Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > A love like      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 misticspear
Msg: 1
A love likePage 1 of 1    
The answer to the question i asked myself. "What kind of love do i want?"
Take it for what it is worth its just me :D

A love like me loving you loving me,
A love like an old blind man teaching me the meaning of love at first sight,
A love like having all the pens in the world and not having enough ink to write the ways i love you.
A love like one plus one equals one
A love like mixing the moon and the ocean making something new, Luna and sea is lunacy because you drive me crazy.
A love like tripping over myself thinking of your eyes, not seeing i am falling for you.
A love like knowing even if i don't hear you voice that things are fine.
A love like finding you on earth and finding a piece of heaven in you and finding peace within me.
A love like heading towards tomorrow with fascination, just stop the time when i am with you.
A love like knowing i will hold on to this radiance long after i am gone.
A love like opening the blue sky with my own hands so the sky can cry with you.
A love like taking those tears and overfilling my heart with them and they turn into determination to protect you.
A love like looking back and knowing i can walk forward not losing myself and i don't regret being born.
A love like one i have never felt but we feel it when we touch, a sensation stronger when i cant reach you.
A love like being part of a whole,but being nothing alone.
A love like taking your hand when you least expect it.
A love like losing my breathe at your radiance.
A love like kissing through revolving doors.
A love like promises in the rain.
A love like writing this to right my wrongs and before the ink drys i am forgiven.
A love like i lover you more no i love you more.
A love like i love you and you i and there is nothing more to say.
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > A love like