Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My ex is on POF!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Snagalicious
Msg: 2
My ex is on POF!!!Page 1 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
That's a toughie. On the one hand, I abhor cheaters. On the other hand, I know what it's like to have a bunch of exes talking with one another. I kind of had an ex-girlfriend communication network for a while. They all became buddies, or at least acquaintances. Most of what was said got back to me, because we're all still friends for the most part. It's kind of freaky, nonetheless. On the other other hand, maybe the dude deserves a little old-fashioned wake up call. Hopefully I won't be drummed out of the Brotherhood of Dudes for saying this, but girls should stick together. So should guys, for that matter. Too bad we all just can't get along, but they don't call it the battle of the sexes for nothing, I guess.

Honestly, if I were dating someone that wasn't on the level, I might appreciate a heads-up from an ex of hers. It's also just as likely that I'd feel like they were sticking their nose in my business. She might just see you as a bitter ex, talking smack. Then she might start talking smack about you on the forums. Really, really tough call. Frankly, if he's bad enough at cheating to have been caught so many times, she'll probably find out on her own. Maybe check out her profile and see if she seems like a decent human being, and then decide if you like her enough to clue her in. I'll be interested to see what others say on this one, because it's an interesting question. Best of luck on whatever you decide!
 DoctorG2003
Msg: 3
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 1:31:27 AM
Just let it go r.e.girlie, and try not to keep looking at his profile. It's a no win situation for you if you get involved. Hope it works out for you.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 4
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 1:40:19 AM
why enable evil? tell the other woman and save her some undeserved heartache.
 fingsuperwoman
Msg: 6
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 2:12:43 AM
Emailing her will get you nothing, she won't believe you. He will tell her you are a bitter EX.
Just ignore him, forget about her and get on with your life.
Emailing her just makes you look bitter. Let her learn for herself what a cheating creep he is.

Trust me I emailed a wife once, got me nothing but blame.
 walker1960
Msg: 13
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 6:03:43 AM
I’d agree with the folks above saying to just leave it alone. It won’t benefit you to try to set the story straight with some new girl of his, or to confront him about anything either. I doubt that she’d believe you, and he would just go elsewhere anyway. Just learn your own lessons, don’t stress yourself and have a good life. Live positive, not negative
 Q37
Msg: 14
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 6:19:39 AM
If it was me i would let him make the move and not do a thing.if you step into his business then he will get the idea that you do trust him and that will lead to problem. but i can say this (ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEAT AND YOU WILL HAVE THAT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND). that is where the trust has to come, but you could say something about seeing his profile , but it might lead to question.also remember that you two are not together anymore and he is free man and still being loyal to you .i just got out of a relationship that was 15yrs total and i decide life is to short and i have to live for me. i let him go in sept of last yrs and he got engaged to in may of lasy yrs to the women that has cause problems for us.i did married him back in 1994 and that is why we end the married because of her.i know he was truely inlove with me , but he can not be trusted to be only with me.

i have alway said if you lay down with dog except fleas.
 realdream7
Msg: 16
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 6:20:48 AM
Emailing her will get you nothing, she won't believe you. He will tell her you are a bitter EX.

I only wish someone had warned me that my X had a little cheatin' problem. Actually he had more than a little one, he had quite a history. I learned later that both my X's former wife and former girlfriend had considered warning me, but just assumed it wouldn't do any good. It would have! But I agree...in most cases the other party won't listen--even with hard facts.

delete your profile, make a new one, put a fake pic on, send sexy seductive messages to the guy, the guy will message you back reflecting his profound interest in you. Now you have proof.

Maybe not PC, but hilarious! I actually know someone who did this to a cheating spouse and therefore got the proof she needed. Probably not the thing to do, though, if you've already broken up and you're not married. (But what a great fantasy!)

Come on lady,what's wrong with ya.Please leave the poor guy alone and let him have his life.

Nothing's wrong with her, she's just hurt, overwhelmed, and confused, and she doesn't want to see another human being suffer needlessly. Believe it or not, the desire to "warn" is not always about revenge.

All in all, the advice to put him in a mental box, slam the lid, and move on is probably the way to go. Hang in there, OP. Chin up. Be glad you got out when you did!
 dancerider
Msg: 22
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 7:26:29 AM
I found my boyfriend on here last week.............now my ex! We've been in a relationship for almost 8 years. He cheated on me most of the that time. He hangs on the personals it's a sicknest with him. I've let him get away with it all these years and that's my fault. It's time for me to move on I'm worth more than that! It makes me wonder how many guys on here are married or in a relationship?????? I read the profile over and over. My ex's profile is all about what he has not who he is ,a cheater and liar!!!!!!
Good Luck to all!
 funstorez
Msg: 29
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 11:16:44 AM
they always say...if you have something good...share it

ask yourself...how would you have been if someone had told you???

do you wish it to happen to another?
 ozziefan
Msg: 31
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 11:26:22 AM
Ex is Ex. If you and he are now broken up, it is none of your business where he is, or what he does, or with whom he does it. Having slept with him a few times over a 6 month, or whatever, period gives you no power to run the rest of his life now that you are apart. If he cheated on his wife,or other gf, with you then you have no right to complain that he cheated on you. Keep your mouth shut, unless you want to be charged with electronic stalking. Then, too, if you have the right to hound him, and mess up his affairs, he has the right to return the favor by messingup yours. I am sure there are things he could tell your current dates about you, which would make you seem less worth dating. Grow up little girl.
 ozziefan
Msg: 32
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 11:28:23 AM
If you were on here, when you found him here, you were cheating on him...and found he cheated on you. You are as guilty as he is. You are a cheater,and a liar, too. If you weren't you would not have been surfing on here enough to spot him.
 one_rose1969
Msg: 36
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 4:08:58 PM
LOL! Try having Three ex-boyfriends on here at the same time! Who am I to tell other women about them!! It would just go in one ear and out the other! You can warn women all U want but they want beleive you until they turn blue in the face and see for themselves the lying cheating and using men that they are!! You are a strong women and You can move on and enjoy life! As long as you're sitting back wondering what he's doing with another women whether he will cheat or not is taking precious time from your life from which you could be enjoying it!! I know been there and done that and I learned to not worry about something or someone I can not change!!! Keep your profile and know that's he probably checking it out and he will see what attention you now get from other men and let him ponder about you for awhile! Good Luck and best wishes! one_rose1969
 one_rose1969
Msg: 38
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 5:34:47 PM
See i told you he would be checking you out! LOL regardless I know it hurts and you're right it's ok to miss him because theres times where I miss one of those ex=s just want say which one! LOL But No, I could never hate either of them because two wrongs doesn't make a right! but I think you will feel better once there is more distance from both of you! You seem to have a good heart and is very high spirited so I have no doubt that you will meet someone who will make you very happy and they will come a day when you will say my ex- who? it will take time but the more you stay busy and active and moving forward each day will get easier! best wishes one-rose1969
 1Fish2Fish RedFishNewFish
Msg: 44
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/12/2007 6:28:53 PM
Get used to it. My psycho, er, ex, has been on this site on and off with different names, ages, locations, pictures, etc, for a YEAR so she can stalk me in the forums and then slander me. (Watch, she'll probably reply and be booted for the 5th or 6th time!)

I could care LESS what she does so long as it does NOT involve me; she is my ***EX***

Re: harassing him or any of his new 'friends,' don't do it. You'll be the psycho if you do. Besides, it is a violation of the TOS here.
 ian26
Msg: 45
view profile
History
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 6:59:45 AM
Yep my ex is here to..i dont care if she is or if shes not..i just dont care about her anymore she stays out of my way i stay out of hers simple as
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 51
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 8:01:38 AM
Hey !!!! So is his !!!
 Lil1on1
Msg: 52
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 8:02:02 AM
Would you want to know?
 Latina1056
Msg: 53
view profile
History
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 8:20:16 AM
I would tell her...
 princess38
Msg: 54
view profile
History
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 8:51:11 AM
TELL, TELL, TELL..... You said he has cheated many times before...once a cheater ..always a cheater. We have all had at least one of these selfish people come into our lives at some point. Learn to see the red flags...you had said he cheated on his first wife.
Take care...and tell her :) chances are you were too good for the jerk anyways.
 truth211
Msg: 60
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 1:12:23 PM
Don't sweat that nonsense man, drama get's u know where in this life, u know? Ur a beautiful woman and I know heart break hurts but just continue to live YOUR life to the fulliest.
 BillL54
Msg: 70
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 3:04:57 PM
So is my ex wife... It doesn't bother me, only to know that she may do someone else like she did me... I don't know why she is on this site, she likes married men, NO comittment... She probably has me blocked but I wouldn't wasted the keystrokes to bother her....
I am happy without her, Lonely but happy...
Find a GOOD GUY!!!
 r_a_m99
Msg: 72
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 4:57:05 PM
Leave a matter of fact testimonial....no fuss, no muss, straightforward, nonjudgemental or something simple like "if it seems to be too good to be true, it likely is!"
 semiotician
Msg: 74
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 5:14:00 PM
My dear RE Girlie,

Sweetie, he cheated BEFORE? hahahahaha. Enough said! You're supposed to be a bright girl, come on. You are perfectly aware that past behavior is the biggest indicator of future behavior. And you're going to let this guy run you off one of the greatest dating pools of low-morality (and many many high morality!) men... And you ask what you should do???

FIND A FAITHFUL MAN!! A GOD-FEARIN', FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL MAN!!

(psst. I know where they all are, message me. *wink*)

Love yas, ya po' thang!! *big fat hug* I know what he did to you was miserable. But lovey, you simply MUST start thinking of yourself for a change! You must demand better for yourself right from the start - a guy like him - no matter what he looks like, is like, you know his past, he ain't gonna change. Women are attracted to him, he can get any woman he wants I guess. He's a devil and he hurt you. I'm sorry he did that to you. Please know you're in my prayers.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Try not to be angry at him so much, you knew what he was, and try not to be angry with yourself, because that's really what I see here. Be good to yourself. You deserved better than him, and next time, I know you'll choose someone better

Right???

snorky
 princess38
Msg: 75
view profile
History
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 5:18:53 PM
what the heck are you doing on here for almost a year....and then you catch him and you are mad..LOL thats too funny. But thanks for making me laugh dancerider
 Reenie999
Msg: 78
My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 5:58:17 PM
Why is it any of your business??

You don't even know this woman!! If someone's ex girlfriend wrote something like that to me on a Personals service I'd consider it "sour grapes"!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My ex is on POF!!!