Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Indigo and Crystal Children      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 randomstoic
Msg: 6
Indigo and Crystal ChildrenPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I have been helping my daughter discover her innate talent to detect and discern irony. She will not go look for the Great Secret black whole under the school that I tell her friends about. She does not believe that frogmen from Saturn are on the way now seize the planet. So, yes, my daughter is paranormal and my sense of humor is abnormal.
 beerbag
Msg: 14
Indigo and Crystal Children
Posted: 11/9/2007 3:37:27 PM
such complete and total hippy crap.
 Soul Union
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:15:39 PM
Well done, That Is Mommy2, and thanks for citing these details for us.

I have a documentary (on video, early Eighties, I would say) that talks about Walk-Ins and Wanderers - extraterrestrial souls on Earth who don't know they are extraterrestrial souls.

It is amazing the amount of people who don't actually come originally from Earth and whose origins go far beyond this violent and war-like realm. They feel out of place here, like fish out of water.

I don't know if I am one of these, but I have never felt comfortable here. I honestly feel that we here are barbaric and primitive. We do things that even dogs wouldn't do.

Blessings to all.

Peter
 Debyduz_
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/25/2013 8:32:01 PM
I read about this before on a parenting forum. Many people with children with disabilities use this saying their children are indigos or crystals. Some were even saying the children were born from dolphin spirits.

I say run run run.
 freshstartbraveheart
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/27/2013 9:42:07 PM
Oh yeah, I believe in it and the tooth-fairy, Santa Clause, and flying spaghetti monster too... NOT.

I think teaching your kids about being Indigo or whathaveyou is a major fail on the part of the parents. Setting them up to be seen as freaks and quacks. It's brainwashing and ridiculous IMO.
 Jamesin2013
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/29/2013 4:17:50 PM
sigh,,,yet another example of making your kids into obnoxious over indulged aholes with a titanic sense of self importance for whom every job is beneath them and no one besides their parents can EVER understand what special delicate flowers they are......

i'm just going to go ahead and blame women for this one,,,,,,,sounds like some Oprah inspired bullshit to me,,just sayin
 Soul Union
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/29/2013 7:01:09 PM
Sounds like some Oprah inspired bullshit to me,,just sayin. --- James-at-50

I love all these opinions. You can't beat opinions.

Unfortunately, you can't take them to the bank. They are not currency. They are useless in the real world. They are, after all, merely opinions - feelings, prejudices, emotions based on belief . . . opinions.

Give me logic. Cold, clear logic - and buckets of it, to quote barrister Sir Robert Morton (Robert Donat) in Terence Rattigan's The Winslow Boy.

Best wishes to all.

- Peter
 Volosity220
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 2:42:44 AM
I am one of these children, there will be a lot more after me. we have a deep gift at understanding many things at once. I can multitask 5 things at one time and not miss a beat. I studied 150,000 years of human history and read the bible 5 times and once in Hebrew but I'm not a holy roller. We are real, Just a few in my generation. As older people know have a limited understanding of things like Tech. Internet, Rule 30 and the Fibonacci pattern in nature. This is no joke. I am the kindest person, i care for all. We are the ones who will teach the world and older people enlightenment and happiness. People are shit talkers and corrupt souls rule us. I see future events such as floods and can dream of certain people i have met in my life. I keep in touch with them to see if the things i saw came true and they have. I dreamed of the Mississippi flood 6 months before it happened and moved to Colorado. As y'all killed Jesus for being different you already do the same to us.
 Jamesin2013
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/30/2013 7:35:34 AM

I am one of these children, there will be a lot more after me. we have a deep gift at understanding many things at once. I can multitask 5 things at one time and not miss a beat. I studied 150,000 years of human history and read the bible 5 times and once in Hebrew but I'm not a holy roller. We are real, Just a few in my generation. As older people know have a limited understanding of things like Tech. Internet, Rule 30 and the Fibonacci pattern in nature. This is no joke. I am the kindest person, i care for all. We are the ones who will teach the world and older people enlightenment and happiness. People are shit talkers and corrupt souls rule us. I see future events such as floods and can dream of certain people i have met in my life. I keep in touch with them to see if the things i saw came true and they have. I dreamed of the Mississippi flood 6 months before it happened and moved to Colorado. As y'all killed Jesus for being different you already do the same to us.

winning lottery numbers for Missouri powerball or stfu.......................predict something right now and give me the exact date,,,,,,

and,,,his answer will be "it doesn't work like that!" because it never does,,,,,it's always vague nonsense or taking credit for something after it happens..."oh i predicted that! "to who?" oh my cat!"

c,mon kid,,prove it,,,,anyone can say they are psychic.......prove it once and for all....ok a simple one.......who's going to win the Super Bowl and what's the final score going to be?

"IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!" lol nah,,it never does
 StrykinOut
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/31/2013 11:24:01 AM
I have no problem believing that the supernatural exists, but I also like evidence to substantiate the claims.
 ManhHeartLove
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:13:01 AM
Yes life energy does travel life is but life circles one s soul never dies
 Szaszaspasz
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:43:12 PM
I've never heard of these terms in my life. I clicked on the thread because I was curious. I got diagnosed with ADHD which explained a lot about me. However I am much better at written communication over verbal communication. I think instincts and intuition are important. I guess these type of people seem to pay more attention to their gut feelings. Every time I ignored mine, the consequences sucked.
 ManhHeartLove
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:42:01 AM
all children are innocent and see and feel things with grace emotion that us adults bypass so simple
 Soul Union
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/24/2013 9:45:48 PM
. . .and the whole "conscious" or "intentional" movement is compromised [sic] of indigo children who have strong intution, [sic] can feel energy or sense other people's emotions, and are guided by divine guidance. --- umbrellagirl252

Comprises . . . not compromised. Just to help you here.

And the whole 'conscious' or 'intentional' movement comprises Indigo children who have strong intuition, can feel energy or sense other people's emotions, and are guided by divine guidance.

To compromise means to settle a dispute or argument by mutual concession. It does not apply here.

I believe that Indigo children have long been on the Earth, to be honest, and the so-called Crystal children. Look at José Pedro de Freitas, born in 1921 in, Congonhas, Brazil. He was a famous psychic surgeon who performed miraculous surgery on the sick, sometimes using his famous "rusty knife" (see the book on his life, Arigo: Surgeon of the Rusty Knife, by John G Fuller).

A fragment from Wikipedia:

His reputation soared and spread throughout Brazil after it was alleged that he had removed a cancerous tumour from the lung of a well-known Brazilian senator. Over the next twenty years, thousands of people who mistrusted traditional medicine, or had not found help in it, came to Congonhas in search of a cure.

I read Fuller's book on Arigo, and I must say if anyone deserves to be called an Indigo, it's this man, José Pedro de Freitas. People would queue from dawn till dusk to see him, desperate for his help. I don't see thousands of people queuing to see our local GPs, dishing out their dangerous painkillers and dodgy drugs sponsored by chemical companies in far-off lands. Here are some figures to chew on while you read your glossy magazines in your doctor's waiting room:

It is estimated that there are over 750,000 deaths a year in the United States alone because of prescription drug use and other medical-related items. These people are dying because of very common medical mistakes, such as misdiagnosis and wrong prescriptions. The only thing we ever hear about is how modern medicine is 'saving lives.' What we don't hear is how modern medicine is also taking many more lives.

The cost of all these mistakes is astronomical. It is estimated that the United States spends about $282 million a year on medical mistakes. And the truth is, that estimate is very conservative because only a small fraction of medical errors are reported. The reason for this is because doctors are afraid of losing their licence to practise medicine. And because the public is so clueless about what is going on, they blindly walk into a doctor's office, not realizing the danger they're in. We've been conditioned to accept that conventional medicine is the only way to treat our physical problems.

An even more alarming statistic, which nobody is talking about, is that over one million patients are injured in hospitals each year and about 280,000 of them actually die. This shatters the annual death rate of automobile accidents and surpasses the death rate of all accidents combined. And these figures were before the big Vioxx recall of a few years back. Nobody is quite sure just how many Vioxx-related deaths there have been because the matter still isn't settled.

You would think with the rising cost of healthcare, patients would be getting better care than ever, meaning that at the very least when a doctor prescribes something it has a better chance of healing than killing. Yet, out of the estimated 750,000 deaths each year, over 100,000 of them are because of prescription drugs that were incorrectly prescribed. This is also a very conservative number. It is believed that the true number is closer to 200,000 prescription drug-related deaths a year.

Give me Arigo any day!

Best wishes
Peter
 Albvs
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/27/2013 9:46:00 PM
I must admit that as a kid I somehow knew that I was special. I could sense where my brother was, for example. It allowed me to be ninja-like in my responses to his attacks. (If you grew up in an all-boy household you'd know what I'm talking about.) Since we moved around a lot I was one of those painfully shy kids and a quiet observer at school.

As I grew I realized that not everybody could "hear" or otherwise sense a variety of lightbulbs and electronics when they're turned on. I could go into a dark classroom and know that a single computer monitor was still turned on (even though there was no image on the screen) just from the sound/feel of it (and then go straight to the offending one).

Later, I used my electronic training to develop some ideas about what was going on and then began some research into telepathy. I convinced myself at least that it's definitely possible to convey thoughts and to even influence others and their decisions. I would suggest that telepathy is just radio waves. Our ability to transmit or receive them would depend upon the amount of interconnectivity in the brain, a particular variety of synesthesia. People who see auras would possess a different variety of synesthesia. Yet another variety would manifest itself in being able to transmit or receive images rather than words or sounds.

I would also suggest that a variety of "maladies" are misdiagnosed forms of synesthesia. Autism and Aspberger Syndrome might just be a form of over-connectivity that seems dysfunctional to the observer. And finally, I would suggest that tinnitus isn't a problem with the ears, it's another form of synesthesia in which you're able to "hear" electromagnetic waves within a certain range of frequencies.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Indigo and Crystal Children