Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Maybe im Asexual?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 3
Maybe im Asexual?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I wish you lived closer to me.........I feel the exact same way...........

I get horny and I love men love touching them and thinking about them...........but not exactly being sexual with them. And I am def not gay............I actually looked up a asexual website lol. I always felt so weird and alone about it. I was going to message you this privately but no, I shouldn't be ashamed, I will have sex and do these things and act into it but not really because I want to.
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 16
Maybe im Asexual?
Posted: 7/12/2007 6:57:46 PM
I've hit the same point but for a different reason.

I'm at the point, I'd rather have no sex then bad sex.

And to me, bad sex, at this point in my life, is sex with someone where it is purely physical. I want that emotional connection again.

So in the meantime I'm iggin the youngins , blocked my "friends with benefits" phone numbers and getting some work done.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 18
Maybe im Asexual?
Posted: 7/15/2007 12:27:08 AM
pahahha yeah you totally said it wrong. of course your not asexual, now i just feel alone and a tad embarassed again, oh well!
 miss_tea00
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Maybe im Asexual?
Posted: 7/15/2007 12:39:19 AM
Asexual? Nah, I doubt it. Maybe you just got bored or need a different connection. Breaks are always good. Just take some time...you'll be ok!
 floridaman4u
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Maybe im Asexual?
Posted: 7/16/2007 8:04:10 AM
i think most have missed the most important info you posted .. you were in a serious relationship for 5 years having sex everyday ? xs a day ... your in depression (maybe even heart broken ) why did you break up ? over sex ? people cant help who there attracted 2 or not 2 ...i dont think its sexualty
you need be concerned with at this point ... but healing before moving on ...in the end the heart has the final say ..take it slow you find what you need ..... ..just my 2 cents ...
 SitOnMyFaceOrBendOver
Msg: 28
Maybe im Asexual?
Posted: 9/7/2007 10:46:04 PM
Could it be possible that you just have a low sex drive? I don't think you're weird at all, I also love looking at women. It's almost an art...
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Maybe im Asexual?
Posted: 4/13/2013 12:09:27 PM
Although this is an old thread I just wanted to say thanks to OP and all others who came out, as well as all non asexuals who are open minded enough to have an intelligent, non judgemental conversation.

I think any topic is difficult, and maybe even impossible, to be discussed when people lack vital information on the subject. On the other hand, it’s nice to see opportunities others could learn from although and unfortunately at the expense of the people who make this information possible. Just because we can accept others who are not like us it doesn't mean we have to be like them.

Knowledge is power!

http://www.asexualityarchive.com/book/

Cheers
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Maybe im Asexual?