Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Heidi_
Msg: 2
Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???Page 1 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
i was 17...me and my boyfriends.....and best friend, who was a girl all got drunk and eneded up doing the naughty in the hot tub.....my parents caught us...hehehe i still laugh about it now
 _Heidi_
Msg: 3
Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???
Posted: 5/12/2005 9:21:28 AM
boyfriend* just one...ok thx
 endogoddess
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2005 10:59:07 AM
Worst thing ever to happen to me during sex? Well I hadnt had sex in awhile and my (ex)husband and I were real hot into it.. you know that raw monkey love sex... well he was well endowed and i moved a certain way and his unit slipped slammed into my back door.. needless to say it was embarrassing having to explain to the docotr what happened and 6 stiches later i went home sore...
 D.A.W.G.
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/12/2005 11:22:10 AM
the sex wasnt the worst of it,,,,,It was giving her the $100 that hurt. lmao
 princess864
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/13/2005 4:14:27 PM
broke my mom painting its valued over 2000$$$
I think it was worth it
So does HE
 pouyqwert_nd
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/13/2005 4:50:10 PM
I was in college at the time. My parents were out of town and so my gf and I went to their home. We were in the basement in my room, going at it on my bed. She was kinda loud, so I didn't hear when my sister (a high school senior) ask if anything was wrong. So she and her 3 girl friends came down to see what the racket was. I noticed them there when they flipped on the lights.
Boy did that kill the mood.
 dakota5369
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/13/2005 4:54:25 PM
real brunette, you weren't dating me were you?
 Raven34
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/13/2005 5:41:28 PM
He started having chest pains mid way through our play time and scared the living life out of both of us.
 parks24
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/13/2005 6:29:24 PM
After I performed oral on my date but before I could enter her, she urinated on the bed. Then she said it was my fault because I got her too excited.
 h0llywood007
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/13/2005 10:02:12 PM
Ok well this happened with my first girl. We in my room, and we ended up with me on my back, and her on top...So we're goin' and I didn't realize that somehow (I guess we were goin' pretty hard) we were inchin' up the bed...Next thing I know..she slid up and BAM...she slams her head right into the wall....It made a huge noise, and shook the entire house. I heard other members of my family walking around (to this day they think it was an earthquake that shook the house). The sound of it was terrible so I grabbed a hold of her and make sure she's ok...and she just tried to act like it was nothin'....Well the problem was...It was freakin' funny! and I couldn't stop laughing....Needless to say I went to sleep that night "blue" and tryin' to figure out how to make her feel better...wasn't the best night...but 2 nights later we worked things out and it was 10 time better!
 grbagejnki
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/13/2005 11:28:31 PM
Ok, this one was pretty bad. A friend of mine and I were f*ck buddies for a while. One night his dad was out of town so we took advantage of the appartment. After watching a movie we got to gettin hot and heavy on the sofa. At one point he was sitting up a bit and I was on top. As if one of us moving wasn't bad enough... at the same time... both of us leaned back. I started balling my eyes out. Poor dear thought he had violated me or something. All he knew was that I started crying in the middle of the deed. Once I cought my breath he came to realise that my belly button piercing had snagged on his beater and when we pulled away .... yeah... it tore! my piercing was dripping blood for about 10 mins while he sat there with a paper towel dabbing it up. Needless to say the rest of the night was much much quieter.
 ladyravnos316
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/13/2005 11:37:20 PM
The absolutely worst thing was when the camera ran out of film.
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/21/2005 3:38:50 AM
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ^^^^ OmG I can not believe that happened to your c^ck
the things men do for azzz
 freedomishonesty
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/21/2005 5:12:27 AM
Worst thing...

When my partner, the last time we had sex at the end of our relationship mind you:
he was... the best way to describe it:

humping AT me.

I said OH no no no... that is unacceptable... (not my actual words) and I left the bed.

Less than a week later, I was "seeing other people" and put my profile up on Plent of Fish.
as a conclusionary remark:
We did make love "one last time" on the anniversary of the day we met (about 2-3 weeks arfter the "humping at me" incident). I was pleased to have left that relationship (and the last time I have had sex) on better terms than that miserable night.
 Dbl_Deuce
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/21/2006 11:58:35 PM
my worst moment was doing 69 and with my face well burried in between her legs, she decided she had to fart. i swear i could smell shit for weeks. wasn't too much fun. talk about memories, now i don't do 69
 meatandpotatoes
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/22/2006 12:22:30 AM
Okay, anyone remember waterbeds...LOL My ex and I (me on top), push one and coast two, I went to lean down at the same time as he came up. We connect so hard, my nose was broke. Try and make people believe that he didn't hit me without telling them the truth...LOL It ended our night, but we made up for it later...LOL
 Plsd2MitCha
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/22/2006 1:50:29 AM
The first time I was with a particular woman and, of course, giving her oral and she came rather violently with the result of a huge, continuous squirt right into my mouth and on my face of the most vile-tasting salty, nasty goo that could come out of a woman. I never did that again and only took her from behind after that, to keep my distance.
 JRQUARTERMASTER
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/22/2006 9:16:18 AM
Well lets begin picture this a GF with a bondage fetish and a rape fantasy, add one company Van, mattress and rope.We were on a animal reserve in uniform she wasnt military at the time, we were busted by two game wardens with guns drawn screaming at me WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, I replied HAVING FUN. They asked if I was Racoon hunting when i was pulled out of the van I told them "No but I got some Beaver in the van" they checked the van found my GF partialy getting dressed and untangling the ropes they almost arrested me thinking I had a hostage. Once they found out what happen boy did i get chewed out by Command lost a stripe for it too. But I cant help it, it was great sex but not worth the stripe men and women keep the fantasy and roleplaying behined locked doors ok.
 Tiger3232
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:26:36 PM
When I was 17, my girl friend and I were totally naked and heavily engrossed in a 69'r when her little brother and his friend picked the lock on her door and burst into the room. Let's just say it was very embarassing. Ironically, I am not friends with her anymore, but the brother and I are good friends!!
 otowngentleman34
Msg: 38
Posted: 12/28/2006 12:13:56 PM
I hope you smacked the shit outta the guy...LOL. Fortunately I don't have any bad things I can recall happening....hmmm....but don't you dare ask any of my ex's....LOL
 sweeterlion
Msg: 39
Posted: 12/28/2006 1:38:57 PM
i was down on my girlfriend at the time on the living room floor,when her cat came up from behind and buried her nose up my ass.......i started to laugh so hard that it kind of ruined the moment.........
 Catch-corey
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/28/2006 1:58:34 PM
Christmas me and my x had broke up for a while and had not seen seen each other, christmas party we sneak off to my grandmas old trailer house abandoned, we fool around in the hall way, its cold and so we decide to go down by the lake and finish the adventure in her car, at the trailer i was drunk and for some reason i decided to stick the co9ndom in my sock reason one, i didnt want used condom in my pocket becouse, i knew i would forget to throw it away and end up pulling it out at an embarrasing time...lol.. this is so funny and stupid. So we drive down to the lake theres snow on the ground and the car gets stuck so i get out and push it , i get completely soaking wet from the snow, so we give up go back to the Christmas party, im sitting in the living room and my shoes are completely drenched and socks to my uncle says no problem and goes to get me some socks everyone has ate and were just sitting around having drinks so i go to change my socks and as i pulled my first sock off condom goes flying right in the middle of the room... embarassing yes stupid yes funny hell yes
 Canuckkid
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/31/2006 4:58:21 PM
Ummm, well there was this one time when I was 16 and me and my first girlfriend at the time just started gettin into it then she proceeded to go down on me, while she was going down on me I released some gas uncontrollably, and then she started gagging and then needless to say I didn't get to finish that day !!
 White_mask
Msg: 43
Posted: 12/31/2006 7:14:43 PM
falling out and jamming my rod into her pelvis. ouch that freekin hurt
 kimko86
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/10/2007 10:31:10 AM
Oh I"ve had a few, but they're more funny than "bad".

I was at this party at a house in the country. It's about 3am and I'm seriouslly out of it drunk, and this guy that Ide been jonesing after during the party and a few other people were still up, everyone else was passed out. His friend needed theire contact solution from theire truck but was too drunk to go get it him self. Well the guy I was after went to go get it and I was somehow volunteered to help. We get out to the guys truck and he we were talking and then making out then my belt was undone. (How he did that with one hand, amazzes me). Pants down around ankels and going at it doggie style standing up.
Well it had been awhile and we hadn't made it back with the contact solution, so they sent someone else. We could hear them walking up so we quikly pulled our clothes back on and tryed to down play everything. They took the solution and left.
So now were back at it and pants down to the ankles and getting hot and heavy. When we hear some people talking and they're heading closer towards the truck we were partially inside. So we once more quickly pull our pnats on. A group of like three guys searching for a missing cell phone, yeah right.
Ok this time pants are off and were in the cab of the truck and we finally got the deed done, lol. It was some of the greatest sex ever. Being outside having sex in an old truck cab that didn't elong to either of us and having a potential audience, lol.

Crazy Drunk Fun
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???