Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 2
AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
THE PARTY LAST NITE WAS GREAT. CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HELPED GET IT TOGETHER.
Had an AWESOME time...would love to do on a regular basis, such as bi-monthly!
Had a good time but rather change the location EVERY month. (Never having at same place)
Attended...not really my thing, thank you! (Probably will not attend another)
Did not attend...would like to catch it next time!
Did not attend...not interested. (Why the heII am I here?!) LOL
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 10
view profile
History
AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!
Posted: 8/25/2007 2:17:33 PM
ok finally home, (long day).. party was fantastic, yes Steve and the Stratford are great places for parties, thats why I do one every month there, but it does get old after a while, personally I would like to have the parties move around to other places for a change of pace...

Susie- glad you stayed, as I said, it will get easier with each party..

I was wondering why some people seemed to disappear early (Jeannie), ...(since I don't drink, would consider being DD for the ladies night out, hehe)

Kat,was great seeing you again hon, unfortunately I had to get up early too, lol

Kristine - you could win any contest we have, hehe

Patrick, grea job, looking forward to St Charles party..
 flowerchyld
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/25/2007 3:57:04 PM
Thanks to all I had a nice time..even tho I didn't stay long..as I had to work..next morning..
 Smoove1121
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/25/2007 7:18:53 PM
I want a recount on the MEN's Ass contest..!

I mean was the judging based on softness, muscle, overall size, the way we presented our Our asses? Even the Olympic athletes have a chance to train for months before hand beforehand.. One of the judges had heavy hands , and I save the right to return the favor to that fine ass of hers...

That's ok though, maybe I'll just wear those edible undies I won for 2nd place next time, and see the results I get then!! All those hours of "Buns of Steel" Wont be for nought..

While I'm posting, thank you all for a VERY well done party Aug 24th.. Organizers get kudos for suprises and games! The events and general attitude of the people were superb! By far my best birthday in at least 5 years.
Also thank you to each individual that said happy B-day to me. I felt the LOVE

Charles
 allenpapa
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/26/2007 2:01:53 AM
KAT - I didnt get a chance to meet you friday night but thought you did a great job, it was better than I was exspecting, I brought my son & he was geting hit on all night by a few woman my age, HE LOVED IT !!!! I didnt get any nibbles either :( - but it was way kul & I will try to be there next time. thanks to everyone that helped plan everything. also I think the strat was a great place to have it. have a good one & thanks again. ALLEN
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 6:49:46 AM
a reminder for those who liked the Stratford as a party venue, there is always a big party there 3rd saturday of the month every month, and anyone from POF is always welcome..

Kat - don't feel bad, you noticed I was heading for my room ,alone............
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 8:00:41 AM
oh well, it didn't matter I had to get up early anyway, to take care of some business...

Kat - solo? you had a bit of a crowd there, lol........they were originated for a particular site (AFF), but had been opened up to so many others(Yahoo, etc), its just a big party now, no different from friday night.

Patrick - you have St Charles planned yet???? (can't wait, lol)
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 2:29:18 PM
leo - you must have had a good time if you can't remember helping get the bike up there, lol (they always say the best times are the ones you can't remember, just ask the witnesses , I mean friends, lol).. I found that those key cards work better when slipped between the door jamb and lock, hehe

Gina - some things we can't tell, you just had to been there to see it, lol...
 stilsearchn
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/26/2007 6:21:47 PM
thanks to Patrick and Kat and scooter for all their hard work in putting this bash together, sorry I was unable to get online sooner than this to express my thanks!

I had a great time, met a lot of people, just not everyone, of course..I believe that would have been impossible. Thanks for that great pic you took of me sunniedays!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 6:35:30 PM
the REAL thanks should go out to the people that made it to the party, they're the ones who made it what it was, wouldn't have been a party at all without you guys...
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 2:38:08 PM
thanks Terri - yes it is AFF, and I have invited and posted notice in POF several times over the years about the party..there are a number of people with profiles on both sites from my party that were there fri night........I am not taking away from Patrick and the POF parties, loved both of them so far, and he ha done a fantastic job(God knows I need a little break, lol, am looking forward to St Charles)... I'm just letting peeps know again that there is another party for those with nothing else to do, and you ARE invited..... Stratford, 3rd sat every month, free drink happy hour, free food buffet, no cover, room discounts, etc...... hope to see ya'll soon...
 stilsearchn
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/27/2007 9:20:01 PM
I checked out: http://www.explorestlouis.com but since I'm not sure where St. Charles is located via midtown/Clayton, North, etc..I didn't really find anything for us to do or ideas. I guess you could all start with the phone directory and check out local night clubs, if that is the same idea from the Fenton event and go from there.
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/28/2007 6:07:27 AM
WE COULD TRY THE SHOW ME RESTARANT, BY SAM'S WHOLESALES, OR BINFORD ON MIDRIVERS MALL DRIVE.
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/28/2007 6:09:35 AM
BILL IM TRYING TO GET MY OLD BOSS TO PLAY BUT WE NEED TO FIND A DATE THAT HE ISNT BOOKED UP. HE NORMALLY PLAYS AT KOKOMO'S WEST IN ST PETERS. HE HAS HIS ON CD HE ISNT 2 BAD.
 Attitudediva21
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/28/2007 10:30:30 AM
the only prob with the st. charles party being at ethyls is that there are nooooo hotels close.. and the ofallon cops are HORRIBLE espically if they know theres going to be a party goin on... i actually live in ofallon and i have been racking my brain trying to think of a place that will be big enough for everyone.. imma keep on thinking...
 Angie749
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/28/2007 1:36:41 PM
What about Side Pockets in St. Charles by Bass Pro?
 stilsearchn
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/28/2007 3:37:38 PM
LOL ~

Kat, on the Halloween deal....The 13th works for me or Friday the 19th.
While my kids aren't with me 24/7, they may be with me the weekend of the 26th.
 stilsearchn
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/28/2007 3:46:49 PM
ah they're not that bad, Susie, I didn't see/notice any pics of any of the women dancing on the bars
 flowerchyld
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/28/2007 4:00:01 PM
I always prefer Saturdays...as I work almost every Saturday..but I know and realize I am only one person..but we were asked to cast a vote..
 stilsearchn
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/28/2007 5:19:03 PM
jussweet, the GNO thread is on a separate listing, come and see
 TheBossZZ4
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/28/2007 6:56:15 PM
Kinda glad I didn't go, I would've been the baby of the crowd probably, lol.
 stilsearchn
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/28/2007 7:35:06 PM
sure, but I bet some of us coulda kept you occupied

what a cutie!
 stilsearchn
Msg: 102
Posted: 8/28/2007 8:09:23 PM
Susie,
You have email at both places ;)

Hey Kat..you wanna start another thread for the "Halloween Party"?
that way we can do the vote on which night works best and it doesn't get all tangled up in the Strat Party excitement...
 stilsearchn
Msg: 115
September Party!
Posted: 8/29/2007 5:38:15 PM
to tell you the truth, it's way more fun than any other dating site I've been on..the topics are more upbeat, the people are more friendly, it's more fun to put yourself out here 'online' even to try and meet someone and feel more comfy with it than I would on say, Matchdoctor.
 stilsearchn
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/29/2007 6:14:03 PM
alright women, none of that 'bad talk comin' outta yer mouth' just get the groove on and you'll be happenin' in no time
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!