Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > NC POF get togethers on the way      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jamesntn47
Msg: 3
view profile
History
NC POF get togethers on the wayPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
new to raleigh use to live here where will everyone be meetin when they get to the branch i am very quite and well ill show up i guess
 ms. maggie
Msg: 4
NC POF get togethers on the way
Posted: 10/2/2007 5:25:45 PM
Is this the night that Clint Black is going to be at Longbranch? On a Wednesday?
 *Dugout~Groupie*
Msg: 5
NC POF get togethers on the way
Posted: 10/2/2007 5:29:12 PM
Yes, that is the night Clint Black will be there. From what I understand, it is being held on a Wednesday night to allow non-members an opportunity to get in.
 itwontflyifyoudonttry
Msg: 23
Another NC get together in Raleigh
Posted: 12/15/2007 11:32:17 AM
Hey, Cee, don't forget the FLOUNDER - that was me on the dance floor I'm afraid I broke several anterior fins, and maybe a couple of posterior ones as well, and some tail fins - and they weren't all mine, either
I did have a real good time, at least for someone with my degree of social ineptness Thanks again to Lisa, our hostess with the mostest, for helping everyone get together
CJ, I finally was able to match you with a profile...Also enjoyed meeting Becky and I've lost the name of my new English major friend but if you see this email me, I enjoyed dancing with you and I will help with the medical bills
Darlene, I didn't dare ask you for a dance with CJ hovering nearby
 JPCL
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/17/2007 11:35:47 AM
Sounds like you all had a good time. I wish someone would do something like that in South Carolina. Maybe the lady that hosted could give us some pointers about how to go about starting something like that.
To the lady that is nice to everyone and is having a hard time now, I will pray for you and your family. Keep being nice, this world needs all the niceness it can get! Thanks for the Christmas jokes!
 jamesntn47
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2007 12:38:12 PM
always enjoy the gathering , but would love to have one on a saturday so that more people can make it the out of town people cant alwys get there on friday rite after working all day
 jamesntn47
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2007 12:48:35 PM
we also seem to have a prob with some people having there kids so perhaps we can have gatherin on the 2 and 3 sat or 1 and 4 so if they have kids every other weekend they would be able to make a gathering , or perhaps even have one a month in fayetteville or somewhere more central its a long drive for some people to raleigh but not as far to fayetteville
 jamesntn47
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2007 12:50:55 PM
if i ahve stepped on someone toes or over steped my bounds forgive me but i think if we think of others we will be able to find a way for the group to grow and improve we have had about 40% of those that said they were goin to show up if we want to grow we need to feed back form everyone lisa has done a great job witht eh group but she shouldnt have to do everything and make all the plans feel free to make suggestion
 jamesntn47
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2007 7:49:38 PM
yes i am still here the forum is kinda slow it looks like
 burnedrose
Msg: 50
Our True Friends At Christmas!
Posted: 12/19/2007 12:17:46 PM
Friends of all kinds,
No where you go to find.

Only you can tell about their heart,
You will be the only one that will not part.

Yet, friends are here to stay,
Not like the water that washes away the cay.

Christmas is the time of year our friends come out,
Sharing gifts and running about.

Our hearts we wear on our chest,
And on paper we put our hearts on the dest.

Althrough out the year we read.
Love and joy we spread.

Christmas is the time of year we share,
Our love we will bare!

This poem was wrote just for Lisa, the friend I made at the Christmas Party Get Together! She is so thoughtful and so kind in heart. Many of you don't know this about Lisa, but she was drafted into getting the ball rolling for our get together. She had heard about other places having a gethering, but we didn't here! One thing lead to another and next thing happen is that she was drafted to committing herself into doing this for all of us. So, here's to you Lisa! Merry Chritmas and a Happy New Year! Oh, guys she is beautiful too! From now on she will be in my circle of friends!
 burnedrose
Msg: 51
Our True Friends At Christmas!
Posted: 12/19/2007 12:41:17 PM
Dedication to: Lisa, Known as LovinAngel61 on POF with Poetry in Motion at the poetry.com web site! So, this should make your day! I made you stand out to the whole world. I publish my poems and now you are there forever!
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > NC POF get togethers on the way