Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fist      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nonblond
Msg: 1
FistPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have been bi since I was 16, like most girls I enjoy a couple of fingers in me, recently I meet a gay women (dyke) she is very dominant which I have quite enjoyed. after the 3rd time we played she stuck 4 fingers in and really pounded me , it hurt but felt good as well. the next time she put her whole hand in , now that hurt but it went in.
what I want to know is have many of you other girls had a whole hand or am I a freak
 tdh46
Msg: 2
Fist
Posted: 7/4/2007 8:36:52 AM
WOW only 21 and have no kids and someone can put a whole fist inside you already?

vhdc
Msg: 3
Fist
Posted: 7/4/2007 9:26:41 AM
Kinkycapitalist: Just like a 4 year old you have no unexpressed thoughts. The difference is a 4 year old is cute, on a 72 year old man it is just vile.
 QTpye16
Msg: 5
Fist
Posted: 7/4/2007 11:56:46 AM
tdh46,

"WOW only 21 and have no kids and someone can put a whole fist inside you already?"

Damn, I'm 'bout like you
 JWA
Msg: 6
Fist
Posted: 7/5/2007 3:52:51 AM
I'm not a female but have known a few................................

Two of my longer term girlfriends were into this, seemingly all on their own but I'm fully certain they had experienced it well before we'd met. They knew just what to do and honestly the very first time it was a bit "freaky" meaning unsual since I'd never done it before. I wasn't new to sex and some of the more unusal things women like but this was just a bit outside my experiences to that time.

They enjoyed it quite very much and seemed to climax terrifically when we used it now and again. Just like anal penetration it's not necessarily for everyone but if you like it by all means use it whenever it seems to be a good idea. Nothing at all freakish or "wrong" about it----just not for everyone.

On another note I think the best reply so far was the one about 4 year olds and unexpressed thoughts! LOL That's so true in all things-------some thoughts ARE best left unsaid---especially those that don't advance a topic or contribute anything useful.
 nonblond
Msg: 7
Fist
Posted: 7/7/2007 5:38:27 AM
Thankyou for your support
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 8
Fist
Posted: 7/7/2007 6:00:06 PM
you say freak like its a bad thing

Its perfectly fine to know what you like.
 boaterbob925
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Fist
Posted: 1/17/2008 6:51:52 PM
Go to YouTube and look up the Rick James SuperFreak video.
Any of those gurls could get a hand from me.
From their head down to their toes.
And I would take them home to Mother.
Celebrate your freak.
LOL
 Rae327
Msg: 10
Fist
Posted: 2/7/2009 2:37:31 PM
You are no freak, or of you are, there are a lot of us!

Just remember to allow "bounce back" time between fistingsw ( a few days or so) and do kegals. Oh... and the pain, yeah, thats what makes it feel SO good!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 11
Fist
Posted: 3/17/2009 4:12:10 PM

nope your one of a kind.......

freaky would be both hands......

~OT~ It's just another personal preference. It's not even remotely "of interest" to me, but I'm only in charge of my choochie.
 EvilLolli
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Fist
Posted: 3/17/2009 8:37:32 PM
Hmmmm several thoughts came to mind when I saw this. It's not freaky, just not my or everyone else's cup of tea. The thoughts that popped in were:

1. The scene in "Chasing Amy" where she first makes a circle w/ her fingers on one hand, then pushes her other hand thru that circle and wiggles her fingers as she explains to a guy thats it's only for "special occasions".

2. One of my long term strictly platonic(the reason why platonic is following) male friends that is affectionately called "fist-her, fvck-her" as it is his favorite way to have intimate relations(he is a master of the over-share). He will go into GREAT detail w/ no prompting about the various methods as well.
 deerdog1
Msg: 13
Fist
Posted: 4/3/2009 7:49:31 AM

yep u ARE a freak

and you say freak like its a bad thing ???
 darkhairedgirl81
Msg: 14
Fist
Posted: 2/17/2013 11:37:32 AM
Happened once with a guy after maybe four to five hours of foreplay and just naked fun, no sex. We used lubricant, but I was extremely sore for almost a week. NEVER again.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 15
Fist
Posted: 2/17/2013 11:57:37 AM

Actually OP, most women have no desire to be fisted

How do you know? Have you asked a majority of women?

and furthermore, the majority of women are too tight for it.

If those parts can stretch to allow a baby to pass through, and then go back to their original condition with exercise, why couldn't a fist fit in there with patience, time and lube?

Most women would much prefer a penis or a fist anyways.

How do you know? Have you asked a majority of women?

Heck, most of you have trouble handling a penis let alone a fist inside you.

How do you know? Have you fvcked a majority of women?

SMH at ignorant statements that masquerade as facts.
 angellight2091
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Fist
Posted: 2/17/2013 2:43:18 PM
Wow... Are you serious??? A fist?? Im thinking Im definitely all set with that.. As some other posters have said.. A large penis can be hard enough (no pun intended) let alone a fist..
 au103
Msg: 17
Fist
Posted: 2/17/2013 4:44:47 PM

For all those comments - you're finished. All posts deleted.

the other
Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here ||
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 18
Fist
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:12:07 PM
You probably would be surprised how many girls like it. That's how it usually is when something isn't totally vanilla. I believe it's not the size of the vagina but how your pelvic bones,tendond, etc are arranged. I have had quite a few guys want to do it. Many have that fantasy. Also guys have told me about girls they have and girls that squirted & gushed like mad. But, I just cant, even with a small hands.
 siisaa
Msg: 19
Fist
Posted: 8/5/2018 6:23:49 PM
I fisted my ex-boyfriend. It was his request, probably because I have small hands. My hand was covered in shit. Suffice to say, I'm not easily grossed out nor will I do that again (even with gloves).
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 20
Fist
Posted: 8/6/2018 7:18:53 AM
I can understand the desire of a man to check out a woman in this way, bit like a gynecological exam and men have the fantasy of wanting to be a gynecologist so they can get intimate with loads of different women. But, I'll stick to using my hands for a good fondle of the breasts and buttocks.
 basilisk123
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Fist
Posted: 8/6/2018 12:03:43 PM
"I fisted my ex-boyfriend. It was his request, probably because I have small hands. My hand was covered in shit. Suffice to say, I'm not easily grossed out nor will I do that again (even with gloves)."-siisaa

First rule of anal: Shit happens.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Fist
Posted: 8/6/2018 1:06:13 PM

I fisted my ex-boyfriend. It was his request, probably because I have small hands. My hand was covered in shit. Suffice to say, I'm not easily grossed out nor will I do that again (even with gloves).

Should of done an enema first lol
 siisaa
Msg: 23
Fist
Posted: 8/6/2018 7:53:48 PM
I watched him administer himself an enema with a shower-head. Still....shit. Anyway, I chalk it up to crossing something off my "f ucket list" LOL! (although it was never something I was overly curious about trying)
 basilisk123
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Fist
Posted: 8/14/2018 12:59:06 AM
Unless he shoved the shower head up his butt, I doubt it was an enema. That is a horrible image, not as bad as a fist covered in poo, but pretty bad.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Fist
Posted: 9/10/2018 3:50:02 AM
A babies head comes out....while I'm NOt a woman I have dated those who like what your talking about....being safe would be your first order....enjoying would be the next!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fist