Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > At what age did you learn about sex and who told you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 4
At what age did you learn about sex and who told you?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Being latinamerican means that sex is on your face from a very early age, so to understand what it is there is not a day because you always see it. Now understanding how you do it is a little different and it all starts when you are very young and develop banter among kids. So you spew all this words not even knowing what they mean but you do anyway. Then you get to that age when you play doctor and suddenly you get an erection and then things change because you go from theory, things that people told you or you saw in some magazine to actually what you can do.
 nipoleon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
At what age did you learn about sex and who told you?
Posted: 9/24/2007 10:24:15 AM
Nobody told me anything.
I learned the good-old-fashioned way... on the street !
When I started masturbating, I went for a long time thinking I had invented it !
 darkjedi1
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2007 7:57:04 PM
My parents first started telling me stuff when i was like 7 or 8. They would only answer what i would ask though. When i was 11, me and my mom were in the car driving and i noticed a girl walking down the street. I stared at her ass, and looked at my mom and asked. Why does a girls butt go back and forth when she walks. She blinked, then her eyes went wide, and she said well its because girls are made different then boys their hips are made differently so they can have babies. I said oh ok, why does it look good to me then? Her eyes went really wide then lol, and her mouth dropped open a little bit, and then said um because your male and and you like to look at that kind of stuff. I said oh ok, and went on with what i was doing lol. After that my parents got those our bodies are changing books from the library, the male and female one lol.
 OutMind
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/24/2007 9:05:47 PM

Well, the first time I had sex, I was 18. And I thought is that it???? It took another 2 years till I learned.. OHHH That's it!!!!.. ooooo la la...

Very interesting. I lost my virginity when I was 13. But it was kind of strange, because I did know all these things. Not by doing but by hearing. Then my dad being a doctor and quite a ladies guy in his day and talked about it, kind of scared me. So one of my older sister's friends suddenly fancied me. I plain ignored her, but she kept bugging me, keeping my attention, so we began to hang out. First on the roof of our house in Latin America. Then we would go to my room and listen to the radio or the music that I had, which at the time was very cool and odd for someone my age. So one thing let to another. We would begin to tickle each other, wrestle. Then one day, we kissed. And kissed for several hours. We pet each other over our clothes like mad animals, burning inside. But we didn't do it. Of course you heard about all kind of things, from premature pregnancies to diseases to statistics. Remember, my dad was a doctor and this was a big conversation in the house, particularly to keep my sister hopefully away from boys, but that didn't work, since she was so fvcking hot, I had to fend half the city away from her. That was the job my dad gave me. Something my sister hated for about two days, when she realized that we could work together and used me as an excuse to get rid of the riff raff guys she couldn't stand. What this also meant was that many very good looking girls that were part of our circle to me were just stupid girls that I simply ignored. Ha. Then back to this one girl. Since she was my sister's friend many times I would tell her to leave me alone, I had my own sh¡t to do. But she insisted. I won some competition one time and the money I got I used to buy a particular LP that was really awesome. She wanted to listen to it alone with me. We put it on on the turn table. Okay, I am dating myself here. Hehehe. When the music ended she game one of these intense looks and well, we did what we did before over our clothes. But then I found myself unbuttoning her shirt. She didn't say a thing. Then I unzipped her pants and before I could even think she was naked in front of me. She then took my clothes off. But come on. We didn't know what to do. All we knew was from street talk, but no practical info. We both knew that this part, penis goes there. So I get this huge erection. But again, I don't know what to do. So I played with her and I discovered what it is to be wet. I played with her a long time. While she played with me. We didn't do it that day. But we continue this process for several times we got together. Until I figured what to do. And it was a cousin that was bragging and said to take it out before you come. So the time we did it, I was in my room. I had a fight with my sister so I didn't want anything to do with her or her friends. But she came into my room. I told her to go away, but she kept asking me what was wrong. We talked, and then she game me that look that usually meant escalation. We kissed, we touched, slowly removed our clothes. We did what we always did, but at that point when we stopped before, instead we continued. She was so wet, quite frankly I couldn't feel a thing so we went at it. I have to admit that I was deadly scared, so I kept my eyes open looking at her face, her lips at her expression. She did feel pain, but that seem to subside. She would open her eyes and look at me. I could see she would almost wanted to cry. We did it for what felt a long time. Yet in retrospect that you have been 5 minutes, maybe less, maybe more. I don't really know. Her expressions got to be too intense, so at one I pulled out. I never came. We just sat there for a while, until we realize it was the time my parents got back from work, so we dressed. She left my room and went to my sister's room, where they hanged out for a while. When my parents arrived and she had to go home, we just acted our usual selves. She a friend of my sister. Me, the sister's brother. Anyway, we dated for five years after that.
 fancynanci
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2008 1:08:14 PM
Nobody told me anything...but that's okay, I'm a natural.
 *buzz*
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2008 1:42:10 PM
Well, b o o k s were my source of imagination, contemplation, dreams and many happy blushing returns ... and later on in life while dabbing in masterpiece "Hottie has been trotting" I started to appreciate 'two way street' of action vs reaction.

Age? I wouldn't go there as theory is one thing and practice another
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > At what age did you learn about sex and who told you?