Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Here's a REAL LOVE STORY compliments of POF! XO      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Itss_Gigi
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Here's a REAL LOVE STORY compliments of POF! XOPage 1 of 1    
Heyyy!!! I Absolutely Agree With You! Just When I Thought About Giving Up On POF The Love Of My Life Messaged Me. I Never Really Intended To Meet Someone On There But I Did. And Now We Are A Year And A Weeks Strong. I'm So Happy That POF Brought Is Together Because Who Would Have Thought We Find Each Other And Actually Fall InLove.. There Is Hope U Just Have To Be Patient.
😍😍😍😍😍
 Peas_
Msg: 3
Here's a REAL LOVE STORY compliments of POF! XO
Posted: 7/18/2015 2:04:57 PM
+1's

It's wonderful to hear these stories. Maybe someday I will have a story of my own. Gotta think positive that the gods will align.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Here's a REAL LOVE STORY compliments of POF! XO