Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > faking it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Heart Bandit
Msg: 3
faking it?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
This is one of those "women secret" things that we guys are not privy to know. And we guys should never push the issue. Just leave it be. Sometimes it's just better not to know.
 carolann0308
Msg: 4
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 9/20/2007 4:59:03 PM
For every woman that has faked it is a guy that told a girl he loved her just to get some.
 gazingatmars
Msg: 7
faking it?
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:09:28 PM
I have faked it when I was younger. Now, if it's no good, I just choose not to continue dating that person... shallow? Maybe, but I need someone who can satisfy me, emotionally, intellectually AND physically. I've never faked it in a relationship because I don't get involved in LTRs with men that can't bring me to orgasm.
 darkjedi1
Msg: 8
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:36:54 PM

What real man cares?............................lmfao........................

Woohoo way to keep the all guys only care about getting sex and that is all stereotype going.

A REAL man would care because if he REALLY cared about his girl he would want her to orgasm too. After all we will everytime no matter what. So hmm maybe we should give a damn if they do or not???? Wow what a concept.
 aPamela
Msg: 11
faking it?
Posted: 4/10/2008 1:28:01 AM
I never faked it. Never learned how.

Maybe I should've...

I was married 30 years and, yes, sometimes I wanted it to stop. But, I never faked it. It seems like a lie and I know he never faked it - he couldn't because I would have known. It's not fair for a woman to fake it, because the guy can't really tell for sure.
 crazytimes1
Msg: 13
faking it?
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:07:35 AM
Could not ever be sure. I would like to hope not, I will never know for sure though.

I have... that is probably a more interesting topic.
 IAMNOANGEL
Msg: 15
faking it?
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:19:47 AM
^^^^^^^LMAO! Yeah I have . I can get off really fast . So after 15 times of getting off in a half hour i am spent. I am sure there have been times when the X has faked it to.
 aPamela
Msg: 16
faking it?
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:23:40 AM
Stop prowling. Here's a quarter. Go away.
Some guys are so gullible, but women know the difference.
In other words, I know you are a big fat liar.
 Leeanne
Msg: 17
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:48:50 AM
What's the sense in faking anything?!?! The only one you deprive is yourself if you do fake it! Always go for the big 'O' !!! Work with what you've got - to get what you desire!
 jpfinch
Msg: 18
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 4/12/2008 8:22:56 PM
faking an orgasm is nothing less than in insult. i've had a woman fake it before and that summed up the entire relationship. for me, personally, faking an orgasm is a deal-breaker. if you're not getting off, tell me. i can take it. hell i would love it if you told me what i did wrong and how to do it right. if it makes me better in bed in the future, why wouldn't i listen?
 surely im shirley
Msg: 24
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 3:31:30 PM
So....I come across this thread...pardon the pun, and I think that there are a lot of posters who are not being entirely truthful. So...even if you don't fake an orgasm...do you fake the degree of excitement that you are feeling? I know that I have. Its' a stimulant for the man...and a stimulant for me when that induces him to make greater efforts.

Anyone?
 toomuch13
Msg: 25
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 3:39:45 PM
OP, I can swear to you I NEVER faked an orgasm with a man. I could never understand why other women did this. I have faked orgasms when having phone sex. My man maybe out of town and miss me etc. I am trying to do work or it is inconvenient to drop what I am doing and I will fake it on the phone, but not in person.
 surely im shirley
Msg: 26
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 3:43:48 PM
Women fake an orgasm because they want the session to end. Why?
 toomuch13
Msg: 27
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 4:06:41 PM
"Women fake an orgasm because they want the session to end. Why?"

I would assume the women in question are not into the guy and other issues are going on. I have a girlfriend who never liked having sex with her ex-boyfriend, but he was a turd. I would have kicked him to the curb, but she "loved" him. If you don't even want to have sex with the guy, what is the point? Get a pet and a vibrator.
 SueisWho
Msg: 28
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 4:46:38 PM
Never faked it......I'd feel too phony!
 YourCuddlyTeddyBear
Msg: 29
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 4:52:37 PM
i had my ex who fake it a few time i think itsa turn off and rude hey i gave back too her i fake it few times teach her a leason or two
 lauraparanoia
Msg: 31
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 6:26:31 PM
faking it is lame.
i think its funny when a guy asks if youve had an orgasm after sex also.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 32
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 7:12:53 PM
OP I never have... never will. Don't see the point. The guy doesn't learn anything that way.

So....I come across this thread...pardon the pun, and I think that there are a lot of posters who are not being entirely truthful. So...even if you don't fake an orgasm...do you fake the degree of excitement that you are feeling? I know that I have. Its' a stimulant for the man...and a stimulant for me when that induces him to make greater efforts.

Anyone?

See above.

You fake enthusiasm in order to stimulate your man to make greater efforts??? Hmmm. So much for that *awesome* communication of yours. *rolls eyes*
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 33
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 7:17:26 PM
Yes here is a girl that can truely say I have never faked and orgasm. Why would u want to fake it. If they can't bring u to orgasm why should they enjoy the ego boost that they did. Or that they did so fast? If u don't earn it u don't reap the reward.
 YourCuddlyTeddyBear
Msg: 34
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 7:18:08 PM
that is so true dam i wish i live in us now dam stuck in aussie
 surely im shirley
Msg: 35
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:02:11 PM

You fake enthusiasm in order to stimulate your man to make greater efforts??? Hmmm. So much for that *awesome* communication of yours. *rolls eyes*

What can I say as my eyes are rolling in ecstasy? It worked! There are all kinds of communication darlin!
 cw35
Msg: 36
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:25:52 PM
All the women who claim a man can't tell if they fake an orgasm are really clueless because there are obvious and not so obvious biological signs and reactions that make it easy for anyone with a brain to tell if a woman has had an orgasm or not.
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 37
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:29:32 PM
has anyone faked it while masturbating..now theres some ****ing head games!
 surely im shirley
Msg: 38
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:36:57 PM

has anyone faked it while masturbating..now theres some ****ing head games!

I don't get it. Isn't masturbation generally an independant practice? Whose head are yu ****ing with?
 arwen52
Msg: 39
view profile
History
faking it?
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:11:48 PM
I can say with all honesty that I have never faked an orgasm. I can't imagine doing it. What would be the point? I *do* get kind of loud and once a guy thought I did when I didn't, but it was him misinterpreting my noises, not me trying to mislead him. And no, I don't fake enthusiasm. I don't think I would be good at it anyway.

I'm not sure how common or widespread it is, but it certainly doesn't help men out to mislead them about what's working and what isn't.

i think its funny when a guy asks if youve had an orgasm after sex also.

It's not always so clear. I don't mind being asked. Actually, the thing that really cracked me up recently was that I got so loud, he finally asked me, "Are you okay?" It cracked me up. All I could say was, "Yes, I am *very* okay." Good thing the A/C was on and the windows were closed. His neighbors might have called the cops.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > faking it?