Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 1
I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up ?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
About a week ago I started talking to this chick on here and from the get go we were at each others throats ? she hates what I do ( I have no idea why ? I own a legitimate business ) and I hate what she does ( works in a sex shop part time under the table and collects welfare ) but it's like an accident on the side of the road with bloody people hanging out of a car , you don't wanna look but you just can't help yourself ! I seem to be drawn to it !

She's a hottie but I told her I wasn't interested (actually told her to go **** herself on tuesday ) and she keeps saying that she wants to get together. I actually called her a mental case tonight and she still wants to get together ? So I said okay lets meet but only in a place where they don't have sharp utensils :) but she agreed ?

I'm gonna swing out tomorrow and meet this basket case but only because she's really hot.

Would you ? I mean just for a goof ? she is seriously hot ! 26... 5' 2... 100 pounds soaking wet and she's got big boobs :) I figure hey it might be fun :) or at least funny :)
 crittersitter
Msg: 2
I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up ?
Posted: 8/25/2007 8:17:03 PM
It would be REALLY funny if she she's a 6'4 300 lb guy named Bubbah & you got to play 'who wants to be the husband & who wants to be the wife' & you picked husband & Bubbah says "o.k. you're the husband- come on over here & suck your wife's d ick."

*Ba dum bum ching*
Chef has some hot chocolate salted nuts for ya as a parting gift.
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/25/2007 8:18:53 PM
bases covered !!!!!! we camed a couple times :)
 scorpiomover
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 8:37:43 PM
One word. Challenge.

'Nuff said.
 betterlate
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 8:44:37 PM
She is hot, you are not... what is her motivation>??? I think you should stay home... or you may get into more than an insult fest... with her, her friends...

dont be a jerk.

BL
 blondago56
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 8:45:16 PM
...sound like you deserve each other...
 Ginger or Mary Anne?
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/25/2007 10:34:00 PM
Who cares how hot she is I would block people like that off my list. Yes! I've had to block a few people I felt were just rude and disrespectful.
 icunow7
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 10:02:19 AM
WHY BOTHER??????????:
drinking:
 ~rain~
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 10:07:06 AM
oh ~juggernaut~

I do enjoy your posts and i think you are adorable...

Just go for it darlin!!..you know what to expect..and If you need to be bailed out of jail..I am sure someone will take pity on you!!

Cant wait for the next thread telling us how it went
 valsalva22
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/26/2007 10:10:23 AM
Dude, you're taking your livelihood into your own hands. If she's such a nutcase as you say, who knows what she might do? She may even pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you. Stay away!!!
 Dane_X
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 10:58:45 AM
For a goof sounds good.

I want to hear the followup of this!

Wack job to me sets off redflags.

Welfare, may be a gold digger looking free lunch.

Take care mate, don't get your wallet or liver stolen.
 kwh56
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 11:11:35 AM
You seem obsessed with big boobs! I always loved this story. My then wife came home from work one night and told me this story. She works for a world famous medical center. Some of the girls were chatting about the size of their boobs at a back desk ..There was a Dr standing there doing some paper work. When he finished he said to them...I dont know what it is you ladies are so worried about size for....It doesnt make any difference what size they are They all have the same number of nerve endings! I about fell over laughing!
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 1:25:45 PM
There was an episode of "Frazier" where Frazier was locked in an elevator with the lady station manager. They hated each other and fought for a while. Then at the height of the argument they grabbed each other and made out.

Sometimes fury can whip up the passion (I've heard).

But really odds are your headed for trouble or at least a lot of drama.

Whatever floats yer boat.
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/26/2007 3:21:32 PM
Okay so for a goof we met up today , gorgeous as hell as I thought , petite , sexy , long brown hair, blue eyes and I thought how bad could this be :) We started talking about 911 just to make conversation and I told her to watch "loose change" and " martial law" the Alex jones movies on youtube if she wanted to know the truth , She told me that she was the one who really did it ? did what ? I asked . She said she was the one who blew it all up ! I thought.....Oh okay???
Then she asked the guy siting next to us at the patio bar if he was the guy who hit her car last week ? I said "Oh shit I gotta go ?????????"
 ladywyatt
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/26/2007 4:55:22 PM
I guess being a really hot chick cancels out psycho Sort of like if you drink a diet coke with a candy bar...it cancels out the calories
 JWA
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/26/2007 5:18:52 PM
Oh, Good Gravy-------I've met more than few women just like this! They simply LOVE the "fighting" thing or conflict of any sort. Arguements that become heated or emotionally charge seem to invigorate them and make them so damn horny they're insatiable. Both in real life and online when meeting in person I've almost always completely enjoyed myself----constant laugher for lots of different reasons. Mostly I can't believe someone who thinks and acts as they do aren't locked up somewhere for something. Just like Juggernaut I'd meet her---just to see how damned crazy or wacky she really was!

He did post they met up but left soon afterwards---and I was sooooo hoping he'd have some great stories about her to share!

Gotta love a crazy chick---they're unpredictible but never not interesting!
 OutMind
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/27/2007 7:46:54 AM
Go meet her. Sounds like fun. If not challenging. Just remember that everything that transpired before meeting in real life goes out the window and you start with a clean slate, which is good. Just tell her that you are not an easy guy and at all times she must keep her hands to herself. Hehehe
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 10:50:24 AM
You were willing to throw common sense and intuition out the window to meet up with a psycho woman because you think she's hot?

What are you, on crack? My 18 year old nephew has better sense than you.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 10:56:30 AM

bases covered !!!!!! we camed a couple times :)

God I hope that was a typo; if not and that is past tense for an action verb, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Fry
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/27/2007 4:44:21 PM
This thread got kind of funny :) For the ladies , us men often put little things aside in the pursuit of a good romp , Hey it doesn't always have to be so damned serious does it ? Where's the fun ? I've met a bunch of crazies on here and like one of the other posters mentioned it's interesting to see how weird she really is. Let's not look down on the crazies in this world people! If it wasn't for them the world would have less basket weavers and therefore less baskets! Where's your compassion for all the hot, sexy and crazy people ?
I've basically given up on the whole meeting a woman on here anyway so when a hottie drops in my lap crazy or not ( no pun intended :0P ) I go have a look !

A definition of insanity from my college days was "the degree or lack of reponsibility" How truly responsible as a society are we really these days ?
 JWA
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/27/2007 5:57:39 PM
I still think she'd be fun even with0ut the big boobs, being gorgeous and no doubt a firecracker elsewhere. They're simply just fun to be around---as long as you're not trying to impress anyone with your usual good sense at picking friends! Naturally one couldn't make any sort of life with that type of personality but it's fun for the time being.
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/27/2007 7:22:05 PM
Suju the date on the post is when I joined honey ? ( everyones is different !!)You need to take a real good look at what you think makes sense to you and rethink it till it makes sense to you then re think it again have a few more opinions on what you think then re-think it again then lookat the world the way it spins and ask yourself do I buy Kraft dinner or watch Jerry springer while I'm doing laundry or should I weave a basket before dinner ?
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/29/2007 10:21:43 AM

You've got to love other person for making love.

For some reason that made me giggle !
 ladyc4
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/29/2007 10:42:40 AM
I'm going to chime in with a novel idea-that juggernaut is messing with our heads, pulling our legs,yanking our chains. I for one am refusing to take this seriously,to see this as "proof" that even supposedly smart guys really are ruled by their small head...
'Fess up, juggernaut, are you just making this whole thing up?
Cindy O
 motownmaniax
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/31/2007 11:45:55 AM
Another ridiculously shallow thread by a narcissistic whorehound attracted to an equally airheaded “chick” (his word). Docked an additional 100 points on the intellectually-challenged scale for thinking 9-11 was a government/military/business conspiracy.

And THIS is my competition?????......SHEESH!!.....Ladies, you can have him.

~Mo
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up ?