Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Panty Masterbation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marcusthefalcon
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Panty MasterbationPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Ever since I was 15 I've had what must be called a fetish... I luv it when a woman will tease me by showing off in her panties, then wrapping them around my****and masterbating me till I drench them with cum or pull me between her spread legs and make me cum all over her panty crotch. My question is... while certainly not "normal" are there others out there that enjoy this same kind of Fetish??? Or am I "strange"?
 marcusthefalcon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/25/2007 8:09:28 AM
Hi PC...

Not real sure what the woman that introduced me to this fetish got out of it... she was 30 by the way. She never would let me **** her but she sure did seem to enjoy jacking me off that way. She would even wear the panties afterward. A few times she let me play with her and rub my cum into her ****.
 waidh
Msg: 3
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/25/2007 8:52:10 AM
its a fetish...it's your fetish. i don't think it's abnormal. i dont see why everyone is getting worked up over it.
fetishes are fetishes plain and simple.
but then again i also dont understand why everyone was freaking out about the crossdresser guy who wrote that other poste...everyone was flipping out. why?
like i said a fetish is a fetish. (i mean as long as it's not a really ****ed up one like killing people or children or animals whot he hell cares really?)
and i also want to say that if my guy had a fetish i would help himout...it turns me on to turn on the man i love. simple
 rockchick24/7
Msg: 4
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/25/2007 9:06:07 AM
Agree Hiker, it certainly does. Perhaps some posters would be wise to look at the profile concerned before calling another poster a self righteous prick......

EDIT: Oops, a prick AND a self righteous hypocrite (although how he could be called a hypocrite when he is single I'm not quite sure...).
 marcusthefalcon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/25/2007 9:27:52 AM
Part of the turn on... as I spoke of before was the woman showing off or teasing me with her panties on. I don't know how the style of panties would affect me... thou I will say thongs are not as fun as bikini or thigh high in respect to my fetish.
 marcusthefalcon
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/25/2007 9:36:16 AM
I'll take the HEAT for my profile folks... Sorry if that bothers some of you.

I came to the forum to reach out to people... get their thoughts. I didn't realize that by doing so my motives would be so called into question. Folks on this site are free to look... not look, express opinions or not as they please. I don't make JUDGEMENTS on others till they condemn themselves!
 wodehousefan2
Msg: 7
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/25/2007 10:55:29 AM
On the one hand, to each his own. If you dig it, go for it...provided the woman is willing.

On the other hand, it does seem selfish, and childish, and hardly worth the effort. Panties can feel nice on your skin...especially silk ones. However; the throbbing, wet, warmth of a womans' mouth, or vagina, feels oh so much better. Then, too, a sexual act which gives the woman some satisfaction is always better for her, and thus for you. Pleasing a woman is the best way to kep getting sex from her.

You are not still 15 years old...I hope. Now that you are an adult it is time to put away the things of childhood. Continue to masturbate into a pair of panties, if you like, when you are alone. When with a woman, do what pleases her rather than being selfish.
 waidh
Msg: 8
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/25/2007 1:06:07 PM
why are you guys all asking what the women get out of it...and where do you get that it is a selfish fetish? HELLO what do you think oral sex is???????? why dont you ask a guy what the girl gets out of her giving him a blow job?? why don't you people call that selfish? the girl gets nothing out of it...except for the satisfaction of satisfying her man!!! is this not the same thing?????!!!! What a bunch of hypocrites
 wodehousefan2
Msg: 9
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/26/2007 11:23:17 AM
Waidh; I have known some women who really enjoy giving their guys blow jobs. It gives them the pleasure of satisfying their man, as well as being able to do something really well, and having a sense of control over his orgasm. She can slow it down, or speed it up...delay it or hurry it. Some women actually enjoy the creamy smoothness of a guys cum in their mouth, and some really enjoy the flavor...which changes depending upon what a guy eats/drinks. Then, too, her giving him great head is a way of inducing him to return the favor by eating her to her own orgasms....which is easy to do. I suppose the guy who got a panty rub from his girl, and came all over her panties, could get yet another-drier-pair of her panties and rub her with those until she came...if she wanted him to. Not that many women have requested that, however. Then, too, oral is something which can be done together...simultaneously. It's called '69', and it is divine. Rubbing each others' organs with panties, at the same time is a bit more difficult; though not impossible. The point is, a mature adult male concentrates on " how can we have fun?" while the panty masturbator was all focused on " how I have fun"...selfish indeed. He never did tell us that he did anything special to his woman after she satisfied his desires.
 waidh
Msg: 10
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/26/2007 12:19:04 PM
wodehouse: if i am with a guy and i love him enough to have sex with him i will fulfill all his fantasies....
i know in turn he will fulfill mine.
turning a guy on like i said turns me on...THAT IS WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME
and that is what I would get from fulfilling his fantasies
it is selfish for anyone i think to only ask gee what is in it for me? THAT to me is called selfish
it is a different story if you were the only one ever satisfying your mate.it is a two way street, after you do his fantasy he should do yours etc etc
obviously you did not understand what i was writing
 marcusthefalcon
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 9/27/2007 6:05:44 AM
Thank You to all who have posted to this point... even the more narrow minded of you!

Some of you who responded so far have read my posts... looks like some have not.
I can't say for sure what the woman that started me down this path really had in the back of her mind. Since the time she put me on this road I have found some women that have no interest or desire to partake of this fetish... and quite a few that have enjoyed it tremendously! I was with one woman that luved to have me pick out her panties to "wear"for the day and she would jack me off with them and wear them all day at work, other times she asked me to finger them up inside her and she would have them there all day! One thing I could count on... when we got home... we ****ed like rabbits... she told me how horny it made her to walk around all day like that and no one else the wiser! I know I couldn't wait to get home every day either!!!
 crayonzz
Msg: 12
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/28/2007 2:05:27 PM
well it obviously does something for you, but what is the woman meant to get from it ? apart from drenched panties
=========================
What she gets from it is a nice guy, who apprecietes her efforts to please him.

This bites both ways. I've always suffered from premature orgasm, like so many guys, so I always end up brining my girlfriends to orgasm with the fingers. This does little for me but the girls love it.
 crayonzz
Msg: 13
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/31/2007 8:24:53 PM
Personally, when I get those panties off, they have flown clear across the room and too far out of reach for such activities LOL. Hey to each his/her own though,
===============================
Absoloutely Kevin. I like to undress my women slowly and feel them up as I go. There;s no rush as I know for sure that, if they were going to change thier minds, they would have done so long before I had gone anywhere near their panties.
 slow_hand_001
Msg: 14
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/31/2007 10:06:24 PM

luv it when a woman will tease me by showing off in her panties, then wrapping them around my****and masterbating me till I drench them with cum or pull me between her spread legs and make me cum all over her panty crotch.

This is like buying an automatic shift porsche.
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/31/2007 11:49:43 PM

Does that give you or anyone the right to judge him?? Or me for that matter? Who judges you and points out your flaws and indescretions? Let me guess you have none?

I would imagine that Dallasflier has plenty of flaws, as do I...however I don't think it's unreasonable to hold someone in disdain for clearly coming onto a singles dating site, disrespecing the woman he married and the god he made vows to, not to mention just troll with this pathetically written thread. The OP opened himself up to ridicule when he started this thread...if he, or you, don't like it...go find somewhere else to play.

I hope beyond hope that his spouse finds out what he's on here doing...then kicks him to the kerb.

As for the fetish...it's mild, but I think that you as a person are pathetic OP.
 seriously_submissive
Msg: 16
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:40:09 AM
Well................you asked.

I think that it is a fetish. My god, my entire life is one big fetish, so how could I say it is weird.

As to all the negative comments; yes, you may think the OP dispicable, but he is only cheating on his wife. And yes, that is wrong. But he is openly telling any woman that might be looking at his profile that he is married. He is telling her that he is looking for something on the side. What would be truly dispicable would be him saying he is single when in fact he is married. And please, please, please don't act like that there are not very many men and women on here that are married yet saying and acting single. In my opinion, unvalued as it may be, he is being honest here.

I love panties................in my face, on my face. I love panties..........on her, or on me. If this gets you off man..........absolutely................GO FOR IT. Maybe though, just maybe you could introduce it to your wife........see what she thinks about it, and who knows..............you might find that you close down your account here. You may just be with the freakiest of freaks right now, and not even know it.

Good Luck.
 boaterbob925
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/17/2008 2:21:19 PM
It amuses me to see the various levels of judgement that feed the rants.
One that made me ponder was the concern regarding "selfish" sex.
Thinking back in the sizzling memory corner and dusting off some hot ones I found that the absolute best and hottest were involving SELFISH sex from both parties.
Go on... admit it... that time where you were both so horny that you used each other like rented mules. There are times that being used just works.
"But I want to be appreciated for my mind", he says.
"Shut up and get those jeans off so I can see why I put up with your sh*t", she replies.
It is just so animalistic.
Growl...
 DemonLeather
Msg: 18
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/21/2010 4:03:02 PM
Actually,.. I pi$$ a lot of women off,. They go out oif the way, to put on sexy stuff, to turn me on,. when all I really want is naked.. really,. no "teddy's, panties, fishnets, cupless bras crotchless undies,. none of it,. To me,. it's a horrible waste of my time having to pull it off, of make believe I like it (which I usually won't, but sometimes I guess you have too) Other guys are gettin' stiff dikks over lengerie,. amnd I'm like" Get out the way cloth,. get out the way"..What a horrid waste of time AND money!.. If she wants to masterbate me,.. let her use breasts, lips andy "origonal-equipment" My Art professor worries about all the nudes I draw,.. thinks its auto erotic,.and I told him No,.I can jack off to anything,. I think the female form is art,. and so it is,. NOT what they wear. Besides,. I have sensitive skin,. wrap those things around me I might get something like rope burn that would seriously impede performance,.If I want burns of blisters,. i'll do what I normally do,. and rock through the night till the daybreak comes,..(haven't done that in a while though,. nice every now & again,,,
 seadoesit
Msg: 19
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/21/2010 9:56:42 PM
Do what makes you happy ! But u have to relize some may think you are really diff. but thats ok, I have done some crazy things myself .
 smalltowngirl0
Msg: 20
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/21/2010 10:04:48 PM
ick, gross...cant imagine that a woman will want you to do that. really. what is she to get out of it?
 bilby886
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/22/2010 4:26:07 AM
I happen to agree with DL

lingerie is just wrapping. no-one normal eats candy or icecream wrapping.
when I'm offered a bag of chips I eat the chips and get to work! no sense in eating the chip packet when theres still a Razz or Sunnyboy and a nicely packed kebob.

At the shopping mall when walking past the lingerie shoppe the first thing I feel is the same feeling of looking at empty VB beer bottles for sale. hehheh
 DemonLeather
Msg: 22
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/22/2010 10:20:52 AM
EXACTLY!.. there are soooOOOOOOOOOoooo MANY other things she could be wrapping around me,.. INSTEAD of panties..Any where warm, soft, wet, furry,..you name it,. put me there,..we'll work with it together,,..I've done practically everything under the sun,.. (and a few other planets, I'm sure ) Just don't wrap cloth around me & expect me to get off,. it's,. it's just not happening..
 Munchausen
Msg: 23
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/26/2010 11:51:48 AM

lingerie is just wrapping. no-one normal eats candy or icecream wrapping.

How about chocolate covered pretzels? Or chocolate covered anything? Do you just peel off the chocolate and eat the pretzel?
Or sandwiches? You've got the meat inside, and an outer covering of bread. Why not throw away the bread and eat just the meat? Or maybe you don't even get or make sandwiches? You just eat peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon? And then eat some jelly?

And ice cream...you throw away the cone? Or eat down into it and get the ice cream at the bottom, while finishing the cone?

To me it seems that if this isn't the only way someone can have sex then it's just like enjoying a peanut butter and banana sandwich. May not be appetizing to me in that combination, but I've enjoyed the ingredients too for different reasons and different ways.
 gtomustang
Msg: 24
Panty Masturbation
Posted: 12/14/2014 9:43:49 PM
...annnnnd back to our regular scheduled programming.

If you enjoy doing something to your partner's clothes....have the respect to buy them a pair to do them in. Like to sleep with his shirt under your pillow? buy him something he'd look good in, let him get his scent on it, then take it back. Want to tear off or rub against or do whatever to under intimates? Buy her a pair.

Don't take money out of their pocket to make it your trophy. After you've discussed your fantasy, buy it yourself, and carry on what you recieved permission for.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 25
Panty Masturbation
Posted: 12/15/2014 8:00:48 AM
I believe ANY type of clothing can be fun and should be used for the mutual pleasure of both partners. There are times that I don't even want to take her panties off, all I want is to move them to the side and slide right in while she is fully dressed. Other times, I even like to pull her jeans and panties down so her a ss is exposed and then plunge deep. When you explore with many variations of the wrapping, it makes the candy even more delicious to take.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Panty Masterbation