Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profle....Good or Bad???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Who.Me
Msg: 1
Profle....Good or Bad???Page 1 of 1    
I would like some help in developing a really good profile. Seems the one I'm using is not catching any fish...I thought it too be well thought out, but I'm not sure....

What can I change???

Thanks in advance for all your help!
 Who.Me
Msg: 2
Profle....Good or Bad???
Posted: 10/6/2007 11:25:11 AM
I do change out the pics all the time...however, I will change the main one again...
 Who.Me
Msg: 3
Profle....Good or Bad???
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:22:11 AM
worldsworstdater:

The pics are not taken on a bed...I am actually on a chair....I did hide one of them however.

No lorida doesn't have mountains, but I live few hours from the Smokey Mountains and originally from NY....
 Who.Me
Msg: 4
Profle....Good or Bad???
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:24:38 AM
Mr-S-4u

Thanks...I have moved that line to the bottom...
 Who.Me
Msg: 5
Profle....Good or Bad???
Posted: 10/10/2007 11:29:05 AM
ok...I changed my pics, but still not getting any responses.

Do I give up? or be more patient???
 edlandlord
Msg: 6
Profle....Good or Bad???
Posted: 10/10/2007 2:36:59 PM
hehehe, not catching a good fish lol! I will give you a little insite to a men who understand about being a man. Lets see when I was 17 girls that wher 17 want boys that where 20. So boys that where 17 had to wait until they where 20 before they started getting the girls (and boy did they come :) ... so now the boys that are good looking at20 and are real men will always get the younger women until they die, this is caused by human nature. So you might want to move your age basket to about 38 to 52. I think this wouild be the best for you if you are real real real looking for a man forever:)
 Who.Me
Msg: 7
Profle....Good or Bad???
Posted: 10/10/2007 5:45:48 PM
Crashingchloe - thanks for your nice compliments. Your right about men not approaching me. I go to parties and the same thing happens....I am happy, friendly, outgoing but men stay away....

Edlandlord - what is the difference between 49 and 52? 3 years....I don't want to date someone in their 50's....not yet!!!!

dsfinpa - No, I don't get responses....most men I approach don't even bother. I am probably going after the wrong men. Someone told me that I like the whole package. What's wrong with that? However, what I consider the whole package and my friend considers the whole package are two entirely different things.

Incognito is not a place....
 Who.Me
Msg: 8
Profle....Good or Bad???
Posted: 10/10/2007 7:05:03 PM
OK...I changed the main pic....
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profle....Good or Bad???