Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone miss sex with their ex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 orchidtigress
Msg: 1
Anyone miss sex with their ex?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I have been out fo a long term relationship for some time now... we were together almost ten years... and have been apart for that long almost as well... unfortunately he was incredible in bed, and I have never found an equal....which makes me miss him sexually sometimes.... anyone ever miss their ex sexually?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 2
Anyone miss sex with their ex?
Posted: 9/1/2007 11:08:56 PM
^^^Hey partrol sgt ~ I think I just saw you elsewhere recently. Nice to see you in two places in one day. I have to agree. I miss many things, most all the time. I think it would be terribly strange to have loved someone for a length of time then not keep some of those fonder feelings for later. What's the point in loving someone if you don't intend to continue to at least remember the good things after the blow-apart. I don't understand the "he's an ex for a reason" type thing ~ my ex cheated, so what? He's no longer my problem. Do I miss sex with that particular ex, heavens NO sex was do I miss his sense of humor? Terribly. There is an ex that I definitely miss the sex ~ he had NO sense of humor. So in my twisted little mind, I just pick and choose what I miss and/or don't. But I miss them all in some way.
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/2/2007 5:04:50 AM
Wouldn't go back, but yeah I miss it. *sigh* if I could just pluck those talents and give them to another that would be just great. But you can't, when you give up a person you have to give them up totally or it will mess with your head.

Miss it, but Don't have sex w/ ex's. You left them for a reason.
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/2/2007 6:26:50 AM
Hmm... Training someone to be better at sex. What an interesting idea. But also its about the connection with the person, it varies with diffrent people. Yes that can be changed too but if there isn't enough inital 'connection' or 'attraction' to go on...

Also the main question is about Missing ex sex, so many are replying to that. Not thinking about changing someone else to fit their needs. Just pointing that out.
 tjay14u
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/2/2007 10:49:34 AM
Still doing research!
Now let me see, where did I put that list of other applicants?

no_1_bby
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2007 11:48:07 AM
While I do not want to get back with the ex, the sex was good. Would I go back for that alone? No, don't think so.
 starmaster98
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/3/2007 7:10:45 PM
Well, unfortunately, I do. Not because the sex was great, and not even because I was her first. It was because we were so open and close to each other. Unfortunately her mother hated me so much that she had to destroy the marriage to get revenge on me no matter that it totally destroyed her own daughter. It took me a long time to move past that relationship. I still love her and still miss her but after what she allowed to happen I could never trust her again. Miss it? HELL YEAH! repeat? Extremely doubtful unless her mommy died!!!!
 ManeRider
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2007 7:57:48 PM
I'm with Kryssy
They're ex's for a reason.
I miss one girl, God help her. she was so beautiful, but freshly out of a marriage, and so not ready to settle down. I'd take her back in a skip and a jump, but you can keep the rest.
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/3/2007 8:44:13 PM
Im not into eating other guys rockets,lol.
 DJMac
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:02:58 PM
A few years back me and this girl I was going out with would have amazing phone sex before we had physical sex. By doing that we knew how to please each other. Anyway the sex was like magic and sometimes it would be twice a day. The relationship however turned sour when it turned out she had no real feelings for me and that she only wanted me to give her money and pay her bills so she could sit home and watch television. The relationship as you can guess ended badly. Recently she started calling again and we talk from time to time. I have no romantic feeling for her at all but I cannot deny the sexual attraction is there, but time does not heal all wounds and nothing will ever happen between me and her, sex or otherwise.

Sometimes its a real good idea to move on.
 cabinman666
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:15:09 PM
I don't miss sex with the ex, But I do miss my Harley
 Kickn1Back™
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/5/2007 7:24:04 PM
OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KB
 SFJSFNSFHM
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/5/2007 7:33:50 PM
Yup..had fantastic sex with my ex, then got married to another...
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2007 7:01:21 AM
HELL TO THE NO.

All the physical intimacy in the universe could not make up for the lack of respect and trust in that mess of a relationship. If I ever start missing anything about my ex, I simply pull up the last (negative, hate-spewed verbally abusive) e-mail he ever sent me and re-read it to remind myself that there's nothing to miss.
 OutMind
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/6/2007 7:27:05 AM
Sex with my ex was, well out of this world. Do I miss it? F•ck no.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/6/2007 7:41:48 AM
Funny, over the years...I always kept an old ex or two in sort of a black book for in between relationships, if they were pretty good sexually. If they were single as well of course, we'd hook up just for the sex (safely of course) while dating new people. It was NEVER in an effort to get back together, though one or two did take it that way. Then again most of my exes are relationships I ended and it was either never on extremely bad terms, or so long ago there were no hard feelings, so maybe that's why.

I was never in a long term volatile marriage or relationship where there was cheating, fighting, etc...in those cases of course there'd be no way I would want the drama that came with hooking up, even if the sex was great.

The only other option would be male friends I've known for years, but of course if they were friends there'd be no sexual interest.

I'd hate to go without sex just because I was single, and that was better to me than hooking up with random strangers...ew.
 deerdog1
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/6/2007 9:03:51 AM
you Know in thinking about this...and i may be mentally challenged but I cant for the life of me remember details of my past lovers and the sex with them... yes i can remember that it was good at the time ...but i put all my heart and soul into every new relationship ... so the best sex i have ever had is always the sex i am having with my current relationship... guess im just good at blocking out the past would i go back for more .... maybe with some of them it would be possible to begin again but not resume the old relationship....after all there was a connection and no mater what people on here say ...people do grow mature and change ....i hold no grudges and hope to be friends with all that I have crossed paths with in life ... go back just for another roll in the hay ...NO...I dont think so....
 gazingatmars
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/6/2007 9:58:47 AM
I don't miss sex with my ex specifically, but I do miss sex with someone who really loves me and knows how I like it. I'm sure when the time is right I'll find a better long-term relationship with a man who can fulfill me sexually in that way only an man that loves and knows me really can.
 vladtepes97
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2007 10:46:17 AM
i miss sex, but not because of my ex. point of fact, i feel no pleasure at all in my memories of my life with my ex, even the times that should be pleasurable, like being together or walking or anything.
 Lindy15
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2007 4:12:51 AM
Euwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
 tom42149
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/8/2007 9:10:48 PM
Alright, Betty! I was beginning to think I was the only fish in this pond, who enjoyed an occasional "once more for old times sake." Are we weird or are all the rest of these posters, just hiding it?
 bbbama
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:06:41 PM
hate to say it..but yeah, my ex wide...long time ago, the sex was explosive, and she was more daring than me, have never experienced that since..to bad the rest of her belongs in a glad bag.......cause there was nothing else.!!!!!
 NatGoat
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:42:48 PM
The "Ex" . . ?? . . No . . she was selfish !
The _Late wife_ . . ??
Hell Yeah . . !!!
I'd even consider another _Marriage_, if I could find her Equal . . !!!
 blondambition_9
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/9/2007 4:47:55 PM
I sometimes miss sex with my ex. We had incredible sex but i do not miss him i miss only the sex. Wanting to have that with someone else but not him!
 CincoDeMayoMandy
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2007 3:41:15 PM
It has been so long, I can't even remember who my ex was!
(I laugh to hide my tears, LoL)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone miss sex with their ex?