Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ About that Favorites List...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SLAFFA
Msg: 1
FAQ About that Favorites List... Page 1 of 1    
Is there ANY other way to keep track of the NOs or NIs [those not interested] that you have mailed other than having them in your FAVORITES section and making a note about them? I don't think many women understand just how many emails men must send out because of the non replies, roughly 80-90 %. [And I am NOT ****in or whinin' , honest. At least they ARE getting read and I realize it is just the nature of online dating.] When you couple that with the fact that I am fortunate enough to live in a huge metro area with a ton of available fish [48 matches just within 10 miles] AND many women swap out their pic daily...

I think pic rotation is great but it makes it awfully hard to remember who is who.

I assume that if a lady reads and Deletes quicklythat is a NO. Is it also safe to assume that if she reads and does not naswer within a week that is also a NO? If I did not keep them in my Fav section and make a note, how else could I keep track? I know many of you will feel insulted and do not wnant to feel that you are simply one fish in a big school and we are just throwing the net for the entire school but that IS the reality for us guys. It iS all about numbers I am sory to say.

Can you actually pull yourself off someone's Fav list? Would you be "irritated" that someone kept you on their Fav list? Any help here would be appreciated.
 yayawhatever
Msg: 2
view profile
History
About that Favorites List...
Posted: 8/27/2007 1:32:18 AM
On the My Matches page there is a drop down were you can choose Users I have contacted or Users I have not contacted .
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/27/2007 1:49:25 AM
I assume that if a lady reads and Deletes quicklythat is a NO. Is it also safe to assume that if she reads and does not naswer within a week that is also a NO?

Wall Street Style Marketing works here too !!!

If I did not keep them in my Fav section and make a note, how else could I keep track?

To keep track of them ... Bookmark. Make a Special Folder just for that.

There is no Way to actually remove, eliminate, set-off or filter Users from Searches or itemized as "Not to be Contacted", nor is it slated for Implementation.

Can you actually pull yourself off someone's Fav list?

Related Links:Favourites: How to Add/Remove Users
Favorites: How to block someone from adding me?
 SLAFFA
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/10/2007 1:34:31 PM
Ok, so it seems an easy bet that NOT MANY women put men on their OWN favorites list or even use it at all. And IF you do, it could be for a number of different reasons, just like men do? I am not trying to add 2 and 2 to get 4 here [I know better] but for you ladies that HAVE put men on your favorites list I will ask you this: If a guy YOU put on YOUR list were to send you a cold email, [polite and cordial of course] to get the "ball rolling," what are the possibilities that you would respond back?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 5
Question about the Favorites List
Posted: 11/24/2008 8:57:54 PM
If a woman has many people adding her to their favorites list(and I say a woman because their's seem to multiple the quickess) shouldn't she have the option of making it invisible.

For the Time being, anyone can go their Who Loves Me and remove any and all Candidates from the List.
 Tah,
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/25/2008 9:41:02 AM

I did not keep them in my Fav section and make a note, how else could I keep track?

easy block the ones you know aint interested, you'll remember quick smart that there not interested when you go to contact.
 GFLB
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/23/2011 12:28:00 PM
is there a way to filter Drinker v. Non-drinker? I am on 12-step program, and it seems 95% of the matches still show drinking socially. Can I sort or filter out drinkers?

No - there are no settings as of this day that you can set to filter out drinkers. What you can do is use your Advanced Search and search for non drinkers and any of the 40+ criteria offered.

As a tip, this thread has to do with the favourites list - i.e. nothing to do with your request. In future do search for an appropriate thread rather than dredge up a 3 year old non relevant to your subject thread. Thank You.

SLAFFA
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/18/2015 2:33:31 PM
Anyone know if there is a max number of peeps we can put on there? I find I am starting to add ever more "head shaker" profiles onto my list. Those with such outrageous content and/or pics that are always good for a laugh no matter how many times you view them.

Or maybe Florida gets more than it's share of whackos?
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:23:14 AM

SLAFFA, in Add Friend near the bottom of the My Favorites page, it says You can save up to 3,000 friends.

Being blocked by someone will remove the person from My Favorites. Being blocked also prevents you from adding the user to the list.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ About that Favorites List...