Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Women, what do you want from men other than money ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DonQuay
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Women, what do you want from men other than money ? Page 1 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
OR ... is this a taboo subject? Maybe it is ... but stereotyping men appears to be allowed ......
One mustn't mention what a heck of alot of men feel .... but cannot say , because ... it's .... not .... PC.

Hugh
 NickiK
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Women, what do you want from men other than money ?
Posted: 7/17/2007 6:18:07 PM
Honesty!!!! Great Sex!!!! And take out the trash!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2007 6:20:18 PM

The only thing i am begging for is honesty...PLEASE.
That's the ONE thing that is seriously short supply around here. At least, from the ones who email YOU FIRST!
 Reenie999
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/17/2007 6:20:47 PM
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ALL WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY ???? ...and yes I know I'm shouting....I'm making a point.m LOL.

I personally have no interest whatever in how much or how little money a guy has as long as he has enought to support himself ( I don't support men) and also has enough to take me out.
 Miss W
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/17/2007 6:24:40 PM
Honesty!!!! Great Sex!!!! And take out the trash!

And may I add, pick your clothes off of the floor?
 sillygoose
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/17/2007 6:29:57 PM
I want a man that wants a women my age . It seems like every man I could be interested in, is interested in younger women. Well I have great genes and I age slowly. I look, act and feel younger, so those poor men are going to age and then see what they missed. I think I will stay single just out of spite hehe.
 DonQuay
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2007 11:24:00 PM
Precisely, Lyndi .... it's the main reason I posted this thread in the first place.... :)
 DonQuay
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2007 11:27:24 PM
Dumb Question? Then I suggest ... maybe all the 'Men, what do you want from women other than sex ? ' are also dumb questions? OR... as is normal .... sometimes some women would rather 'dis' ;) a man if a question is too close to the truth.....

:)
 YourTravelGirl
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2007 11:32:41 PM
Love....all I want is love.
 thetangypanda
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 9:31:54 AM
Money? Heck I have something far better than money to offer women.
*checks breath*
*slicks back hair*
*pulls out food stamp card*

Ladies.... lets hit the town. The Burger King lets you have it your way, AND he lets you have it on food stamps. YEAAAAAH!

Witchypoo
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/19/2007 9:40:01 AM
^^^^^^^^^Hmmmmmmmm I wonder what it would be like to clean out a mans food stamp account. No more BurgerKing for you tangypanda.... Hell after I'm done with you, they'll be no Mickey D's either. That cardboard mansion you've been bragging about will be gone as well, I'm taking your bus pass and your pet squirrel too. I am after all......... EVIL WOMAN with an evil grin ;))

We want you to put the TOILET SEAT DOWN!!! Falling in at 3:00 a.m. is no picnic, after all.... I'm just a simple girl, LOLOL. Just a simple girl WITH HER OWN MONEY!!!

:))
Witchy
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/19/2007 10:13:02 AM
OR ... is this a taboo subject? Maybe it is ... but stereotyping men appears to be allowed ......
One mustn't mention what a heck of alot of men feel .... but cannot say , because ... it's .... not .... PC.

The only money I want from a man is my change when I send him with money to buy me a half gallon of milk.

What women want NOWADAYS is a man who's nice, attractive, good in bed, and loyal. The rest we already took care of.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/19/2007 11:33:32 AM

Oh they say it all the time. Endlessly. My observation? It's only the ones that feel they have nothing else to offer that sweat it. And when it doesn't work as an offer to get who they think they want, they blame the refuser. . . . Has not one thing to do with PC. . . .

kellymombabe
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/19/2007 11:55:03 AM
What do we want? it sure isnt your money. my momma raised me to stand on my own two feet. You should be able to pay your own bills tho and not be thousands behind on child support. I dont want to be the one paying everytime we go somewhere because you dont work or cant keep a job. I want a honest REAL man. I like the door being held open for me once in a while. I like the i love you's just because, not because i did your laundry or cooked you dinner. Dance with me. Suprise me. Call me once in a while in the middle of the day just to say hi. Its the little things that make all the difference. And ill be the first one to spoil you rotten.
 mariegra
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:42:52 PM
AMEN!!!

Men do not understand the need for closeness emotionally, before they ask
for sex. I think this is the biggest problem with relationships!!
 DonQuay
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2007 10:43:17 PM
Childofgodus .....

.... I think you've made a rather large salient point ....
 penny-stx
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/21/2007 11:48:44 PM
Caxton .1474. "Herof men saye a comyn prouerbe in englond that love lastest as longe as the money endurith."
Decrypted to mean ::: "love flies out of the window when poverty comes in at the door."
Most of us have enough money of our own....UNTIL.....marriage, family, cooking, cleaning. come along. Then, a man's money is important.
 Teresa14
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2007 11:55:46 PM
Where are all the men with the money? that is the question to answer for me...lol

I have been on this site for a few months now.........so I am a newby....

But money is not everything...........It might be if I had some.

Seriously.....I have worked for myself and have honestly never had a man take care of me. I have always paid my own way and might I add/ raised my daughter with no support from her dad......and I use that term loosely.

I guess if I had to come up with one thing I want from a man it is LOVE... I mean the real kind.... not love that stuff, but love me....my imperfections as well as my beauty............Does that make sense?
 Silver Sharpie
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2007 2:43:58 AM

Sperm?
 Amouredknight
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/22/2007 7:07:12 PM
From the OP, Post #1:

In reading many of the female's comments, it that all we have to choose from is many females choose to have less or equal integrity to a prostitue?

No wonder Mary Magnalene and Rahab at Jericho were allowed into the Jewish congragation. Their integity and willingness to transform and change their life was greater than most females on the NA Continent. I'm not a frequenter, but is a woman who is an obvious prostitute with greater integrity than those pulling a con on the sly?

I don't know anything, but should a man Christian or not just *rent* one of these girls since so many have no idea what's going on?

Strange, I thought they printed 'In God We Trust' on some type of currency?????????

Where do they get that!
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/22/2007 7:26:19 PM
The rest of the women are all lying . . . we are in it for the money alone.
 june7777
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2007 8:36:55 PM
We WANT a good looking guy that owns his own home and car a good job and treats us like a queen,is a good lover and thoughtful, never forgets our birthday, takes out the trash and helps with dinner, takes us out once a week for a date night and never cheats or lies to us. Now what we GET........A guy that is to cheep to take us out and wants his food on the table when he walks in the door. Never takes us out to a movie and only rents red box movies and it must be something he likes. Never dresses up wears old dirty T-shirts and will not shave unless he is going to see his friends, lies to us and cheats when ever he thinks he can get away with it...........So what we WANT and what we GET are two different things.........
 Christian seeks Christian
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/22/2007 8:51:36 PM
I would like a man to use the WD-40 spray and unhook the latch on my car hood.
I think it needs oil too, and maybe water. Not sure.
 MacGyverRI
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/22/2007 9:42:59 PM
The OP has it all wrong,

Her lawyer wants most of the money, yours wants whats left, and she just wants all of the tangibles......
 civic2004
Msg: 25
So a woman admits to wanting a man for their money
Posted: 7/22/2007 10:02:04 PM
The second reply to the orginal poster said either money or sex.

Thanks for being honest about the money part. No womder so many guys are dating y9ounger women who might like them for who they are before they get such a high opinion of themevles as they get older.

Or men go to another country in search of love.

American woman are not universally liked in other countries. Try reading the forums like czechtv.com.

And look ant the FAQ under expatriots. Then the sub post American women.

I have decided this site is worth what you pay for it-nothing unless you like to be insulted!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Women, what do you want from men other than money ?