Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is great sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 9
view profile
History
What is great sexPage 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
exactly as it was last night mmmmm
 CEO of Hoagie Inc.
Msg: 11
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 4:29:21 PM
I'll let ya know when it happens!!!!
 princesskim70
Msg: 14
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:01:17 PM
Great sex to me is when you can remember it years later! But then again I don't have sex-I make love. Yes there is a distinct difference!
 gazingatmars
Msg: 15
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:03:40 PM
It's sweaty, intense, orgasm filled cloud nine. If I'm not completely spent and shaking after, it could've been better. If it didn't start with forplay and oral, it cloud've been better. Great sex is earth-shattering.
 darkjedi1
Msg: 17
view profile
History
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:43:33 PM
Hell its been 3 years for me since i had sex. Any sex would be great for me right now lol. Hmm dont even remember what sex is liek lol.

Blah to short,
 Kickn1Backā„¢
Msg: 25
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 9:23:46 PM
Great sex is when you wake up in the morning upside down in the corner with your legs tied up ina knot and you look over at her once you have untangled yourself and she is laying in bed with a big @$$ smile on her face.

KB
 lilmslefty
Msg: 26
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 9:54:41 PM
Seasonedwoman1......BINGO! Couldn't have said it better myself!
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 27
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 10:00:02 PM

great sex? Your clothes are scattered all over the house. The night stand is turned over . The bed side lamp is broken. the sheets and blankets are on the floor. Maybe even the mattress is on the floor. You look up and wonder how that bra got on the ceiling fan?You can't remember exactly what happened but you sure want it to happen again. The two of you won't be able to wipe the silly grin off your face for at least a week.
Great sex is two people who are really in tune with each other. You somehow just know when and how to please your partner. it can be a quickie, playful ,wild or gentle and tender lasting all night long.
It is wherever you and your lover want to make of it. That's great sex

...Wow, I get a silly grin on my face just reading about it.

...maeflowers
 c_deacon
Msg: 28
view profile
History
What is great sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 10:07:58 PM
Of course it is Mae......another book read with fantasies abounding all over.....please.....

Great sex is when you had such a good time that you must and demand that you have it again.......

Great sex is what you think about when not quite turned on with another and you remember what did turn you on and head down that path.......

Great sex is a party in both of our pants and when done.....we are wondering where our pants are.......

Just my opinion.......
 drewwlf
Msg: 39
What is great sex
Posted: 9/21/2007 9:38:36 AM
Great sex is when they yell out the right name !!

OutMind
Msg: 59
What is great sex
Posted: 9/28/2007 6:10:58 PM
The problem I find with most responses is that it depends so much on that one event that from here on you will never match. The before that great sex, the after that great sex. And from there on it's just a memory. I've had particular episodes where the sex was so good I still remember, but to me great sex really is variety. Stay fresh with your partner, imaginative. You did it from the chandellers last week. Okay, this week by the fire. Or go out and she wears stockings but no undergarment and you play in public, then go back to your place and ravage each other in an unusual place. Or have a quickly. Last time I had one, then we spent twenty minutes smelling each other giggling, connecting, while I was still inside her.
 Mzzzy
Msg: 61
What is great sex
Posted: 9/28/2007 10:46:45 PM
Great sex to me is when I am totally wore out and am breathing hard and got a big ole smile on my face.
 genegem
Msg: 63
What is great sex
Posted: 9/28/2007 11:05:51 PM
Before sex ... everything you suggest.
After sex ... two people satiated and content to relax with quiet conversation and cuddles and pure togetherness.
 Ignoble
Msg: 71
view profile
History
What is great sex
Posted: 1/3/2008 6:26:45 PM
The length of foreplay varies, depending on the situation, I dont really have an opinion there. How long should the actual sex last? Time for actual sex varies but normally (NORMALLY mind you, not always) Good lord, more than 40 mins is quite a waste of time in my opinion, its a slow ride downhill after that. For me 25 mins of rough, biting, clawing, drawing blood sex. Thats just fantastic. You're just so exhausted and aching and hurting in such a pleasant way... good lord... Ive collapsed to a freezing hardwood floor for hours after some crazy sex, neither of us even close to completely concious... mmm.. feels good just remembering it.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 72
What is great sex
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:26:51 PM
Hmmm....Let's see...when you can feel the heat, no matter where you touch, and where you touch, comes alive..thousands of unseen hairs, muscle up into goose flesh at that deliberate soft, slow touch. You feel her quiver beneath your hand, draw a sharp, ragged breath...watch her lower lip tremble. Watch her nipples become painfully taut with merely the breeze of your warm breath. Explore, caressing with your hand, till you can actually breathe in the need she feels for you...slip your hand between her thighs, touching only the very tender flesh where they join her body on both sides, your fingers spread, soft as a butterflies wings slowly pulsing on a flower..working your way inward. Your fingers feel the soft flesh beneath them, and glide through slowly, one end then the other. Where you encounter the heat of a hundred summer days at once, and, when you dip slightly are met with that slick, wet readiness and a soft moan of approval. Where you slowly finger-paint upon her canvas of desire, softly ,.. reading the reaction. Like trying to slowly work your way into her soul. You work softly, deliberately kissing, softly biting, exploring..bringing her to fruition, time & time again, each different. Feeling the need building inside you, but knowing you must wait...Tasting her, everywhere, inhaling her scent, her breath, her lips, breasts, everywhere,. Controlling your needs, until it becomes impossible, feeling her, from the inside...that burning feeling, that makes your own lip quiver, that,. ever tensing winding...inside you. Hey.. are you guys SURE, you want to know this stuff?? If so,. I'll finish it, and THEN tell you about REALLY great sex!
 Miss W
Msg: 75
What is great sex
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:43:31 PM
^^Fabulous points, but I must add where you don't need a ball gag and duct tape.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 77
What is great sex
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:51:37 PM
soulmate08 said: "geeesh your blow up dolls a lucky girl demon
sorry couldnt resist...cheeky grin
runs and ducks. i know i shouldnt poke scorpions wiff sticks...smiles "

Ahhhh,.. but I fill her with hot bourbon,..keeps me "on the nipple!" AND doesn't "talk back" like some Aussies!
 sandra19
Msg: 80
What is great sex
Posted: 1/3/2008 10:41:03 PM
Great sex is when u are emotionally connected with your partner in my oppinion..it doesnt matter what u do ..or where u do it ...IF u are with the right person sex will be just great . of course candles ,massages and romantic dinners set the mood and makes it special ..But it can be as special without all the trouble ..u Dont always have to make love if you are in love ;)
 *buzz*
Msg: 85
view profile
History
What is great sex
Posted: 1/4/2008 1:04:29 PM
... it keeps you coming back for more
 DemonLeather
Msg: 90
What is great sex
Posted: 1/4/2008 10:50:49 PM
soulmate08 said: "laffing, and i know sigh ill cop it for this but how can i resist?...WOT U HAVE TO GET UR BLOWUP DOLL DRUNK FIRST?"
OF COURSE!.. it makes the plastic more "plyable"
Actually,.. if you're going to have great sex (or REALLY great sex) a good pointer is NOT to get drunk... TRUST ME on that, I know.
Now, some wine, champagne, in moderation can enhance it, but most people don't know where to quit.
Personally, I think when the scents start mingling, that's quite sufficiently entoxicating for me. I try and save the heavy drinking nights for those times I end up going home alone (I'm lucky I'm not an alcoholic by now! )
and soulmate,..it figures, you'd have to live at the bottom of the world, I imagine you'd look simply smashing in one of those black plastic skirts & tops! oOOOOOOoooOOOOoh "Jolly-Dolly!"
 *buzz*
Msg: 96
view profile
History
What is great sex
Posted: 1/5/2008 2:37:31 AM

Starts in the mind.... and ends with both people physically exhausted, but smiling

Priceless balance!
 InSydney
Msg: 97
What is great sex
Posted: 1/5/2008 2:53:20 AM
What is great sex? It's different things for different people. If my partner and I have to take a while to catch our breath then that would be a good sign of great sex. I want a partner who is just as committed as I am to do whatever it takes to make it a memorable moment and I won't settle for just anybody.
 shomesomethin
Msg: 106
What is great sex
Posted: 1/26/2008 1:07:46 AM
If we have to explainit, you wouldn't understand anyway...... keep trying!!
 haywiresue
Msg: 107
What is great sex
Posted: 1/26/2008 11:02:04 AM
Great sex is what works for both people and makes them not feel unappreciated, unloved, or self conscious about what you do together.

If you have to ask, you are not there yet - time to hit the bookstores and adult shops to enhance what you have and improve on what you are doing.
 Tigress
Msg: 120
What is great sex
Posted: 1/29/2008 11:07:17 AM
Great sex is when everything feels right, including emotions, and it is thoughtful, and both of you climax and feel totally satisfyed!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is great sex