Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Startup a local POF thang in North Idaho?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnnyscrobo
Msg: 1
Startup a local POF thang in North Idaho?Page 1 of 1    
So I'm seeing a lot of threads about (All's quiet in Idaho) and I'm just gonna put the thought out there:

Any phishers interested in starting up a local 'hang' please post and let's see where this can go?
 Femalepresence
Msg: 2
Startup a local POF thang in North Idaho?
Posted: 7/14/2007 12:20:46 PM
Maybe we should! But where?
 johnnyscrobo
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/15/2007 8:52:10 AM
I personally like O'Doherty's in Spokane (even though that's cheating cuz it's no longer a North Idaho thang, it's a Northeast Washingtonian thang! But hey, good times is good times regardless of borders and boundaries yea?
 Patticake333
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/6/2007 10:52:45 PM
There's some pretty good places in Sandpoint! That's really North ID!!
 joejunkie
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/10/2007 2:03:17 PM
Hey... has this gone anywhere? Capone's is fun... I didn't know O'daugherty's was still open???
 forrreal
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2007 9:55:50 PM
Sounds great 2 votes for Capones I'll email all the hot guys, you get the girls!!!
 morelluvinteddybear
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/11/2007 10:58:00 AM
Femalepresence; I wished to ask how long you have been an Explorer leader but your 75 mile limit will not let a Southern boy in...
 AWAITING DELETION PLEASE!
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/23/2008 2:05:01 AM
Hosts on POF are volunteers so if you would like to organise something in your area please contact Forum Moderator when you have organised something before posting it or if you have any questions about how to go about it.

There are no designated hosts for any area. You can still host even if someone else has hosted an event there.

The first things to think about is:

1. What time of the day do you want to host something?
2. When in the week? Weekday/Weekend?
3. Do you want children to attend or adults only?

Then once you have decided on the day, time and the who you can think about the what..

So you have decided on your event, contact Forum Moderator and check the event is ok to post, then once you get the ok, go and post it here

Idaho Singles Event Forum

It will appear in the main forum you will then need to mail Forum Moderator to ask for it to be moved and scheduled, remember to include the URL/Link address in the mail.

It will then get moved and scheduled, and you can ask for it to be fancied up too.

And don't forget to read the rules:

FAQ - Planning on Hosting a Event? Things you need to Know

When trying to gauge interest it is best to remember that you won't be able to tell by polling the forum, the best bet is to put together a small meet and poll the entire user base local to the area

(Forums are used by less than 4% of the userbase). Most attendees do not use the forums and find out about events via word of mouth, green links above the inbox and the mass mail sent out about an event to a 10K radius of the venue
 Big1cwboy
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/24/2010 6:34:48 PM
how about the slab inn in post falls or big al"s at stateline ?
Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Startup a local POF thang in North Idaho?