Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > How easy is it for a guy to find no-strings sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 clevemech
Msg: 3
How easy is it for a guy to find no-strings sex?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
No such animal exists unless of course you pay for it then thats a string isnt it.
 Ron9
Msg: 4
How easy is it for a guy to find no-strings sex?
Posted: 7/27/2007 5:47:22 PM
Believe it or not ......

Sex seemed to be job one with the gals I went out with. I am not really interested in gals that consider sex just part of the date. First date - any date - any guy.

I would sort of like to feel a bit special to the gal but ....... NOPE ...... just another sausage with feet to them.

If that is what casual dating means (and it seems to be what it means) for a guy my age - I bet some of the younger guys can’t even eat dinner without getting jumped.
 clevemech
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:49:27 PM
I have to put this out there cause it bothers me has anyone considered the fact that the no strings attached is why we have epidemics of STD's in the world. Just curious.
 Tonyrocks
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2007 8:36:58 AM
I can tell you right now its location and type, there all there you just have to follow those two simple rules. Hell you dont even need to talk just give them the thumbs up and walk out the door with um. I know this becasue I aways get that thumbs up at this place where me and my buddies go AND I ALWAYS BAT 0% its discusting, cold, dangerous and with out ethics and morals.
 EC22
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/28/2007 8:37:05 AM
Definitely easier for the woman. A lot of women don't make initial contact. If a woman is at least okay looking, many men will come up to her. Therefore if a man tried to talk to her, he would have a lot of competition for her. Either the man would have to very attractive or he needs to have a charming personality. An average looking man would probably be rejected many times. If an average looking woman went after a bunch of men, I'm sure most of these men would be interested in her. If a man lowers his standards, then it might be easier for him to find sex. Yet in some cases, an unattractive woman might also get a lot of attention because men will go after them after getting rejected by better looking women, men outnumber women by a large amount at a particular location, a man might think unattractive women are 'easy', a man has low esteem and doesn't think he can get a better looking woman etc.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2007 10:32:15 AM
If you don't mind cougars, every time there is one there. Mind you, no-one else will touch them.

As a woman, so few guys are in happy relationships where sex is often, and the media keeps saying how players get all the women, that most men are being encouraged to be players. So it is very easy for a woman to get sex.

I won't touch sleazebags. But morals are so low, everyone is in the dirt.
 bestmanforyou
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/28/2007 8:30:43 PM
I think it's easier for the girls. Guys have to jump through many more "hoops" than girls do. In general all girls have to do is show up
 Gideon_70
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/29/2007 8:31:47 PM
I refuse to date a woman that does this.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:06:00 PM
I know a guy that's into Granny panties.

I know a guy that's into capris.

Women are sometimes randy, some more than others.
 Bezoar
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/31/2007 8:49:01 PM
only a rich man, or a man who looks like an underwear model can get casual sex without paying a hooker forit. THe rest of us are stuck just daydreaming about sex period. SO the answer is NO.

most of the less interesting men are stuck having to pay for it with hookers. WOmen have no problem with getting sex.
 h0ldfast
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2007 9:23:52 PM
For the average guy, finding no strings sex is difficult, frustrating and expensive. For a skilled player or an unusually attractive (rich, famous, handsome) guy, it is easy.

The cruel irony is that women, who don't really want sex all that much, can get it for free anytime they want, whereas men, who actually crave it, usually have to do without.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:14:50 PM
Very very few guys can bat nearly 100% in getting laid when entering a bar. It also depends on the bar/environment. It's easier for a girl because she can be blunt about it -- a guy can't, even if he's modelesque. He'll still bat well, but not close to 100%. A modelesque guy would require a lot of game to bat nearly 100% at a regular bar with a decent ratio. All guys require game to bat at their peak. Girls don't need the game -- they just need lips to communicate what they want! lol

Now, if your standards are really really low for a one-nighter girl, I would say that at a club, any decent looking guy with a handful of game could bat close to 100%.
 randomstoic
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:28:12 PM
Probably very easy. Very few women have yarn fetishes.
 dave sarkowski
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/1/2007 1:32:49 AM
100% is impossible for a guy, but for frequent NSA, he has to do four things:

1. be attractive

2. be able and willing to lie, charm, seduce, and anything else that will get him in favor

3. lower his standards should the need arise

4. Have balls of steel. If you ask 100 women to go home with you in a night, chances are one of em will say yes
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/2/2007 4:11:24 AM
Easy for either sex if that's what you want. . . . Catch is, lol, it really isn't what 95% of us do want. . . . At least not at the price.

EC22
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/2/2007 7:50:09 AM

Returning to the original topic, yes, any woman who isn't a total dog can get sex any night (or day) of the week if she isn't too too picky.

For any man to even come close to that, he will have to either lower his standards further than the Mariana fault (deepest spot in the Pacific ocean) or pay for it.

I generally agree with that. A man would either have to be very attractive or charming to have NSA ( no string attached ) sex on a regular basis. A woman could be average looking or below average looking and still easily find NSA sex on a regular basis.
 dpd22
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/4/2007 12:52:18 PM
Even 'hookers' can be somewhat selective. They can turn down ugly men because there are some decent looking and good looking men that would pay for sex. I guess some men would rather pay for guaranteed sex then spend time and money on dates that might or might not end up in having sex. A man can find 'no-strings' sex, but he can't be that picky. He might be turned down a 100 times before he finds a woman that agrees to having 'no strings' sex.
 EC22
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/4/2007 12:58:50 PM
CJGregory,

You misquoted me. I said a man would have to be either very attractive OR charming. Look at msg 71.
 MONEMPERER
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/9/2007 4:58:48 AM
its not really all that difficult just learn how to talk and any given night depends on whether you are willing to do it with uglier people than yourself. or just find alot of girls with the same morality.

any time any city I have wanted to get laid I go out and find a girl to get laid with

relationships are the problem for me not getting laid

weird story sidenote

my mom went ot the bar with her friend the friend wanted to get laid she could not find a willing guy in the bar.
 SAIUN
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/9/2007 7:34:23 AM

Any reasonably attractive, outgoing, honest and fairly intelligent man can find no string sex if that is all he really wants.

I may as well give up now.
 Keithslegacy
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2007 12:12:47 AM
REALLY hard.....unless you're a Player.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > How easy is it for a guy to find no-strings sex?