Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > boytoy???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JWA
Msg: 22
boytoy???Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Well OP just because you think this way you also feel a guy should be grateful?? LOL What a silly way to think or at least persent this!

You're completely free to do exactly as you prefer when it comes to your body and no one here will try to stop you------some would encourage you in fact. My problem on the personal level with your thought here is I don't think it's possible to be fvcking one guy while also searching for your "one and only". Really I know from personal experience if you have a FWB like this you almost never find "the one" because your attentions are divided. Disagree all you like but it's rare it ever happens----a few replies here won't change whatever statistics may or may not exist on this new turn of sexual behavior.

I'm wondering if they guy you mention wasn't just against the FWB with you, not the concept?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 23
view profile
History
boytoy???
Posted: 7/25/2007 6:58:42 AM

but is there a life after bein a boytoy? :P

Would you like to test that theory?? Hehehe...

It then takes the wiles of a real women to show them the value of beign a respectable man.

This works both directions too.

There is a saying, I once thought I was acting like a $lut then I realized I was only acting like a man. You know guys do it often so why can't us women ?

Can I get an AMEN?!??!!!

After my first LTR ended, I came to the realization that I wanted what men had. Guilt free casual sex. There is no shame in the joining of two bodies. Now, understand this... I was not out banging a different guy every night. In the 5 yrs I was single there were 3 men I invited into my bed. I had a FWB to entertained me until such time as I no longer needed that form of entertainment.

While having a FWB/FB tho, I can only take so much. There is a HUGE difference in my mind between those two. After a while I crave the closeness, the intimacy that I can't get with a FB. I want to be able to sit down, have dinner, share a conversation, go to the movies with someone... plus have the added benefit of getting some should we both want it. FWB can give this more then a FB. There is a small emotional connection with a FWB.

So for now... I am not adverse to having a boytoy... but I'm looking more for a chew toy. Line forms to the left.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 27
view profile
History
boytoy???
Posted: 7/25/2007 11:29:31 AM

yeah I'd like to...how can I? :P

Be my chew.. err.. I mean boytoy.. then you can see what it's like after...
 pissingmeoff
Msg: 29
boytoy???
Posted: 7/25/2007 12:46:50 PM
Gezus winter I will be your boy whore anyday everyday ;)
 Fry Lock
Msg: 30
view profile
History
boytoy???
Posted: 7/25/2007 12:58:51 PM
I dunno; my vagina and my heart seem to be directly connected, so that is not an option for me. If he's in my pants, he's in my heart, whether I like it or not.

But hey, if that works for you, then who are we to judge?

Fry
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 35
boytoy???
Posted: 7/25/2007 2:46:17 PM
I'd LOVE to have a boytoy.... Where do we get them?? LOL

O/T...I want someone that I enjoy as much as a boytoy, yet with some substance (similar to what no_1_baby was saying). I have to be 'in like' with someone before I can really let go....
 playful-kitten
Msg: 40
boytoy???
Posted: 7/26/2007 5:54:55 AM
I have a couple on the side. It is nice to have a boytoy that one can call. And when you call boy do they jump! The problem is they get attached and sometimes wanting more then you are willing ot offer. I am talking about starting a serrious relationship. Guys can quickly move from fun on the side to "I'm not sure what is going through their mind" in mid stroke if you know my meaning. You just cannt be afraid to cut them off til they know their place. Good luck and have fun!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 43
view profile
History
boytoy???
Posted: 7/26/2007 6:24:05 AM

mmmm a toysoldierboy LOL yummy

You know what's nice about a toysoldier boy??? Hehehe... they're used to taking orders. Mmmmmmmm....
 Hippiedude22
Msg: 48
view profile
History
boytoy???
Posted: 7/27/2007 12:44:41 AM
Damn straight its allright, You only live once, Life is all about making the best of it, ie Having as much fun as possible."Happiness comes in small doses, its a chocolate chip cookie, a cigarette and a five second orgasm.You cum, eat the cookie, smoke the butt, and wake up in the morning and go to f#$@ing work OK!!"Dennis Leary.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 49
view profile
History
boytoy???
Posted: 7/27/2007 6:21:08 AM
There is nothing wrong with just wanting sex.
But "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander."
If you have a toyboy, then expect him to be a player. And expect he will try to play you.
 lc44906
Msg: 58
boytoy???
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:48:50 AM
Nope. Not in my book it doesn't. Of course I'm not like regular guys and realize that sex is purely a biological function. It's my opinon that people associate waaaaaay too much emotion to the physical act of sex. Far more than they should.

If you think about it, it's not the sex that causes problems but the emotions that people attach to sex that make or break a relationship. We are both emotional AND biological creatues as a species. Our urges to copulate are strong and embedded in our genetic code. They surface as urges.

So honey, have at it and enjoy yourself. You never know when it will be your last....
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 65
boytoy???
Posted: 8/18/2007 11:02:12 AM
So you mean not Mr. Right, but Mr. Right Now???

:oP
 Biggie_CA
Msg: 66
boytoy???
Posted: 8/18/2007 11:55:19 AM
Hmmm.
Anyone asking a question like this should truly look inside themselves and ask how they would react if the tables were turned.
 nipoleon
Msg: 69
view profile
History
boytoy???
Posted: 8/18/2007 12:43:55 PM
Is there anything wrong with a woman having a boytoy while searching for her one and only?

Why are you asking us ?
Why is it that women constantly feel the need to ask permission to be sexual ?
Men never ask questions like this.
Do what you want to do.
 NJFFCapt
Msg: 72
boytoy???
Posted: 8/20/2007 12:40:49 PM
Nope. No problem with that.
 malelezbo
Msg: 75
boytoy???
Posted: 8/20/2007 3:16:12 PM
i will be your toy i love to give oral hours at a time and be your personal dildo
 fsu1965
Msg: 76
boytoy???
Posted: 8/20/2007 5:52:02 PM
Seriously, any 40 something woman with a 20 or early 30 something boytoy is really just demeaning herself and lacks self respect.
 fsu1965
Msg: 79
boytoy???
Posted: 8/21/2007 3:38:25 AM
Nice try Granny...worst generalized rationalization I've ever heard.
 fsu1965
Msg: 84
boytoy???
Posted: 8/21/2007 8:21:18 AM
How can you seriously be seeking Mr. Right if you are staying satisfied with Mr. Inbetween. Plus, what would Mr. Right think if he found out you were so loose as to have sex with people you really don't care about. This would lead Mr. right to question your morals and how you go about getting your needs met. If you are afraid of commitment and can't enter into a real relationship because the time is not right (maybe young children) that is one thing, but to just wh*re around, you know that's not right. so don't tell me about keeping up, look younger (no you don't), the younger ones are chasing you, etc. Of course they are, they are looking for an easy lay. Get a clue.
 funlovingman07
Msg: 90
boytoy???
Posted: 8/21/2007 10:25:09 PM
ya its clean and you are not sleepin with ever tom****and harry but whos he sleeping with
 fsu1965
Msg: 97
boytoy???
Posted: 8/22/2007 7:27:46 AM
My thoughts exactly.
 brock11
Msg: 99
boytoy???
Posted: 8/22/2007 11:45:45 AM
IMO there is nothing wrong with it if both people clearly know the situation. When I was 26, I had a short term relationship with a 42 yr old. She was attractive, successful, mature, had some common interests with me etc. Both of us know that it wouldn't last long term because we had different future goals and plans. Yet the time we spent together was great whether we were just hanging out someplace or having great sex.
 EC22
Msg: 100
boytoy???
Posted: 8/22/2007 12:51:04 PM
IMO there is nothing wrong with it if both people clearly know the situation. When I was 26, I had a short term relationship with a 42 yr old. She was attractive, successful, mature, had some common interests with me etc. Both of us know that it wouldn't last long term because we had different future goals and plans. Yet the time we spent together was great whether we were just hanging out someplace or having great sex.

I agree with this. I had 2 short term relationships with much older woman. In one relationship, I was 25 and she was 38. In the other, I was 29 and she was 48. I was upfront and told them this wouldn't be a long term relationship. Both women understood and accepted that. The 38 yr old was recently divorced. The 48 yr old was busy with work and family issues. Therefore they weren't necessary looking for a long term relationship. I had fun with both of them and learned a few things in and out of the bedroom.
 fsu1965
Msg: 102
boytoy???
Posted: 8/23/2007 10:19:16 PM
Mature women acting like men and losing their self respect. What must it feel like the morning after and the BoyToy makes a quick retreat or doesn't even stay the night as he's had is fun and lost interest looking at your middle aged body that will never be 24 again. Doesn't this feel like crap in the light of day, but somehow you go out hunting for some young stud who will fu*k almost anything close to quiting time and that includes someone almost old enough to be his mother.

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with being a sl*t. I love sl*ts, the hornier the better ready to drop their pants after a couple of Appletini. Just don't kid yourself about what your doing.
 K33P3R
Msg: 110
boytoy???
Posted: 8/25/2007 3:01:41 PM
I do not think there anything wrong with this, Personally I like the idea, as it keeps you active to in the right way, as long you doing it safe.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > boytoy???