Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Theatre Anyone?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 haywiresue
Msg: 1
Theatre Anyone?Page 1 of 1    
The new season is ready to start and I was wondering..............................Anyone out there interested in getting season tickes for MTC and/or Warehouse Theatre. Going to the theatre as a group can be fun, so if anyone is interested lets hear your thoughts or you can message me. Personally, I love the theatre and lost my season ticket buddy.

Last seaon the plays were very good and this seaon the line up of performances is looking very good as well. Last seaon, my theatre buddy and I met for something to eat before one performance then went for coffee or a drink and snack afterwards the alternate play. This was nice, but I found it was more fun to "review" the play and hear others thoughts about the play, as the discussions were good.
 armaegis
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Theatre Anyone?
Posted: 9/21/2009 12:06:07 AM
I've had season tickets to MTC for 11 years now, and Warehouse and WSO for the past 3.

Last year, Scorched was by far my favourite (and I would say one of the best I've seen). I hated Medea though, but I think it was more the subject matter than the actors/actresses that I didn't like.
 LucOberdere
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Theatre Anyone?
Posted: 9/22/2009 9:08:40 PM
Yep. The shows at the Walker Theater are pretty good...
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Theatre Anyone?