Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > ~ Men who hug & the women who love them! ~      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 2
view profile
History
~ Men who hug & the women who love them! ~Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I love to hug, and cuddle, and snuggle up with someone special.
It's always a wonderful feeling to be so close to the one you love.
 Seavoyage
Msg: 3
view profile
History
~ Men who hug & the women who love them! ~
Posted: 7/5/2007 7:46:58 PM
My old man used to hug me here and there when he wasn't working long hours. My mother would never do that. I am more like my old man in terms of hugging those I care about. I sometimes will do that with male friends if I haven't seen them in a long time or pat them on the back....
 Greanize
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/13/2007 3:26:23 PM
I rarely got hugs and cuddles when I was a child, and when I got married, my husband was a cold bstrd. If I wanted a hug, he wanted to fondle. There was no closeness just for that personal interaction. I lived almost 25 years with that kind of starvation....and I am still starved.
When I meet the right one, he better like and want hugs and cuddles, because I am going to smother him and whoever you are, even if you don't know me yet...you better start getting used to the idea!
 MacGregrrrr
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2007 1:49:07 PM
The longer, the better (I was talking about HUGS, you PERVERTS!)
Best hugs are the ones that last all day, all night, and then all day, all night, etc. ...
 Seavoyage
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2007 2:36:35 PM
My old man was kind of huggy, but he was a workaholic. It wasn't also something that happened very much from him, but it was there. We weren't very affectionate in my family, but it is in my nature to be affectionate. I would, of course, expect to be given space and to give space. I think it's important to give the ones you love a squeeze and let them know you care and be like a nice care bear:)
 finandfine
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2007 12:59:41 PM
OH LOVE This one

I love to hug, and cuddle, and snuggle up with someone special.
It's always a wonderful feeling to be so close to the one you love.

Don't know were I got it from, shire is not in my family, maybe thats why, don't' know. I shire love it, sometimes even more then sex.

Problem is find the one that love's it just as much!
 Bigheart48
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/8/2007 1:57:39 PM
Leeanne
Nice topic.
We certainly never would think of hugging as kids. Perhaps if a relative visited or someone special we had not seen for a long time. I remember once getting a hug from my sister as she was leaving and we didn't know if we would ever see each other again. I love to hug. I don't tend to hug co-workers...too intimate. I do hug my friends...no hand shake for me thanks. I hug people who are feeling down or just look like they need a hug. I hug my sports buddies if they do something good. I find you have to judge when to hug by the person. I never hug people who are uptight about their own physical space, unless they are so prudish that it irritates me. Then I give them a lighten up hug. I have a pin that says "Say No To Drugs and Yes To Hugs".
Dave
 Bestknight
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:05:26 PM
Hugs are GREAT !

Yes I could use one right now.

In public I think a HUG is more appropriate then french kissing : )
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > ~ Men who hug & the women who love them! ~