Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What's the most people you've had sex with on the same day?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wambat
Msg: 8
view profile
History
 SweetKristine
Msg: 9
What's the most people you've had sex with on the same day?
Posted: 5/13/2005 2:01:14 PM
sex...only 1
but oral sex...back in my head sl.ut days---worst was when i was very very very drunk at a frat party when i was in college..and i gave head to like 4 guys in one nite..ya i was a ho :( lol
 BrantfordJoe
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/13/2005 2:02:47 PM
2... fuc|< buddies count right?
 Raven34
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/13/2005 5:34:54 PM
Just 1...I am very vanilla. *lol*
 Kelly Kan
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/13/2005 6:39:27 PM
Let's see,I was in San Fran one time at a sex club.It started with one then another and another and so on and so on.Buy the time it was over I guess it was about 15 to 20.It was all protected sex,the people at this club stress about having it that way.I'm bi so there was all kinds of sex going on.I think at one time we had a great looking blond with a****in here mouth,one in her ****,and me in her ass,and a****in each of her hands.There was threesomes(man-woman-man,man-man-woman,woman-woman-man)foursomes.I had a****in my mouth while the dark skined back haired woman rode my****till he came in my mouth and her and I came at the same time.There's just so many things to tell about that night I could write a message about it every day for a week.If you all want to hear more let me know. Geoff
 Kelly Kan
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/13/2005 7:22:10 PM
No I didn't catch anything.I keep up with my health pretty much.Being so active sexual,I do check ups as much as I can.I'm not a pro I just like having great sex.I mean when you get someone off it's just about the only time there realy themselfs.And to get them off is just as great feeling.
 jennifer j
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/14/2005 10:02:23 AM
seven times but i was alone does that count
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 34
 funversation
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/14/2005 7:32:18 PM
Three....morning adventure with one, afternoon adventure with another then a late night get-together with a third...all ex-s or "friends with benefits" while in law school....those carefree days. Sigh.
 ramcharger
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2005 7:52:01 PM
OHHHH lover girl I thought we were keeping that hush hush
Ya lil tramp

ramcharger
Msg: 43
view profile
History
 Kelly Kan
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/15/2005 3:39:50 PM
Hey KJ you laughing and can barely type because you don't know how to have sex with more than one person.Oh I'm sorry I mean or you just know how to please yourself,or do you know how to do that?
 freedomishonesty
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/20/2005 6:45:49 PM
I dont find that a person is a slut because of how many people they sleep with, but the determining factor (to me) would by how much they genuinely care for the people with whom they share themselves.

Then we move to the whore: who cares only for the monetary compensations, or other forms of strictly personal gain, she receives.

ON TOPIC:
I have slept with couples and had some wild times - when I was younger. I have dated two men during the same time of life (neither of them in the belief they were the only one) and did, at one point, sleep with both of them during the 24-hour span. However, that did make me feel a bit ashamed, at the time - about 5 years ago.
Now, it doesnt bother me. I cared for them both. They were not simply c0ck or in any way related to immoral personal gain. Although, I have not repeated that behavior since then. Who knows, maybe I will - I have not been presented the circumstances to enable that choice being one to make. I do not place those limitations on myself.
I refuse to be controlled by shame. I mean, we all have our days, but really - is living in shame or fear anyway to live freely? I think not.
 verified
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/21/2005 7:28:24 PM
dont worry ur not meat...neither am i i
 dwl603
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2005 8:13:07 PM
i used to think itd be cool to do a three some with 2 chicks then i had this girlfriend who i really liked and i found out 2 of my ex best friends had double teamed her while i was going out with her. It was brutal to lose three people you care about all at once so now i kinda changed by opinion about the whole thing.
 skyee?
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/22/2005 8:38:15 AM
4 and 1 threesome... i have a lot of threes though....
 PassionateScorpio
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/22/2005 8:45:38 AM
all novices i see....................... In my heydays, having sex with 20-50 guys/gals a day wasn't uncommon. My desires weren't the object-theirs were. I would have to say, in Windsor once........I got over 150 men off, in a single day. Oddly enough, most were married guys or just curious at a hot club. They got what they wanted so, did I-everyone was left happy.

Now a days, I can't even find a date.......
 skyee?
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/22/2005 9:04:31 AM
*coughcoughslutcough* o sry allergies...
 skyee?
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/22/2005 10:45:52 AM
how about NO! that wont do! ...mEH... itll do.. a lil happy hat 4 u and booze for me Hooray!
 skyee?
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/22/2005 10:50:19 AM
il null u.... shiz....
 DropDeadGorgeous
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/22/2005 4:36:17 PM
Just two....and I don't think I'll ever want to do that again. I feel hoeish...lol
 lifeinthecountry379
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/27/2016 10:24:15 PM
3 ..and not at the same time
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2016 11:36:24 PM
multiple partners in one day? I would need to get paid to do that.... and many do. That is called prostitution....

I have had two in one day and not in a threesome. One in the morning and one at night. But only once or twice. There was the fear that one would run into the other. lol!!

A threesome? Only once and with others with whom I had no emotional involvement.
 ohenryx
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2016 8:23:15 AM
Three. And this was a few decades back. Within recent memory, two.

Messages this short may not be posted
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/28/2016 2:59:04 PM
Ten.

Wait, that was my hand. Really, only three. And... They were was a one and a threesome. Although depending on memory and timing it may have been more than 24 hour difference.

Hehehe
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What's the most people you've had sex with on the same day?