Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please Review My Profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Carolina2
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Please Review My ProfilePage 1 of 1    
Being separated is not the "kiss of death".....but I have found it interesting that most on this site that are separated put " must not be married " on their choices......hmm interesting when technically YOU are still married...I believe one needs to end one relationship and heal and unpack baggage...before investing in another....
 Carolina2
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Please Review My Profile
Posted: 10/13/2007 4:35:37 PM
separation...no longer living together.......no longer SHARING your lives together...of course....but i guess there is still some sharing of lives, if children are involved...grey, white, black, red world.....some people will justify and validate cicumstances for their own reasons.....selfish or not....
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please Review My Profile