Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Bug Report: New Plentyoffish Test      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
Bug Report: New Plentyoffish TestPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
500 Internal Server Error Content-Type: text/html
Application error (Rails)

This indicates that an ASP error has occurred.
The Admin will have to fix this.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 4
Bug Report: New Plentyoffish Test
Posted: 7/5/2007 11:16:16 PM
The new Test should be Ok now: PlentyofFish Relationship Needs Assessment

Its an entirely new and different Test, and has no Connection to any previous Ones, such as the Personality or Compatibility Tests.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:43:52 AM
"I took the test and accidentally added it to my profile and now I can't get it off. Clicking on remove from profile does not work. Help!!!!" I just clicked on your profile. Where is says "Needs Assessment" there's an N/A next to it. My profile has the same thing and I didn't take the test. When you click on the Needs Assessment with an N/A next to it, the test shows up. Your results don't, they're not posted. Try it on your profile or on mine and you'll see. The "Needs Assessment" is on everyone's profile now. If there's an N/A it means the results are not there.
 themadfiddler
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/7/2007 1:23:39 PM

The weighting on the last spectrum of the test seems to be a little off, I panned all the questions related to gift giving but gave mid to high marks on everything related to verbal feedback from the partner, but it listed receiving gifts as my preferred method of receiving affection and that I would dislike verbal feedback.

I have to concur...

I honestly tried to "blank" on the test, to not skew anything...but some of the results were just "not on" at the end. Could it be I simply was so "blank" I didn't read the question properly??? In any case, now I can't use the results.

Is there no recourse for a do-over or adjustment of the computations?

Ahem. *embarrassed foot shuffling* I do not need to get shiny gifts...nor do I need to plan my nookie ahead of time.

However...if someone were to wrap up a beautiful woman in crepe paper and post her to me to arrive at 3 p.m. Mountain Time...I will accept these results and withdraw my complaint
 Ticketoride
Msg: 7
BUG REPORT - New Plentyoffish Test
Posted: 7/13/2007 12:48:31 AM
Can we retake the test once ...

Is there no recourse for a do-over or adjustment of the computations?

can we have the opportunity to rectify the odd mistake?

Related Links:Profiles: Re-taking Tests
 themadfiddler
Msg: 8
BUG REPORT - New Plentyoffish Test
Posted: 7/13/2007 2:49:56 PM
I know that essentially means - End of discussion.

As long as it's taken into account that there is a vast difference between "sour grapes, the test tells me things about myself I don't like to hear, therefore I want to take it again until I skew the results into hearing something I like" or you answer the test in what you believe is an honest fashion and either misunderstood the wording, or, there was a specific flaw or error in the test...in any case the results are dramatically different from what you are, in other words the test is simply faulty. That can, and does happen.

In which case your only recourse is to not use it on your profile if you either way don't like the results...

So, tough darts farmer?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Bug Report: New Plentyoffish Test