Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How Do You Report Multiple Profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 morethanuthink
Msg: 1
How Do You Report Multiple ProfilesPage 1 of 1    
I am just attempting to make sure it does not happen to anyone else it is unkind and unwanted by men and women.

This is a good site so I would like to see this issue less.
 morethanuthink
Msg: 2
In the past 2 days I have bumped into mult profiles from one user
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:42:10 PM
yes i did that however it is still happening. I just do want the next person to go throught what I did in the past few days.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
In the past 2 days I have bumped into mult profiles from one user
Posted: 9/28/2007 1:06:50 PM

Reporting Multiple Profiles

Go to the Bottom of both Profiles in Question, and click on the Report User Link.

In the "Additional Comments" Form Field, indicate the Multiple Profile in your Report as follows:

What should we do?

Additional Comments

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How Do You Report Multiple Profiles