Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The funny things people say ....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 restless_native
Msg: 6
view profile
History
The funny things people say ....Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
"Laying the table" is a term that can get some very odd looks from some people.
 restless_native
Msg: 8
view profile
History
The funny things people say ....
Posted: 6/28/2007 7:16:36 AM

When the door bell rings

I say "For £150 an hour, I hope this one swallows"
 tiggerthetrigger
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2007 7:25:02 AM
i think kids tend to say the funniest things when my son was 2 we were out shopping and he needed the loo so i took him and decided to go myself and he proceded to say in a not so quiet voice mummy is that your muchtashe under your bum and unfortunatley the loos were full needles to say i came out of the cubicle with a very red face
 oggers
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2008 4:16:49 PM
Took one of our american colleagues to the pub for lunch, old Dennis sitting at the end of the bar ( in his usual place ) .... we always have a chat, and the yank decided to join in with us locals ........
"So have you sat in that same place all your life ?" he asked
" Not yet ........" replied Old Dennis.....
 daver987654
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2013 10:23:02 AM
This is the closest thread I could find so...................on recent profiles I responded to...............................

"my favourite hobby is horse racing"...............................have you beaten any yet?

" I just want to be loved"...........................................how about buying a dog.

No dates
 GeordieColin
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2013 1:48:02 PM
I said to my girls when they where little that the tune the Icecream van makes indicated that he had ran out of Icecream.
Save me money for about 10 years.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The funny things people say ....