Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Pof new tool Plentyoffish Seduction Style Guide, why not on profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 finandfine
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Pof new tool Plentyoffish Seduction Style Guide, why not on profilePage 1 of 1    
this is an new tool on pof
Plentyoffish Seduction Style Guide

If you dare to proceed, this test will generate a complete step by step guide on how someone would seduce you from the first date all the way to your bed and you wouldn't be able to resist.

Results will not be shown on your profile, nor do you need to be a member to take this

ok since it reads:: Results will not be shown on your profile

well what good is it and want do we do with it? should we not have the option to have it on out profile.... if no one can see it like the other 2 tests i.e Needs & Compatibility I think the Seduction Style Guide should be there as well,, why not no diff..

later in to it it tells you: it becomes part of your profile,,, so were do people find mine??? i can't even find it i seen it after i did it,, closed it now were did it go?
 yayawhatever
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Pof new tool Plentyoffish Seduction Style Guide, why not on profile
Posted: 9/18/2007 2:17:31 AM
At the end of the test you were provided with a link to the test results. You can share that link with whomever you choose. Which is in keeping with the private nature of the test results.

There is a thread set aside for Q&A on this topic. Please feel free to post your questions/comments to that thread.

Related Thread:SEDUCTION STYLE profile Q/A's

~ Closed ~ Redundant ~ YaYa ~

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Pof new tool Plentyoffish Seduction Style Guide, why not on profile