makes for a much easier smooth flowing read.

Best of luck.
 Deceased~
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/25/2007 9:45:27 AM

I want to set a good impression of myself and not the wrong one.

Then remove the spam from your profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > ok guys is my profile any good?????