Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > READ help, but still get loged out why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 finandfine
Msg: 1
view profile
History
READ help, but still get loged out why?Page 1 of 1    
ok I have read and looked over all help postings and still can not find out why I have to keep loging in many times a day...
I log into my mail.. look over, say profiles, or forum posts and as soon as I try to post or send an email or any thing you want to do that you need to be loged in for, it brings me back to my email log in pag... WHY???

I can stay loged in on all other sites for days at a time and not even move in the site.. this one i move around and still get longed out.. I have 3 computors and its the same on all... and yes this has been done over and over, I give up as it is Frustrating.
Just to do this post i have loged in 2 time..

Login Page Keeps Appearing

Why Do I Have To Login Numerous Times When I'm Already Logged In?

In order to prevent the login page from appearing over and over again you need to activate your cookies. You can do this by clicking on Tools on your browser, then Internet Options, then Enable Cookies or set the security setting to anything but High.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 2
 finandfine
Msg: 3
view profile
History
READ help, but still get loged out why?
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:11:59 PM
sorry been using all that software for 0ver 3 years as well hyjackthis for longer, and be en thought all the links you sent many times,, all thiese items are well known to me as i build my own website from the ground up, as well as help other do there system repairs and sell hardware and other peoples sites, these items are not new to me at all,,, like i said in the 1st post, I HAVE NO problem staying loged on any other site...ie dating, myspace, and many other i can't list. again the software links i run all the time....
lets see what else you can thimk of..it would help

thank you
Arnold
 finandfine
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:23:26 PM
I SHOULD ALSO SAY...
I also use 3 other very high end software for spyware as well as anti virus programs..... all temp, cookies off line filess are cleaned daily these are all on auto evrything clean, updates and so on.... by far this in not a new toy to me. its my main daily tool of life for the past 7 years..\

this site is the only one I have ever had a problem that i have not been able to corect....

any other ideas
 finandfine
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:28:08 PM
all my systems run IE7 an firefox and the same deal.. i don't use aol at all.... no good
 finandfine
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:34:02 PM
in regards to the Lmhosts File. all extentions

they are in my window file on all systems as they are needed for my network
 Ticketoride
Msg: 7
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > READ help, but still get loged out why?