Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Genitals caught in zipper.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 digitaldrama
Msg: 1
Genitals caught in zipper.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
How many of you guys have had this happen more than once....has it lead to the hospital....can this happen to a woman...Why aren't they debating this in our nations think tanks...Can it be prevented.....Are there times when you want it to happen....Please discuss amongst yourselves.
 digitaldrama
Msg: 2
Re: Genitals caught in zipper.
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:11:16 PM
LMAO! Reminds me of There's Something About Mary
 The Awesomist
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:22:34 PM
I will beg of a pardon...... Dumbasses
 SenileGranny
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2004 8:24:55 AM
Lmao, I had a friend once who called me for every health issue instead of seeing a doctor.
I get this call, ''you gotta get over here quickly, I need help.''
I go over there, he meets me at the door, whips it out, says, ''what is this? is it contagious? will penicillin fix it? do I gotta give her name to the health unit people?'' He was freaked out, thought he had caught vd. I struggled to put on a straight face, looked closer, told him stuff like that wouldn't happen if he'd wear briefs or button jeans...took him a minute to realize what I had said....it was funny to watch him go back n forth from embarrassment to relief.
 billybob600
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/12/2004 7:41:36 AM
I was in 8th grade and in a rush at school, needless to say getting the "beans above the frank" is a lot funnier than it feels.

although I do have a cute scar that makes for an interesting conversion piece. ;)
 Ticketoride
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/12/2004 2:04:37 PM
Always buy button-up jeans.
 Virgin Lip Service
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Re: Franks & Beans
Posted: 9/12/2004 8:03:59 PM
As to whether or not it can happen to a chick...it sure can!! Ouch!
 Ticketoride
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/12/2004 10:53:47 PM
Happened once. Slightly cut the bag. Been button-ups since.
 mrcorvette_33
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2004 2:59:16 PM
Never had it happen in my life until my ex convinced me to start wearing boxers. It seems that breifs keep things contained much better :) Boxers however can gap open and let things move into unsafe areas....LOL....happened to me twice about 6 years apart. The first time I though it was a fluke, after the second time - never again :)
 billybob600
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/14/2004 7:00:51 AM
another time I was fishing naked during a full moon when to my surprise , while casting the hook... well, lets just say it caught a keeper! ;)
 Smoking Tiger
Msg: 11
Genitals caught in zipper.
Posted: 10/24/2005 1:15:10 AM
The fascinating aspect of****iporia has been debated for years. In retrospect greatest minds worked on solving this horrendous problem. In American society majority of population wear this genital death traps without realizing the danger. Sweat pants movement (sweatpants.kim) has been fighting the law making dudes (lawdudes.kim) to pass the bill on outlawing metallic fly closing mechanisms with no avail. Law making dudes insist on safety of the design and insist that zippers don't injure genitals, people injure genitals. Sweat pants movement has been working on a compromise to install warning labels and pass new uniform codes to protect our children. Law making dudes have replied that genital protection begins at home. Zippers protect genitals against outside force more effectively then any other fly closing mechanisms. Sweat pants movement insist that law making dudes are have assets in zipper industry but don't have any real prove. It is debatable if cost of zipper is higher then velcro to the consumer. In the end it is up to the individual to safeguard genitals.
 mcbobly
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:40:30 AM
Gotta agree with ticket, button fly is the only way to go and ensure this doesn't happen. Thank you Levis.
 sammysalt
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:41:13 AM
So that explains it. If you see a picture of a man c**K and it has a skar toward the zipper, maybe that is what happened. A light just went on.
 sammysalt
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:56:11 AM
Buy jeans with a wider inter flap, and make sure it is scure at the bottom of the inner flap. That would help. So any company making pants try that, and men will buy them. Oh yea some girls as it seams to.
A wider flap that is sewed down right, would alway cover the zipper when zipping them up. Just a thought. I used to work in a blue jean factory.
 Man0fAdventure.
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/3/2007 5:58:10 PM
Wow, I thought this was one of those things that could only be in movies. You think with how important our "beans and frank" are, we would take a little more care of em'. oh by the way, I don't know what it would feel like, but my sympathy goes out to all the guys who've been in this situation....
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Genitals caught in zipper.