Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > help with a wedding idea,, please>>>>>      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leeanne
Msg: 2
view profile
History
help with a wedding idea,, please>>>>>Page 1 of 1    
Yeah I would just hot glue them - but remove all the plastic parts you don't require to a void them getting too heavy - or they will just keep hanging down and you won't see the flowers! Also don't use too many - it will take away from the purpose of the muffs!!
What kind of flower do you want on them?!?!
 Leeanne
Msg: 4
view profile
History
help with a wedding idea,, please>>>>>
Posted: 8/5/2007 10:33:27 AM
Sounds like you would have to put the arrangement together first - then attach it to the muff. Weldbond glue is excellent if you think the hot glue will show - but frankly if done correctly it won't. I think no matter how you make it - the muff will become really heavy with all you describe affixed to it. I so wish you live closer - I know I could come up with something for you - darn!! Do you have a picture of what you are thinking?? I'd love to see what you have in mind - although I can visualize it!! i am inturigued - I love making stuff. I have a hair fashions business that I've had since '89 - so I love to see and come up with new ideas for stuff.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > help with a wedding idea,, please>>>>>