Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > anyone up for a singles float trip (canoeing), maybee in Steelville?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 robm1025
Msg: 1
anyone up for a singles float trip (canoeing), maybee in Steelville?Page 1 of 1    
I have floated in Steelville many times and have always had a great time. There are several places we can go to. I might even entertain the idea of including a camping trip. If you ever woke up on a camping trip with your privates covered in vaseline would you tell anyone? No? Do ya wanna go camping? ....LOL... Seriously, I would love to help organize a trip like this and I have the weekend of Aug. 17, 18, 19 off from work and summer is almost over. I would go just about anywhere to do this so any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading my post,
Rob
 robm1025
Msg: 2
anyone up for a singles float trip (canoeing), maybee in Steelville?
Posted: 8/2/2007 9:32:23 AM
depending upon the number of replies I will begin to make reservations....please let me know if you would be interested in camping also....if camping is in the agenda, I suppose that we should choose a campground that is more party than family oriented
 robm1025
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/16/2007 8:16:42 AM
I'm sorry but this trip will not happen due to lack of interest. For those of you interested,I will try to plan one for sometime in Sept. and hopefully we will get a better response. Keep an eye out for my posting.
The bananna dude rocks

Rob
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:57:32 AM
Sounds like fun to me, and I'm not opposed to river camping as well. Let's see if we can get-R-done, lol. I'll keep checking back, and hopefully as the time get's closer a clear plan will emerge.
Sam
PS: How about the Eleven Point, anyone up for some really cold, dependable clear water?
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > anyone up for a singles float trip (canoeing), maybee in Steelville?