Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Disability fetishists & devotees- another serious issue to think about      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 2
Disability fetishists & devotees- another serious issue to think aboutPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
i think its a really touchy and sort of sick topic that everyone is afraid to touch and its not really fun to think about.

But i thought about it now,
ummm on the one hand although it sounds so wrong isn't it sort of like a guy liking a girl because she has big boobs, or prefers brown hair or something?

but for a woman not to know or someone dating someone purely for something physical is always wrong. And someone not knowing that their disability is the reason and they don't know they are being filmed or taken advantage of, that just makes me want to puke its so sick.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 5
Disability fetishists & devotees- another serious issue to think about
Posted: 8/24/2007 9:49:32 AM
oh man people are fawked...

ok I was a nurse and one of my collegues was disabled and we fell for each other...my attraction was ALOT based on the disability in that he had a serious deepness and inner strength you just dont find in most able bodied people...that being said...he also made me laugh etc.

I could not and would not ever be attracted to someone simply because they had a disability....then again i dont see myself reducing anyone to one attribute to deem them as worthy of a sexual encounter....except being rich......j/k
 spartacus69
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/24/2007 10:12:55 AM
im not into the disabled for romantic relationships of any kind...........friendships are cool though.
 LuzTry
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 6:57:25 AM
Kinsey got it right when asked the question "What is abnormal sex?". He replied "Anything you can't do" Nothing is necessarily weird about any healthy sexual practice. Having a disability fetish doesn't in itself suggest any intent to harm. Why bother thinking of something as "bad" or "dirty" when it has the potential to make sex lives more exciting (if you'd actually try it)?

Any fetish would seem weird or frightening if you couldn't relate to it or see its origin. And of course in any manner of sexuality you are going to find pictures of individuals unknowingly or inconceivably used for masturbation etc. This is always ethically questionable but I think no more or less right than masturbating to a celebrity's picture without asking for permission (lol).
 Double Cabin
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 8:54:15 PM
The only disability I can really appreciate in a woman is when she can hardly walk the morning after and is quite happy herself for it.. The permanent stuff is something we have to come to an understanding of with time...unless we're a whacked fetishanado I guess.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/25/2011 6:35:03 AM
I had no idea such things existed, but obviously, theres a freak for everything under the sun. I knew Furries couldn't be the top of the Freak pyramid.

That said, I'm disabled. Any ladies who are into surgical scars and canes, look me up!

Take a number, I'll get to you ASAP.
 DJurg71
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/9/2011 9:30:56 PM
Hmmm, don't know, this post seems kinda old. I have a disability and I was with a woman for 1.5 years that suddenly became intrested in me after I told her she could write a school paper about me. hmmm... interest-making point. lol
 jc91607
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/4/2013 9:38:15 PM
A Disability Fetish seems a little weird to me, but then again everybody is into something that is weird. He who is without sin can cast the first stone and he (or she) who is without a fetish can agree to have every moment of their life broadcast on the internet.

I for one think the guy that goes for the woman with fake boobs is less praiseworthy than the guy who goes for the woman with prosthetic limbs.

I for one think the woman that goes the man with a giant wallet is less praiseworthy than the woman that goes for the guy with a giant hearing aid.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Disability fetishists & devotees- another serious issue to think about